What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Poocho toh sahi?

Ask first.

Ask with lawyer second.

Ask with court third.

If builder defaults on delivery return of capital with interest is assured.

If thats what you want - why arent you asking for it step by step?

I have got early payment discount at 12% amounting to a total of about 3 lakhs so far.

If your project is delayed (from 2009) your case for refund of capital with interest is overwhelming. Thats Klassic Kosmos Pavilluon Imperial etc.

But yes, projects from 2012 launch not yet delayed. No case.

Sir our demands have been clear .... All of these have been denied including cancellation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    So is there something you and the core folks hv thought in terms of legal action for protection?

Cant we put in a mass case in NCDRC - to ensure WTs interest is protected

Well, Let me ASK on this forum, how many are ready to go to CONSUMER COURT FOR GETTING equal penalty, interest at market rate, litigation fee..... Etc.. Let's do a poll and see how many are ready.... Most of sleepy fellas will not even Be interested and would rather continue to bear cost of emi.
    CommentQuote
  • I know what you mean Aviral - there is a lot of inertia and people are waiting for others to do the 'dirty' work.

Someone has to still lead and they are therefore called the leader. And I mean that with utmost respect as I know my own limitations on this matter.

I also know its easy to give 'fundas' from the back, and if I were to give unsolicited advice, two things really need to be done:

- a regular repeat of the 30th August style agitation - fully targetting Jaypee in their house under mass media spotlight and coverage. This impacts them bigtime and works better than joining up with other organisations and going for mass peaceful walks etc. This simply dilutes the blame

- some kind of legal plan of action to protect WTs interest that we are not the last men standing in Jaypee's agenda of to-dos. Or some kind of provision for mass cancellations with interest if the builder fails. I know I can get atleast 4 distinct owners in family/friends to sign-up
    CommentQuote
  • And I am sure we can try and get some of our IREF mates and their contacts to sign up as well.

Infact Ill mobilize all the interested/impacted WT IREF folks to come forward.
    CommentQuote
    I know what you mean Aviral - there is a lot of inertia and people are waiting for others to do the 'dirty' work.

Someone has to still lead and they are therefore called the leader. And I mean that with utmost respect as I know my own limitations on this matter.

I also know its easy to give 'fundas' from the back, and if I were to give unsolicited advice, two things really need to be done:

- a regular repeat of the 30th August style agitation - fully targetting Jaypee in their house under mass media spotlight and coverage. This impacts them bigtime and works better than joining up with other organisations and going for mass peaceful walks etc. This simply dilutes the blame

- some kind of legal plan of action to protect WTs interest that we are not the last men standing in Jaypee's agenda of to-dos. Or some kind of provision for mass cancellations with interest if the builder fails. I know I can get atleast 4 distinct owners in family/friends to sign-up

let us give say 3-6 months each month a big bang (like 30 Aug) at WT office, with media coverage.. It should help, as main aim is to get the flat and WT looking liveable.. Otherwise 2nd option (legal) is always there....
    CommentQuote
    And I am sure we can try and get some of our IREF mates and their contacts to sign up as well.

Infact Ill mobilize all the interested/impacted WT IREF folks to come forward.

It will be great of You can do that. I do know that kights Court association may also have a group who is ready to go for Legal option specific to knight Court. Similarly their are several splinter groups and individual.

Your message box is full mate.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok. Let me clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Please join to raise voice against your builder.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    It will be great of You can do that. I do know that kights Court association may also have a group who is ready to go for Legal option specific to knight Court. Similarly their are several splinter groups and individual.

Your message box is full mate.

yes we (KnightsCourt Buyers Association) are seriously looking fwd to pursue the legal option....we are ~100 buyers on board now...

Dharna/Protest and other things will definitely go in parallel....
    There's a big protest at Jantar Mantar on 14th Dec 2014 ~ 02:00 PM.. Please join...
    We are willing to extend support to other groups/individuals and also happy to take others help whenever required....
    CommentQuote
  • I have been following this forum for quite a while...Some very informative posts by senior guys like Dinesj Ji, Venky, Aviral and others..
    Looking at the current scenario, is it advisable to book a unit in wishtown project (say Garden Isles)under 30/70 plan ?

The delay part can be taken care of by this payment plan as 70% needs to be paid at the time of possession. Only risk that I foresee is what if Jaypee defaults considering the huge debt that JP is in.

I am looking it from a long term perspective..Dineshjee, Venky Aviral plz advise
    CommentQuote
  • I understand how nice this plan sounds but currently only Kosmos/Klassic are worth putting money in WT - until JP really starts showing very public and visible focus on other projects
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dinesh, in comparison to GIP Noida how big are these upcoming malls are?
    in sec 128 and in sec 133
    CommentQuote
  • these are not big like TGIP but very usefull..Sec 133 will be sector market in form of mall..
    CommentQuote
  • These should provide all important things needed without being housed in super expensive or premium category places. One in the inside of township is more like a shopping complex (sec-133 one)
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with the views above
    CommentQuote