What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Total assets will be 2-3 times of the total debt.

Kya baat kar rahe ho rahul

It cant b. The debt is huge
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Kya baat kar rahe ho rahul

It cant b. The debt is huge

bhai rahul..agar aisa hua...to meri taraf se party
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5

It cant b like dis

Debt= all assets can b d best scenario

Lag to aisa raha hai ki
    debt > assets
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder Jaypee Townships like Wish Town are assets or a liability. Jaypee has sold out most inventory and taken 95% payment. Today the completion of township requires more investments than balance 5% receivable.

Jaypee looks to be sinking.....
    CommentQuote
  • That is totally incorrect and inaccurate (on sales and collections). About 30% of GC side is still to be sold and a lot of collection is pending on a number of projects. It may sink or not .. you have your opinion
    CommentQuote
  • And townships are no liability - at least WT. JP earned good money from that...it is further downstream investments like F1 and YEW that are the liabilities
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5

Banks/financers are very intelligent. That is the reason they eager to give further loan to jaypee without hesitation. Jaypee is baap of all. Only issue is management, they are bunch of idiots.
    CommentQuote
  • With hard assets sold off, Jaypee can simply raise it's hands in air and declare bankruptcy. Like spicejet, kingfisher etc
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee supposedly made yamuna expressway at 12000 crores

and in return got nearly 8000 acres of land along it

including noida

by all means, they broke even from day one.....

they already took huge amounts from investors in wishtown but as usual diverted their funds to other business

mr.gaur is not getting younger and its not far away that jaypee group WILL BE SPLIT....

staying with jaypee is not at all recommended....

naveda has overflowing supply

I WAS RETURNING FROM YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY TO DELHI TODAY AT 6 PM AND IT TOOK ME 1 HR TO REACH FROM MAYOOR SCHOOL ON NOIDA EXPRESSWAY TO EXIT NAVEDA ON MAYUR VIHAR SIDE

What will.happen in future is anyones guess !!!

once 2 lakh.families will shift on expressway plus offices....

What will happen !!
    CommentQuote
  • Please pardon my ignorance....but is Naveda and greater Noida same....you keep referring Naveda in your posts that why i am asking??
    CommentQuote
  • Even Wish town is an asset to Jaypee group.
    They do not need to pay even a single penny to Noida authority, like other builders wherein builders even after building the soicety have to pay their instalments. what if builder stops the work in such projects after superstructure (90% payment recieved) but yet to clear Noida authority dues, in addition to bank loans/ debt....
    CommentQuote
  • That is right. I was just making a mental note - about 80 odd acres is left in GC side..say 320000 sq mt approx. Even if JP sells plots at 1Lac psm. Realisable value is 3200 crore. I think overall in WT alone the realisable value should be close to 6k Crore and development amount about 2k crore. This is just backhanded. Similarly in Sports City Gaursons last year bought 300 acres for 1500 crores. Say about 4000 acres saleable is still pending with JP. Then at that price - bulk land deals alone will get them 20000 Cr. Say market is bad etc - even then Id say 12-13000 cr should be easy for Sports City in bulk deals alone. Im sure full realisable value over a period of time will be much more
    CommentQuote
  • Hope that Jaypee should wake up to deliver the ongoing projects to get better prospects for future sales/ projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    :bab (59):

Hey munju 420 sup...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    TERE JP KE ORCHARD KO L&T CHHOR KAR BHAG GAYA, KAHANI KHATAM HONE WALI HAI, BECH AUR NIKAL LE PATLI GALI SE..
    ORCHARD BSP 4000 RS TOOOOOOOO MANY SELLERS, NO BUYERS.....:bab (59):
    4000 BHI NAHIN MILENGE.....
    SUP SUP KARTA RAHEGA.
    YE MUNJU 420 AB .............
    dhinkachika dhinkachika dhinkachika:bab (59):

Chill munju420

As per u I shd panic

But y r u
    CommentQuote