Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by mkbonline View Post
    Anyone can provide info on current resale rates for 3 bedroom apartment, payment gone, payment remaining and any distress sales in offer in the market

    If someone has reliable broker info, please PM me.
    Which project are you referring to..
    Last edited December 10 2013, 04:48 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by bhuwan View Post
      Hi Guys,
      I have finally managed to convert from DP to CLP, it took 2-3 months of emails and followups.
      over benefit approx 2 lacs more than initial DP discount (approx 150 per sq ft, i.e 5% additional discount ), credited to my SOA.
      Bhuwan, i did not know if this could also be done. Which project is this?

      If you can give a break up of how the 5% additional discount was calculated then it will benefit everyone.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        I am looking Kasa Isles, Garden Isles and Kosmos (expresswayway facing towers)

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
          Bhuwan, i did not know if this could also be done. Which project is this?

          If you can give a break up of how the 5% additional discount was calculated then it will benefit everyone.
          I had purchased 1370 sqft kasa isles in DP plan in NOV 2010.
          Subsequently entire DP payment was made in DEC2010.
          After conversion to CLP in NOV2013, all demands and cost were adjusted in amount & date as per CLP, and whatever balance INR was excess in my account was credited with EPD 12%.
          Overall calculation was in my favor by 5+ percentages.

          If ur unit is mortgaged as per JP's records then you will get the benefits at the time of possession.
          If ur unit is clear of any mortgage then only JP will credit the EPD to your SOA. My unit was clear so the EPD was credited to my SOA.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by bhuwan View Post
            I had purchased 1370 sqft kasa isles in DP plan in NOV 2010.
            Subsequently entire DP payment was made in DEC2010.
            After conversion to CLP in NOV2013, all demands and cost were adjusted in amount & date as per CLP, and whatever balance INR was excess in my account was credited with EPD 12%.
            Overall calculation was in my favor by 5+ percentages.

            If ur unit is mortgaged as per JP's records then you will get the benefits at the time of possession.
            If ur unit is clear of any mortgage then only JP will credit the EPD to your SOA. My unit was clear so the EPD was credited to my SOA.

            Do you or anybody know if this is applicable to other projects as well...i m talking about Kosmos specifically...!!

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Guys pls check jaypee website for construction status. Its gives much more info than the previous month including date of handover of various apartment blocks

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by iwonderwhen View Post
                Do you or anybody know if this is applicable to other projects as well...i m talking about Kosmos specifically...!!
                Ys it is applicable to all units sold in DP plan

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
                  Guys pls check jaypee website for construction status. Its gives much more info than the previous month including date of handover of various apartment blocks
                  Thanks for pointing this out - currently see this for the 'older' projects mostly and pretty aggressive timelines too.

                  Currently timelines there for Orchards/Kube/Knight/Klassic/Klassic Heights/Kalypso/Imperial/PC/PH

                  Looks a little aggressive for sure - lets see if they are serious - I thought they may give T3 Kalypso by September 14 - its written as April 14 ... hmmm

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Thanks for pointing this out - currently see this for the 'older' projects mostly and pretty aggressive timelines too.

                    Currently timelines there for Orchards/Kube/Knight/Klassic/Klassic Heights/Kalypso/Imperial/PC/PH

                    Looks a little aggressive for sure - lets see if they are serious - I thought they may give T3 Kalypso by September 14 - its written as April 14 ... hmmm

                    I think they are trying to make people silent again for some time....Showing agressive dates and working as per there own slow internal schedule

                    Did any talked about super area increase with Jaypee and are they allowed to go against UP apartment act?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Flat in Jaypee greens - Noida

                      I want a flat in jaypee greens noida...

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X