Sort by :
Filter by :
- Their main problem was inability to become b to c from earlier b to b avatar.
F1 Flats collecting toll - these all require basic knowledge of consumers and how to manage them and to build a brand.
This is not a commodity business like you build a cement plant by plonking money and get return. Or execute a project and get paid for it.
I think they hired third rate real estate advisors for wishtown who let them down. Their higher management didnt have enough brains to recognise a good advisor or disregard bad advise.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thats exactly right. Infact they left the daughter as the head of WT initially when all cash payments used to happen and she simply couldnt control the show. Then they changed the mgmt and F1 happened, govt changed YEW delayed, global recession etc etcCommentQuote0Flag
- Now how can they come from this mistake...Only option is to deliver wishtown if they have to stay in buisness..If Jaypee has very bad reputation in market..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by dineshsaysIndian Grand Prix set to return in 2016: Bernie, Jaypee | Zee News
Good for jaypee that F1 will return in 2016.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rahulkumar12Dinesh bhai..if jaypee sells all cement plant and hydro/thermal plant then what will be left with them? Seems like new generation of gaur family completely ruin the group.
There is a Chinese proverb 'Wealth does not pass three generations.'
Look at the companies that used to actively trade on BSE in 1980s or early 1990s. Most of them are no longer around. Those that are still around are in bad shape. Very few exceptions.
BTW, return of F1 will cost more money on preparations and fees payable to F1 organizers?CommentQuote1Flag
I think 2 hydel plant JSW purchased with cost 9700cr. Bina thermal plant was not included. This is what the news says:
On November 16, JSW Energy said in a statement that it was acquiring two hydroelectric power plants from the Jaypee Group for an aggregate consideration of R9,700 crore, but the Bina power plant didn’t find any mention.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rahulkumar12I think 2 hydel plant JSW purchased with cost 9700cr. Bina thermal plant was not included. This is what the news says:
On November 16, JSW Energy said in a statement that it was acquiring two hydroelectric power plants from the Jaypee Group for an aggregate consideration of R9,700 crore, but the Bina power plant didn’t find any mention.
Correct - actually Bina is also on the cards. Please go to:
JP Power deal to be completed by early FY16: JSW Energy - Moneycontrol.com
Reema: Your original MoU with JP Power also included the Bina thermal unit while now the final deal is only for the two hydro assets. What were the reasons to exclude Bina; was it only on account of the recently emerged ambiguity around the coal block de-allocations?
A: Bina has not been excluded; Bina is very much on the cards. It is just that we were able to conclude the due diligence for these two projects much quicker than Bina. So, we decided to go ahead with these two projects in the first tranche. The other reason is that we would like the situation in the coal space to sort of pan out over the next month or so. Then it might become easier for both the parties to take a final call on Bina. However, let me assure you that Bina is very much on the cards and our due diligence is underway as we speak.
Read more at: JP Power deal to be completed by early FY16: JSW Energy - Moneycontrol.comCommentQuote0Flag
- Expedite the Real Estate Regulatory & Development Bill (Right to Home)
Petitioners: Please sign and than share this petition to your friends, office mates and home buyers groups/forum. We have to make our voice heard. Share using Facebook, twitter (#righttohome), emails and watsapp.
Shri Narendra Modi Ji,
Home buyers in this country are at the mercy of real estate developers. We are being exploited from every side. Authorities are not working in favor of home buyers. Developers have a free hand and do not care about the customers and are not afraid of law.
Some of the issues that the home buyers faces are:
- Launching projects without proper approvals.
- Diversion of funds.
- Unfair, abusive draconian era's agreements.
- Stalling the work after taking 95% of the money.
- Demanding extra charges at the time of possession.
- Humiliating buyers who raise serious question related to project approvals.
- Blatant abuse of building bylaws and apartment acts.
- Huge gap between promises and delivery
- Authorities are not giving access to information using RTI.
- Using unregulated brokers/agent as proxy for fake promises.
and the list goes on....
In the absence of such regulatory body, buyer have to take up the issues on their own and what do they get in return?:
- Defamation cases or better know as SLAPP suits
- Fictitious FIR
- Mental and physical harassment
- Threat of cancellation of allotment
We demand lawmakers should not ignore the grievances of Home Buyers and must keep following points in mind:
- Transparency in acquisition of land and all other construction related licenses and permissions, Project/Home Layouts, Definition of Carpet/Super Area/Built Areas, Parking charges, Common Area, Maintenance Cost etc.
- Regulation/Registration/Certification of real estate agents.
- Equal Penalty for delay to both buyer and builder.
- Mechanism to ensure funds collected for project are not diverted.
- Developers should not be allowed to collect additional charges not agreed at the time of purchase.
- Developers should not be allowed to change the layout of project/flat/home/towers after the purchase.
- Protection of Consumer Activists who take on these corrupt Authorities/builders.
We the law abiding taxpayers of this country appeal to you for a tough regulatory body to help us get "what is rightfully ours".
We wish you all the best for your "RIGHT TO HOME" project.
- besides Mahagun, M3M was also getting some land bank/ FAR in WT, Noida? Anyone have some info on itCommentQuote0Flag
- this is about outcome of a customer case in Mumbai.
thought of sharing as it could be of interest to many of our friends
Construction delayed? Builder must return money on demand - Rediff.com BusinessCommentQuote0Flag
- Purvankara to buy land from Jaypee in Noida... What i heard Purvankara has good reputation in bangalore.....
Wishtown Jaypeeee wishtown nahi raha.. It would be another another Private 7X of noida....CommentQuote1Flag
- Yes 10 acresCommentQuote0Flag
- Arre 100-150 acre bacha area hai. Rest all with JPCommentQuote0Flag