8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Just found this, any news if this is true----------

Jaypee Greens Noida-Special Offer for Original Bookings

admin
    Our company has launched a special offer applicable only on FRESH BOOKINGS of NON-GOLF facing units in “PAVILION COURT” , “PAVILION HEIGHTS” , “KALYPSO COURT”,” IMPERIAL COURT” towers .. The details of the electronic good under this package are as under:

1BHK APARTMENT
    40″Samsung LCD
    400 Liters Samsung Refrigerator
    Samsung Home Theatre
    Fully automatic front loaded Samsung washing machine
    31 liters Microwave oven with convection
    Kitchen chimney
    Dishwasher

2BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
    Side by Side Samsung refrigerator
    Lifestyle 28 series BOSE HOME THEATRE
    Fully automatic front loading Samsung Washing Machine
    32Litres Microwave oven with convection
    Kitchen Chimney
    Dishwasher

3BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
    Side by side Samsung Refrigerator
    Life style 38 series BOSE HOME THEATRE
    Kitchen Chimney
    Dishwasher
    NOTE
    This offer is only valid for fresh booking(no transfer/swapping)
    The company will cater to white goods only on receiving 30% payment
    The customers will have the discretion to take the White goods at the time of possession

Comment

this is what I don't understand about jaypee greens noida. people keep saying that they are one of the best properties in NCR. but they have not been able to sell completely the towers they launched 2 years ago. is this sign of an in-demand project?
      Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post

admin
      Our company has launched a special offer applicable only on FRESH BOOKINGS of NON-GOLF facing units in “PAVILION COURT” , “PAVILION HEIGHTS” , “KALYPSO COURT”,” IMPERIAL COURT” towers .. The details of the electronic good under this package are as under:

1BHK APARTMENT
      40″Samsung LCD
      Samsung Home Theatre
      Kitchen chimney
      Dishwasher

2BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
      Kitchen Chimney
      Dishwasher

3BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
      Kitchen Chimney
      Dishwasher
      NOTE
      The customers will have the discretion to take the White goods at the time of possession

Comment

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
        this is what I don't understand about jaypee greens noida. people keep saying that they are one of the best properties in NCR. but they have not been able to sell completely the towers they launched 2 years ago. is this sign of an in-demand project?
        Alok,
        JP is best in terms of openness, carpet area, greenary, & price...Unfortunately, all these things are not yet delivered, and is on paper...Looks like people just dont trust JP like they trust 3C & LB/
        Also it seems people prefer to live in societies with limited members, and not townships.
        More over, these are premium properties , but non facing. Why would people buy Non-Golf property in WishTown Noida ?

Comment

admin

1BHK APARTMENT
          40″Samsung LCD
          Samsung Home Theatre
          Kitchen chimney
          Dishwasher

2BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
          Kitchen Chimney
          Dishwasher

3BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
          Kitchen Chimney
          Dishwasher
          NOTE
          It is 2008 advertisement, here is the link I saw:

http://mastghar.com/india-property/?...-india&paged=2

Hence, there is no point discussing this. However, non-golf facing property will always be lower than golf-facing. When Pavilion and all others are nearing completion, non-golf will be more attractive than ATS-village/parshwnath/emerald court/silver city.

Comment

Ahh, it was 2008. i was thats why wondering why jaypee is still struggling to sell off these project.

Comment

this ad might be 2 years old, but I saw a full page ad for imperial court in delhi times around 2 weeks ago and in that ad, they had mentioned golf facing inventory is also available. so even golf facing inventory is not completely sold out and enough is remaining to require ads in newspapers.
              Ahh, it was 2008. i was thats why wondering why jaypee is still struggling to sell off these project.

Comment

this ad might be 2 years old, but I saw a full page ad for imperial court in delhi times around 2 weeks ago and in that ad, they had mentioned golf facing inventory is also available. so even golf facing inventory is not completely sold out and enough is remaining to require ads in newspapers.
                It is true that all inventory is not sold out. At the same time, the discounts for golf-facing are gone which were available early on. Effective price has gone up and for PH one has to shell out almost 60-70% in CLP depending on the construction status, DP discount is available on the remaining portion only. I think as the property comes nearing possession, we would not see any ads in newspapers, just a thought, when i compare this to Gurgaon, same is true for other projects on E-way.

Comment

my understanding is that amount of ads depends upon the demand of project. more the demand lower the ads. case in point are 3C projects. I don't think I ever saw ads for lotus panache and boulevard(may be some ads at the time of lunch, but nothing after that). but 3C is shelling out money for ads for lotus zing. same case with logix blossom county, no ads for them either. all other builders on expressway are spending lots of money on ads (a lot more then jaypee). but real spending is being done by noida extension builders. almost 30-40% ads on radio is about them only.
                  Originally posted by Techie5000 View Post
                  It is true that all inventory is not sold out. At the same time, the discounts for golf-facing are gone which were available early on. Effective price has gone up and for PH one has to shell out almost 60-70% in CLP depending on the construction status, DP discount is available on the remaining portion only. I think as the property comes nearing possession, we would not see any ads in newspapers, just a thought, when i compare this to Gurgaon, same is true for other projects on E-way.

Comment

Well, the feeling I get by reading these posts is that since pavilion is not sold out even after 2 years of launch, its not a good project.

Lets not forget that it was launched in mid 2008 just before the Lehman collapse and for a good period of 6-9 months i.e. Oct 2008 - Mar 2009, nothing sold in real estate as an asset class. Whatever little was sold was sold at rock bottom prices - the era of sub 3000 psf pricing was kicked in only during this period.

People who were buying were just buying seeing the lower price tag without any due respect to specifications. Prices corrected by almost 25-40% in NCR during this period.

Pavilion was as it is a premium project and obviously did not sell during this period. To give credit to Jaypee, they brough out Non golf centric stuff at sub 3000 psf pricing to keep sales ticking rather than sell Pavilion at 3000 psf.

Another reason for inventory not getting exhausted - Huge inventory - so many towers with huge no. of apartments.

Still fail to understand why DLF Aralias and magnolias - apartments not even inside the golf course but just having views of it sell at around 15000-20000 psf in gurgaon but people still have apprehensions buying pavilion at 5000 ?

Could this be the investment story of the next decade ?

my understanding is that amount of ads depends upon the demand of project. more the demand lower the ads. case in point are 3C projects. I don't think I ever saw ads for lotus panache and boulevard(may be some ads at the time of lunch, but nothing after that). but 3C is shelling out money for ads for lotus zing. same case with logix blossom county, no ads for them either. all other builders on expressway are spending lots of money on ads (a lot more then jaypee). but real spending is being done by noida extension builders. almost 30-40% ads on radio is about them only.

Comment

I think main reason for non-booking in jaypee greens is uncertainty surrounding the project. no one is sure when the project will be complete. no one knows what will be final layout of towers. there have been reports of change in orientation of some towers which were already sold. there is no consistency in rates at which flats are being sold. also I don't think you can find out the number of flats that will be constructed finally in whole area. is there a map available which shows all the various towers that are being planned and number of flats in each tower.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X