What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Sacch kadwa hota hai

I am.not an idiot to be on forums to be "liked"...dankey ko chot pe fact samney rakhta hoon ..no diplomatic crap...jisko cross check karna hai karo...likr, unlike karney se kucch nahij hota

I was first one and the only one who mentioned problems of noida which will convert it to naveda

Then also people like u protested

Today same people are protesting outside builders offices and shooed away

Facts dekho, samjho aur phir action lo

Emotional honey ki zaroorat nahin

Naveda to abhi barbaad hona shuru hua hai....aagey aagey dekhna....jab yeh high density concrete jungles occupy hongey to kya kya hoga....dekhtey jao dost....3-4 saal ki baat hai bas....indirpauram waaley will feel grateful they are living in gzb and not naveda :)

Sorry, still doesn't make any sense !!
    But glad to know that you've realized the truth that led you to write so frustratingly.
    Besides, only a fool will believe Indrapuram is better than Noida.
    BTW, even I missed the Noida RE boat, like you, but didn't get frustrated because property kismaton ka khel hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeev1841
    ZOHAIB......throw some light on the issue of IT Raid in Noida chief engneer's house..........scales are mind boggling..........20 such raids in noida greater noida can finance the noida-greater noida metro project.

Zohaib is divine. He will throw light and humankind in NAVEDA will be enlightened.
    CommentQuote
  • Wish there was a recording facility in this forum .. will be very beneficial for users like zohaib ..

Ek hi baat baar baar baar . Hats off to you man ..

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Relevance to this thread ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dragoman
    Wish there was a recording facility in this forum .. will be very beneficial for users like zohaib ..

I have maybe 1000 Repetitions...
    Kindly "hats off" to 3c or jaypee buyers who repeated 3 lakh posts proclaiming bullshit right out of brochures....and now..??

ItIts better to repeat facts...than day dreams inspired by brochures of marketing teams of builders :)
    CommentQuote
    Wish there was a recording facility in this forum .. will be very beneficial for users like zohaib ..

You just need a good memory. Everything written by Zohaib is down in permanent writing on this site. Just need to dig out.

His suggestions some 3-4 years ago were

1. Plot in NOIDA mixed commercial and residential sectors. Did great for a couple of years. Still high compared to time of recommendation. But slow this last 1.5 years. In a couple of years they will again be zooming. Good recco.

2. Greater NOIDA plot around Pari chowk. Did less well but still up from reccommendation time. Again got caught in slow down and anyone buying in late 2012 or early 2013 prices would be stuck.

3. Yamuna expressway govt plots. Did well for 6 months after recco but then collapsed due to farmer agitations. People buying this at market price would be stuck.

4. Golf side Jaypee flats. Anyone buying would be badly affected in two ways. First no delivery. Second prices down rather than up. Anyone investing would be stuck.

5. Commercial mall property in Greater NOIDA. Anyone buying would be badly affected in two ways. No delivery. Prices collapsed. Anyone investing would be stuck.

6. Old non maintenance NA type or older society type of group housing flats. They have done well and are maintaining prices. Good recco.

Giving a good recommendation in real estate is very easy. Just one word.

Buy.

After 15 years your recommendations are bound to be right.

In 60 year history of India property has always outperformed if holding period is 15 years or more.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear venky...thoda elaborate to kar detey :)

1. Plots in noida always recommended

2. Plots in pari chowk...always recommensed BUT for long term...min 5-7 yrs

3. Yamuna exp. Plot...govt sector only....but only yrr very long term 15-20 yr

4. GC side jaypee flats...nevet recommenddd to first home buyers..never..even when i was selling it as broker...always said that it will be very slow and suits best nris who wish to have a home if they return or 2nd home buyers not on rent

5. Commercial in gnoida...ONLY for end users who have decided somehow to have business or office in gnoida. Its cheap and rtm....never recommended investorinvestor

6. Low rise rtm flats...always recommended

Also i was pro gnoida and noida expresswat till 2012....but when ground realities clearly indicated...that noida is turning out to be a mess....i changed my stance...and BANG on time

I exitted at highest peak...and made it no secret....

