What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    For end user loading and good layout matter quite a lot. No doubt logix has delayed the possession but price will bounce back as 1st phase is about to ready.

If u r end user then u shudnt be so worried abt "prices bouncing back"

Rates of psf per carpet area in rtm well located societies in main noida is 8000 Psf (carpet area NOT super area)

Therefore anyone buying in these new societies which are high density in super dense outskirts of noida at rates more than 6500-7000 psf of CARPET area is making a BLUNDER
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    If u r end user then u shudnt be so worried abt "prices bouncing back"

Rates of psf per carpet area in rtm well located societies in main noida is 8000 Psf (carpet area NOT super area)

Therefore anyone buying in these new societies which are high density in super dense outskirts of noida at rates more than 6500-7000 psf of CARPET area is making a BLUNDER

I 100% agree with you. End user must be calculating the cost per carpet area. Flat buying is not just one time buying but whole life you will pay maintenance calculated on per sqft basis. So more manipulation in super area means more maintenance cost you have to bear every month.
    CommentQuote
  • You can write a private message to the post owner.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like JP is looking to sell some thermal power plants too that may fetch another Rs 12,000 Cr. This is after the sale of hydro power units that is yet to close.

JSW Energy may buy JP Power's Bina, Nigrie assets - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I have a plot in KP-2 and I went to wishtown today after many months. Drove around the township to see progress.

My observations:

1. Hardly any construction activity in any project. Considering that Jaypee has delayed delivery of every project, there seemed no urgency or desire to complete project on an urgent basis.
    2. Villages behind wishtown have made huge gates opening into the township. Looks as if they are demanding right of way into wishtown.
    3. Hardly anyone staying in wishtown. However, I did see some clothes being dried in Pavillion Court. So I imagine some brave residents have moved in.
    4. Fit and finish of township and buildings looked cheap and sub standard.
    5. This way I dont think township will be inhabited in next five years.
    6. No construction of plots started in KP.

I understand that Jaypee has sold 20,000 units in wish town. I will imagine they have collected minimum 30,000 crores from public, seems they have used funds in other projects and buyers of houses will have a long struggle and battle in years to come!

V
    CommentQuote
  • Right of way by villagers is right thing and even law allows it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • good name for startup milk dairy . Wishtown might become land of opportunity
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tonyjat
    Right of way by villagers is right thing and even law allows it

Law .. what is this shit .. I actually want to laugh hard when I hear people talking about law in India but something stops me and I become sad .. Law is a joke here and the irony is, it does not make you laugh but makes you sad ..
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar I mean to say if someone goes to court they can force you to give them right of way

CommentQuote
  • Just to be clear. There is a law of being landlocked. I.e. you cannot block someones right of passage.

Question here is the villagers are NOT landlocked as there is the bund road behind. But most probably need money from JP who may not be in a position to pay or doesnt want to
    CommentQuote
  • There was a similar plot just behind PC which was successfully cleared a couple of years back (one can see in google earth timeline).

This may or may not pass - am sure this has been discussed with the PC ppl with JP mgmt. If anyone can suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    sold 20,000 units & collected 30,000 crores.........?
    pls explain....
    thanks

ek ZERO jyada lag gaya lagta hai :P
    CommentQuote
  • No its about right.....average ticket size is a cr id say
    CommentQuote
  • Right of way is ancient road. It can never be blocked. If you take land from right of way you have to give equal land on periphery to give connectivity. When farmland is bought old road cannot be bought but govt can allot it by giving alternative from the acquired farmland.

Right of way is common land of the abadi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    Hi Guys,
    I have a plot in KP-2 and I went to wishtown today after many months. Drove around the township to see progress.

My observations:

1. Hardly any construction activity in any project. Considering that Jaypee has delayed delivery of every project, there seemed no urgency or desire to complete project on an urgent basis.
    2. Villages behind wishtown have made huge gates opening into the township. Looks as if they are demanding right of way into wishtown.
    3. Hardly anyone staying in wishtown. However, I did see some clothes being dried in Pavillion Court. So I imagine some brave residents have moved in.
    4. Fit and finish of township and buildings looked cheap and sub standard.
    5. This way I dont think township will be inhabited in next five years.
    6. No construction of plots started in KP.

I understand that Jaypee has sold 20,000 units in wish town. I will imagine they have collected minimum 30,000 crores from public, seems they have used funds in other projects and buyers of houses will have a long struggle and battle in years to come!

V

we checked with Ajit Kumar on the village gates opened in to the township and his response was that we may need local maid service in future.... LOL ....

Not sure if anyone noticed that, only Main Gate at Entrance road (at the entrance of WishTown near corporate office) is developed by JP. Exit road is laid by JP but its for public use for all including the villagers... so JP can't construct the gate to enforce entry/exit...

Not sure what else in pipeline....
    CommentQuote