What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Chill munju420

    As per u I shd panic

    But y r u


    Lagta aap dono mein bahut yarana hai re. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    yarana tha hai ayr rahega.
    Now Jp is the best
    orchard is jannat
    now im happpy going to partyyyyyyyyyyy
    :bab (4):
    NO TENSION IN LIFE

    Munju 420 bhai

    Let it b bro
    Even if I or any1 got stuck
    Itni negativity leke kaha jaoge
    Kisi ki lagi apni nikal padi

    420 go party n hv an extra drink mere neem ka
    Njoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    :bab (59):

    if that is the case, than Jaypee should have taken buyer money "not" to put in Jaypee Hospital, Jaypee School and Golf course,
    BUT
    Should have taken them syphoning somewhere else, and raising hands.
    If the conrete jungle is not going to be habitat for many many years (with an assumption that Jaypee will raise hands and run away), even the Jaypee school, hospital, golf course will be totally ruined. No one comes in middle of nowhere..So, as per you why Jaypee is motivated to develope such amenities/ assets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    if that is the case, than Jaypee should have taken buyer money "not" to put in Jaypee Hospital, Jaypee School and Golf course,
    BUT
    Should have taken them syphoning somewhere else, and raising hands.
    If the conrete jungle is not going to be habitat for many many years (with an assumption that Jaypee will raise hands and run away), even the Jaypee school, hospital, golf course will be totally ruined. No one comes in middle of nowhere..So, as per you why Jaypee is motivated to develope such amenities/ assets.


    Jaypee Wishtown: Causes of failures -

    1. F1 track - Jaypee invested Rs 40K + crores; which largely came from wish-town. This amount is 10 times more than the cost required for completing the wish-town project. Now Jaypee not getting any income from F1; not even its maintenance cost. So they lost everything in F1.

    2. Poor Vision: F1 track failed to hype the property market along Yamuna expressway. Jaypee having huge land-banks across Y-eway; all their plans fell flat.

    3. Ill fate: Jaypee's customers have cursed them from heart. Jaypee group's overall downfall started from 2012; when people started to feel the pain & started agitating. They have played with the feelings of thousands of end-users. Some delays are normal, but Jaypee;s case is beyond abnormals.

    4. Poor Intentions: Jaypee's intentions for wish-town started becoming doubtful 2012 onwards. Now they don;t have money to do anything; even if they want to correct themselves.

    5. Poor Management: Jaypee's management (especially for Wishtown) never looked confident to handle such a huge project. They swallowed much more than what they can chew. In 2012, they hired a foreigner guy as project manager; who had a good experience to manage such projects. Seeing the inside mess & poor intentions; he ran away in 6 months. Handling such huge project requires great skills & commitment. Jaypee lack both. They not only messed their own life's, but of their customers as well.

    Even if Jaypee's well-wishers keep trying to create a positive image for Jaypee's projects for some reasons, its not really going to change anything on grounds. Facts are facts.
    CommentQuote
  • 40K crores for F1 - are you sure??
    CommentQuote
  • it's 400 cr not 40 K . Their plan failed due to various reason inlcuding mentioned above. Change in political situation in UP didn't help any way.

    Economic condition of last 4-5 yrs also didn't help. Debt kept increaseing and they don't have money to complete the project which should have been priority as maintainance would be a better source of income than F1.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vicky1977
    it's 400 cr not 40 K . Their plan failed due to various reason inlcuding mentioned above. Change in political situation in UP didn't help any way.

    Economic condition of last 4-5 yrs also didn't help. Debt kept increaseing and they don't have money to complete the project which should have been priority as maintainance would be a better source of income than F1.


    I don't think a mere 400cr can hit so hard to jaypee associates whose annual turn over is over 12000 cr. Btw figure is more than 400cr, may be around 1500cr. May be 2015 F1 events may compensate few crores.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gareeb das
    Jaypee Wishtown: Causes of failures -

    1. F1 track - Jaypee invested Rs 40K + crores; which largely came from wish-town. This amount is 10 times more than the cost required for completing the wish-town project. Now Jaypee not getting any income from F1; not even its maintenance cost. So they lost everything in F1.

    2. Poor Vision: F1 track failed to hype the property market along Yamuna expressway. Jaypee having huge land-banks across Y-eway; all their plans fell flat.