Mr.venky....i always said...follow ground realities...RE is not for lakeer ke fakeer types....one has to keep monitoring

If things are not right...then y be emotional...?...just move on

To end....

Thr rate psf of CARPET Area ready to move...top located societies of noida is still same or even lower than psf of carpet area offered by UC concrete jungles of naveda...

There ia still time to make a move

There are simply too many issues, negatives to ignore
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib, please give some idea about GreenCrest Plots of Jaypee Sports City - Yamuna Expressway, and Logix Blossom Greens Sector 143 Flat. Will appreciate credible opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Why are you asking him let me tell you .his reply ..

Naveda barbad hai .. naveda ka koi future nahin ..naveda will soon exp a tsunsmi from yamuna river ..

Padi likhi janta apni akal lagayo ... ;)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Who in ur view spoil the towenship? DLF or M3M or Purvankara or Mahagun?

This is actually positive as we will have earlier than expected delivery as all these builders have finances to do construction. Jaypee also gets quick money to complete pending stuff
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KDC203
    Hi Zohaib, please give some idea about GreenCrest Plots of Jaypee Sports City - Yamuna Expressway, and Logix Blossom Greens Sector 143 Flat. Will appreciate credible opinion.

Only govt. Plots in yamuna expressway for very long term hold....20 yrs...its basically land bank for next generation

LBG...logix could have done good with this and LBC Which had less loading and decent plans....but logix is not doing well...so not recommended as per present scenario

Compare ONLY psf Rates Of CARPET AREAS....donot compare psf rate of super area....
    CommentQuote
    Why are you asking him let me tell you .his reply ..

Naveda barbad hai .. naveda ka koi future nahin ..naveda will soon exp a tsunsmi from yamuna river ..

Padi likhi janta apni akal lagayo ... ;)

Service class padher likhee.junta ki sabsey badhee problem....ego....oversmart.nature....which is only self destructive

This has been proved time and time again in RE.BUSINESS in NCR ;)
    CommentQuote
    Dear venky...thoda elaborate to kar detey :)

1. Plots in noida always recommended

2. Plots in pari chowk...always recommensed BUT for long term...min 5-7 yrs

3. Yamuna exp. Plot...govt sector only....but only yrr very long term 15-20 yr

4. GC side jaypee flats...nevet recommenddd to first home buyers..never..even when i was selling it as broker...always said that it will be very slow and suits best nris who wish to have a home if they return or 2nd home buyers not on rent

5. Commercial in gnoida...ONLY for end users who have decided somehow to have business or office in gnoida. Its cheap and rtm....never recommended investorinvestor

6. Low rise rtm flats...always recommended

Also i was pro gnoida and noida expresswat till 2012....but when ground realities clearly indicated...that noida is turning out to be a mess....i changed my stance...and BANG on time

I exitted at highest peak...and made it no secret....

Mr.venky....i always said...follow ground realities...RE is not for lakeer ke fakeer types....one has to keep monitoring

If things are not right...then y be emotional...?...just move on

To end....

Thr rate psf of CARPET Area ready to move...top located societies of noida is still same or even lower than psf of carpet area offered by UC concrete jungles of naveda...

There ia still time to make a move

There are simply too many issues, negatives to ignore

Are you still in to Noida Broker Business?
    CommentQuote

LBG...logix could have done good with this and LBC Which had less loading and decent plans....but logix is not doing well...so not recommended as per present scenario

Compare ONLY psf Rates Of CARPET AREAS....donot compare psf rate of super area....

For end user loading and good layout matter quite a lot. No doubt logix has delayed the possession but price will bounce back as 1st phase is about to ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meragharonda
    Are you still in to Noida Broker Business?

Commercial leasing only
    RE is ny side business, main business is still family business.
    CommentQuote