What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LG0007
    I have been following this forum for quite a while...Some very informative posts by senior guys like Dinesj Ji, Venky, Aviral and others..
    Looking at the current scenario, is it advisable to book a unit in wishtown project (say Garden Isles)under 30/70 plan ?

The delay part can be taken care of by this payment plan as 70% needs to be paid at the time of possession. Only risk that I foresee is what if Jaypee defaults considering the huge debt that JP is in.

I am looking it from a long term perspective..Dineshjee, Venky Aviral plz advise

Invest only in structure ready. Many projects in JP are either structure ready or close to it apart from klassic and kosmos.

Resale prices in these are very low in comparison to other builders.

70 30 you should only do when basement is completed. I had given early payment after basement completion only and stopped after 10th (or was it 11th - I forget) floor milestone completion.

If you are getting 70 30 in such a tower then go for it because available directly from builder with an effective discount of 10% vis a vis CLP - but in such a real estate bear market you can postpone for 6 months and study situation as a safer option.

Dont go for 30 70 if no digging or only hole in ground for foundation - timing is not right. Too much liability. Basement completion is must for safety.

Wait and watch on 30 70 with better timing for entry is best option. Right now timing not ideal.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes - ideally put what money you have outlined for possession in a 6 month FD - and relook at the situation after that time. You can keep on assimilating information till then.

Look for panic sales - these def come out for people who cant sell easily or are too scared to continue.

There is not going to be any sudden outperformance by RE in any case
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anushkasingh
    Hi Frnds,

Can anyone suggest me? which one is best from investment points of view in Jaypee?.

JC World Mall

Jaypee Kosmos

Jaypee klassic heights

Jaypee The Kove

Kosmos and classic not classic height are specially towers nearing po session are value picks as of now and relatively low risk
    CommentQuote
  • Another 12000 cr Sale on the cards (may or may not happen - just sharing the link - for thermal power assets Bina/Nigrie)

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-12-02/news/56648993_1_jp-power-jsw-energy-bina-and-nigrie
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Another 12000 cr Sale on the cards (may or may not happen - just sharing the link - for thermal power assets Bina/Nigrie)

JSW Energy may buy JP Power's Bina, Nigrie assets - Economic Times

even if this deal doesnt get approved....seems like Jaypee has quite gud number of assets which they can sell and save their bloody as*
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    even if this deal doesnt get approved....seems like Jaypee has quite gud number of assets which they can sell and save their bloody as*

And ours
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi - the November updates are available - I see some progress across most projects
    CommentQuote
  • Which projects do you see progress in? Can you be specific - what kind of progress?
    CommentQuote
  • Sure - refer both Kalypso and Imperial - I can make out additional external finishing, windows, paints. KPA - almost all towers are fully plastered which is def good progress, Orchards I count an additional floor on B1 (as a reference) and further filling of tower (blockwork), Boomerang - from piling only last month they have laid the steel for the pile cap, basement columns, Kosmos - 1, 2, 3 apart from a few other have had a coat of final paint, so has 12 and 14 - infact over 10-14 towers look just a couple of months from being fully completed - infact in first 50 towers (which they show on website) - except for Kosmos heights, all are plaster complete - most have primer and paint done. Klassic A7-A10 and then B1, B2, B3, B4 are virtually ready - B2 in fact looks 100% done from the outside.

PH - all 4 sub projects 1-4 are up, plastered. Even the laggard tower in PH4 is fully structure ready. PH2 looks 2-3 months from possession - with entire PH about a year - 16 months from completion. PC - apart from 5 and 6 and Royale ofcourse - all seem a few months from handover - infact per JP 60% has already been handed over

Kingswood oriental I think all houses have been plastered and one row painting has commenced. Augusta 1 and 2 are Id say 99% ready, 3, 4, 5 are at max 6 months away. Kalisto townhomes are virtually all ready I think in 3-4 months all possession should be announced

Elevated townhomes looks as if plastering is done for almost all townhomes and handover should start my Q1-Q2 2016

Obviously Medical and Admin are ready as well

Kasa Isles - virtually all towers (save 1 laggard) have structure nearly topped out (1-3 months) and plastering done on most

KB looks to be 80% topped out, plastering is also commencing in parallel - although 2 years minimum before we see any signs of possession

I think some focus does look to be back overall...not ideal but a little progress can be seen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Poocho toh sahi?

Ask first.

Ask with lawyer second.

Ask with court third.

If builder defaults on delivery return of capital with interest is assured.

