What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Got an SMS for some new Jaypee Commercial launch (High End Mall) by Jaypee in Wish Town. Anybody aware about it, and can share more details
    CommentQuote
  • heard about sector commercial may come near to Garden isles but not sure..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yes - from what I know - these are centers for providing and administrating certain services across the township such as water, electricity, backup, gas and other aspects. Each of these service center will get a pre-defined zone to take care of.

So there will be no maintainance agency inside the project to provide these kind of support???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    So there will be no maintainance agency inside the project to provide these kind of support???

The maintenance agency(ies) will use these facilities to provide support and monitor the issues. i.e. water regulation - turning specific pumps on and off will be done from these centers but actual customer care may be some place else
    CommentQuote
  • This is by far one of the best coverage of today Real Estate Sector in the NCR region.

Thank you Jp Core team and all active supporters..... proud to be part of these moments.

Thank you Unitech Buyers for doing a rocking show.....

The Citizen Journalist Show | Citizen Journalist(CJ)
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone let me know, if I want to sell my flat in Jaypee kosmos, where should I post in this forum, please help as I stay out of India and will travel to Delhi for 2 weeks only and would like to sell in this trip. Seniors please help.
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SalmanArshi
    Can someone let me know, if I want to sell my flat in Jaypee kosmos, where should I post in this forum, please help as I stay out of India and will travel to Delhi for 2 weeks only and would like to sell in this trip. Seniors please help.
    Thanks in advance.

Hi Salman, This forum is not for selling purpose. Please check IREF rules. You can take help of local brokers, other sites for selling purpose. This is very unlikely you will able to sell flat in just 2 week time frame. Good Luck..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ankit,
    Thanks for your reply, could you please share some sites names, where I can post the add, also how much time will be required to complete this excercise as I stay out side India, and can travel for maximum one month.
    I will highly appreciate you help.
    Best regards,
    Salman
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SalmanArshi
    Hi Ankit,
    Thanks for your reply, could you please share some sites names, where I can post the add, also how much time will be required to complete this excercise as I stay out side India, and can travel for maximum one month.
    I will highly appreciate you help.
    Best regards,
    Salman

99acres is what I have used in past.

Post an ad there OR find the contact details of dealers who deal in your project and call/email them while you are still to arrive in India. Maybe they will be able to lineup a buyer for you before you arrive.

Lookup your project in google and there too you will find websites of dealers who deal in your project. You may also contact them. Aren't we supposed to start all search on internet at google?
    CommentQuote
  • 99ACERSis best site...
    CommentQuote
  • Some further updates on the deal:

JP Power deal to be completed by early FY16: JSW Energy - Moneycontrol.com

Nov 18, 2014, 02.56 PM IST | Source: CNBC-TV18 JP Power deal to be completed by early FY16: JSW Energy

Sanjay Sagar, joint managing director & chief executive officer, JSW Energy, says he’s confident of getting all the necessary approvals, especially the ones from Central Electricity Authority (CEA).

Read more at: JP Power deal to be completed by early FY16: JSW Energy - Moneycontrol.com