    3. Ill fate: Jaypee's customers have cursed them from heart. Jaypee group's overall downfall started from 2012; when people started to feel the pain & started agitating. They have played with the feelings of thousands of end-users. Some delays are normal, but Jaypee;s case is beyond abnormals.

    4. Poor Intentions: Jaypee's intentions for wish-town started becoming doubtful 2012 onwards. Now they don;t have money to do anything; even if they want to correct themselves.

    5. Poor Management: Jaypee's management (especially for Wishtown) never looked confident to handle such a huge project. They swallowed much more than what they can chew. In 2012, they hired a foreigner guy as project manager; who had a good experience to manage such projects. Seeing the inside mess & poor intentions; he ran away in 6 months. Handling such huge project requires great skills & commitment. Jaypee lack both. They not only messed their own life's, but of their customers as well.

    Even if Jaypee's well-wishers keep trying to create a positive image for Jaypee's projects for some reasons, its not really going to change anything on grounds. Facts are facts.

    If we go by your point of view, Jaypee management should not be spending time and money on Pavilion heights/ Court wherein in this year atleast some towers were handed over. Additionally, though slow but spending time and money on Kaypso & Imperial Court too. All these finsihing works take more money than what they buyers will pay at possession, these guys should run away rather than trying it (even slowly)?

    Surely they are screwed as they are not organised and still in different world, as they do not see what they are loosing by such delays, but is it not linked to realty market slow down. I mean they could gain more by finishing these projects once market is picking up, as it will help them to build repo (if we believe tnew custoemrs would come) "or" sell existing inventories, which probably they do not gain as of now in dull market.
    Late penalties, all our builders know as how to adjust against increase in Super area, so may be not so big concern to them also.
    Rest it point of view, and only time will tell....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vicky1977
    it's 400 cr not 40 K . Their plan failed due to various reason inlcuding mentioned above. Change in political situation in UP didn't help any way.

    Economic condition of last 4-5 yrs also didn't help. Debt kept increaseing and they don't have money to complete the project which should have been priority as maintainance would be a better source of income than F1.


    Exact figures are appx Rs 12000 crores.
    CommentQuote
  • 12k Cr to build a track and stadium - are u kidding bro

    12k cr was what they spent on building entire YEW
    CommentQuote
  • They should have rather built a cricket stadium..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bond2014
    They should have rather built a cricket stadium..

    100%....that should have been done first. They are constructing it now at JP speed
    CommentQuote
  • I think the whole concept and planning of sports city was flawed as afar as land use in the town planning was concerned.

    They allocated (or at least sold initially) way too much land for petty sized housing when the focus should have been for commercial and institutional development. Residential could have been large sized farmhouses or leasure use.

    I had said it then and will say now, they have a completely skewed strategy (I wonder there was any any all). Short term agenda meant they just pushed the broker's selling 2/3 BHK apartments and 100 yards plotting. No wonder it's turned into a mess both for them and the gullible (shall I say greedy) investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaiprakash Associates: Credit Analysis & Research(CARE) has downgraded the long-term and short-term bank facilities of the company by one notch to BBB-/A3. This is the second downgrade in two months. Earlier in the month of November CARE had downgraded its bank facilities by one notch. Its rating is still 4 notches above the default grade.

    Source: HDFC, JP Associates, Crompton Greaves in Focus Today - NDTVProfit.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    If we go by your point of view, Jaypee management should not be spending time and money on Pavilion heights/ Court wherein in this year atleast some towers were handed over. Additionally, though slow but spending time and money on Kaypso & Imperial Court too. All these finsihing works take more money than what they buyers will pay at possession, these guys should run away rather than trying it (even slowly)?


    Even if they want to run away, now they can't. They are doing bare minimum that is required to show to the world that they are still breathing. Internally they are shattered. The empire created by Jaiprakash ji Gaur is ruined because of poor management & lack of commitment of his son's.

    This generation of Gaur's took the business very lightly & behaved as if nobody can topple them. 5 years back, they were very nicely placed in the market. The opportunities & the assets they had (in terms of land bank etc); it could have been converted into a huge brand name in real-estate in India. But these junior Gaur's have messed - up everything. Still they are living in the same illusion & not learnt any lessons. Even today, if they put few 100 crores in Wish-town, the scenario can change in one year. But the intent is lacking. Wish-town is not in a priority for JP group now. It has become a liability for them.
    CommentQuote