If thats what you want - why arent you asking for it step by step?

I have got early payment discount at 12% amounting to a total of about 3 lakhs so far.

If your project is delayed (from 2009) your case for refund of capital with interest is overwhelming. Thats Klassic Kosmos Pavilluon Imperial etc.

But yes, projects from 2012 launch not yet delayed. No case.

On Venky's point - I was reading the T&Cs from the PAL (128 projects) and read the following, page 16:

(a) The Applicant / Allottee shall be entitled to cancel the Allotment only on default of the Company to deliver possession of the Said Premises within the stipulated period as mentioned hereinabove and within the further period three months thereafter . Upon expiry of stipulated period and upon the request of the Applicant/Allottee, the Company shall refund the amount as had been received from the Applicant/Allottee alongwith simple interest at the rate of 12% per annum (subject to deduction of tax as applicable).
    16(b) If the Applicant / Allottee, for any other reason, requests the Company to cancel the Allotment in his favour, the Company may permit such cancellation on the terms and conditions as the Company may deem fit.

Interesting - has anyone actually tried this?
    CommentQuote
    KPA - almost all towers are fully plastered which is def good progress

I have been closely following KPA. Only 4 towers have fully plastered(KPA - 1,2,3,4) that too some of them are like that for months. Only 5 towers have brick work completed (KPA - 6, 11, 14 KPH -1 & 2). Rest of the towers don't even have brick work completed and I don't see much work happening there for last few months.

I don't know how you have analyzed other projects but I am sorry to say for KPA your statement is not even close.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asheshb
    I have been closely following KPA. Only 4 towers have fully plastered(KPA - 1,2,3,4) that too some of them are like that for months. Only 5 towers have brick work completed (KPA - 6, 11, 14 KPH -1 & 2). Rest of the towers don't even have brick work completed and I don't see much work happening there for last few months.

I don't know how you have analyzed other projects but I am sorry to say for KPA your statement is not even close.

Hi - sorry, I just saw the pics quickly - 1 -4 are done, and saw the thumbnails on the others, which are a little small and completed blockwork looked like plastering - I stand corrected.

I may be wrong on others too - just my quick observation.
    CommentQuote
    Hi - sorry, I just saw the pics quickly - 1 -4 are done, and saw the thumbnails on the others, which are a little small and completed blockwork looked like plastering - I stand corrected.

I may be wrong on others too - just my quick observation.

np, it happens :) I don't doubt your intentions. It's just that you are a popular and respected member of this forum so your statements are expected to be reliable.
    CommentQuote
    Sure - refer both Kalypso and Imperial - I can make out additional external finishing, windows, paints. KPA - almost all towers are fully plastered which is def good progress, Orchards I count an additional floor on B1 (as a reference) and further filling of tower (blockwork), Boomerang - from piling only last month they have laid the steel for the pile cap, basement columns, Kosmos - 1, 2, 3 apart from a few other have had a coat of final paint, so has 12 and 14 - infact over 10-14 towers look just a couple of months from being fully completed - infact in first 50 towers (which they show on website) - except for Kosmos heights, all are plaster complete - most have primer and paint done. Klassic A7-A10 and then B1, B2, B3, B4 are virtually ready - B2 in fact looks 100% done from the outside.

PH - all 4 sub projects 1-4 are up, plastered. Even the laggard tower in PH4 is fully structure ready. PH2 looks 2-3 months from possession - with entire PH about a year - 16 months from completion. PC - apart from 5 and 6 and Royale ofcourse - all seem a few months from handover - infact per JP 60% has already been handed over

Kingswood oriental I think all houses have been plastered and one row painting has commenced. Augusta 1 and 2 are Id say 99% ready, 3, 4, 5 are at max 6 months away. Kalisto townhomes are virtually all ready I think in 3-4 months all possession should be announced

Elevated townhomes looks as if plastering is done for almost all townhomes and handover should start my Q1-Q2 2016

Obviously Medical and Admin are ready as well

Kasa Isles - virtually all towers (save 1 laggard) have structure nearly topped out (1-3 months) and plastering done on most

KB looks to be 80% topped out, plastering is also commencing in parallel - although 2 years minimum before we see any signs of possession

I think some focus does look to be back overall...not ideal but a little progress can be seen

So, all the high end products - Villas, townhomes etc. are ready before the others. Maybe the rich and influential have a higher say in the way jaypee has managed this project.

Is the posession for the golf plots , savana, hazel villas etc been given? And what about KP1 and KP 2
    CommentQuote