Sanjay Sagar, joint managing director & chief executive officer, JSW Energy says the company’s deal with JP Power will be completed by early April. In an interview to CNBC-TV18, Sagar says he’s confident of getting all the necessary approvals, especially the ones from Central Electricity Authority (CEA). “We are conducting due diligence and are ensuring there are no serious lapses. Hence, we don’t expect any sort of a hiccup in getting the approvals,” he adds. Below is the transcript of Sanjay Sagar’s interview with Reema Tendulkar and Pragya Bhardwaj on CNBC-TV18. Reema: Your original MoU with JP Power also included the Bina thermal unit while now the final deal is only for the two hydro assets. What were the reasons to exclude Bina; was it only on account of the recently emerged ambiguity around the coal block de-allocations? A: Bina has not been excluded; Bina is very much on the cards. It is just that we were able to conclude the due diligence for these two projects much quicker than Bina. So, we decided to go ahead with these two projects in the first tranche. The other reason is that we would like the situation in the coal space to sort of pan out over the next month or so. Then it might become easier for both the parties to take a final call on Bina. However, let me assure you that Bina is very much on the cards and our due diligence is underway as we speak. Pragya: Will this be an all cash deal? You will have to assume some sort of debt and what is the kind of debt that the company will have to raise in order to complete this deal now? A: It is not all cash deal we will be taking over significant part of debt from the company and the balance will be in cash. The funding will be done through internal accruals the cash that we are sitting on plus debt. Pragya: You have indicated in the yesterday’s analyst meet that there will be some advance payment that will happen as earlier as December? Could you quantify that amount for us and is that piece of information correct as well? A: We are paying a small amount of advance. However the main payout will be at the closing date. Pragya: By when are you looking to close this deal? Sometime in 2016 is what our understanding is and you have listed out a lot of approvals, etc that will be required in order for the deal closure to go through. Could you quantify what all approvals will be required? A: We intend to try and close this deal by March 31 or early April; that is the timetable that we have tried to set for us. However, since there is a court process involved and as well as other regulatory approvals, so, that is the reason why we have sort of said that it may take place in FY16. As far as approvals are concerned there are certain regulatory approvals which need to be completed before that. We have carried out a very thorough due diligence of this project and based on the results of the due diligence I can confidently tell you that we don’t see any of the approvals getting held up. Pragya: Since we are on that point of regulation and regulatory approvals you spoke about the due diligence that under went for both of those units but specific to the Karcham Wangtoo Plant were they any issues on capacity non-violations which came up in the due diligence process is that an area of concern I mean what is the companies back up plan on that? A: At the time when we started due diligence even we had heard something similar about the project and that is why we had considerate on this aspect during our due diligence. During our due diligence what we have discovered gives us the confidence that there are no serious lapses as far as the project is concerned and there should not be any hiccups in getting the CEA approval or the other regulatory approval. However they will all be in place by the time we close. Pragya: What are the exact issues that have been raised by the central electricity authority and will it have a negative impact on the financials or the deal valuations? A: I don’t think so. Pragya: You have also indicated that this will be a value accretive deal right at the beginning. Can you elaborate on how that will be value accretive? Both of these are revenue and EBITDA positive projects and it is a diversification of the company within the hydro space, you will also be now exposed to the regulated equity space. So, from that perspective can you elaborate on what will be the upside that this will add to your overall numbers and financial performance? A: You have answered in the question itself. You have listed out all the upsides of this deal. However, to answer your specific question at the current rates we are expecting a return of about 14-16 percent and which we expect is likely to improve as there is softening of interest rates and the financial costs. So, the JSW shareholders will benefit. The deal is going to be EPS accretive and also the most important part is that it will start generating cash from day one. Since they are operating projects and they are doing exceptionally well the hydrology risks are very low, the hydrology is well established, they have been constructed well. So, it is going to be a major upside for the JSW shareholders. Sumaira: What’s your take on the upcoming e-auctions on the coal blocks will JSW Energy look to bid and participate in that? A: It is certainly on our anvil and it makes lot of sense for a company like us to bid aggressively for coal blocks. I am sure most of the other power generators will be equally aggressive because this is an opportunity which is going to put this whole coal thing to rest and then we can get on to the business of power generation more comfortably once the coal blocks are available with us. We can also start looking at aggressive expansion of capacities etc provided the coal blocks are in place. So we would certainly be looking at the coal blocks very aggressively.

Read more at: JP Power deal to be completed by early FY16: JSW Energy - Moneycontrol.com
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bhai..if jaypee sells all cement plant and hydro/thermal plant then what will be left with them? Seems like new generation of gaur family completely ruin the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Dinesh bhai..if jaypee sells all cement plant and hydro/thermal plant then what will be left with them? Seems like new generation of gaur family completely ruin the group.

They will not sell everything. But will sell enough to get to 'acceptable' levels of debt - moderately leveraged balanced sheet, with an ability to service debt and still have profit - better performing core assets which grow organically - till atleast further cost of debt becomes acceptable (which may happen as we may get into a prolonged period of lower interest rates).

Honestly - as long as WT is delivered - and maintenance etc is organised with or without JP - I am personally happy. But as I understand - RE will remain in focus for the group.

As I reported before - problems really started with the F1 misadventure. But the idea was noble - they had 5000 acres to sell in Sports City and only YEW wasn't enough - it had to be something seriously larger than life. Obviously they could have done a few other things rather than F1.

Senior Gaur maintained a tight ship and his acumen - it would appear - was much higher than the **** sons/daughters

As of now - the more they sell, better the chances of WT being on focus
    CommentQuote
  • I hope they won't screw-up the upcoming semiconductor business i.e silicon fab tie-up with IBM.
    CommentQuote