Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by vimalluthra View Post
    I asked them abt the next demand for my unit and they replied me within an hour . Then after few minutes sent me the updated SOA as on that day also
    Its the difficult conversations in which they delay or dont respond

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Its the difficult conversations in which they delay or dont respond

I asked for SOA. It should not be that difficult?

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
        I asked for SOA. It should not be that difficult?
        SOA they should give in a few hrs - normally they do.

A curt reminder perhaps

Comment

Originally posted by vimalluthra View Post
          I asked them abt the next demand for my unit and they replied me within an hour . Then after few minutes sent me the updated SOA as on that day also
          For me they responded within one business day including the uncomfortable Q about super area increase for klassic.
          They said that design development is a continuous process and final area will be known during possession only. Silly

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any news on Kalypso posession. November update on the website had stated ready for possession for Kalypso 1 and 2. Do we expect real possession soon?

Will be interesting to see if the super area increase will be 10% or less.

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
              Any news on Kalypso posession. November update on the website had stated ready for possession for Kalypso 1 and 2. Do we expect real possession soon?

Will be interesting to see if the super area increase will be 10% or less.
              No doubt super increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                No doubt super increase.

All Kalypso buyers...get set for season's greetings letter from Jaypee with the following message.

Dear buyer,
                Christmas arrives early. We are glad to inform that we did recalculation of the super area and found that it was somehow (by mistake )calculated wrongly, earlier. With our new calculations, we find an increase of 25% compared to earlier calculation but we will act as angels to our buyers and will only charge for 10% increase. Good thing is that it also takes care of any delay penalty that buyers were expecting Jaypee to pay for the huge delays. Now we don't need to pay any thing instead will get richer . Please plan to pay the additional amount in next 30 days or get ready for appropriate penalty.

Happy Thanksgiving!
                Jaypee CRC
                Last edited November 29 2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                  All Kalypso buyers...get set for season's greetings letter from Jaypee with the following message.

Dear buyer,
                  Christmas arrives early. We are glad to inform that we did recalculation of the super area and found that it was somehow (by mistake )calculated wrongly, earlier. With our new calculations, we find an increase of 25% compared to earlier calculation but we will act as angels to our buyers and will only charge for 10% increase. Please pay the additional amount in next 30 days or get ready for appropriate penalty.

Happy Thanksgiving!
                  Jaypee CRC
                  Are you kidding me

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post

Dear buyer,
                    Christmas arrives early. We are glad to inform that we did recalculation of the super area and found that it was somehow (by mistake )calculated wrongly, earlier. With our new calculations, we find an increase of 25% compared to earlier calculation but we will act as angels to our buyers and will only charge for 10% increase. Good thing is that it also takes care of any delay penalty that buyers were expecting Jaypee to pay for the huge delays. Now we don't need to pay any thing instead will get richer . Please plan to pay the additional amount in next 30 days or get ready for appropriate penalty.

Happy Thanksgiving!
                    Jaypee CRC
                    Arey shubh shubh bolo.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                      Are you kidding me

I hope he is but if I have to pay 10% I would rather pay 10% for 25% increase rather than 16% as at least on paper it would have a feel good factor. Obviously I would rather there is no increase.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X