Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 52 minutes ago
8665 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Hey Folks - you can check the new master plan of WT on the jaypeegreens website - nothing much has changed except the service centres, police post, clubs, STP etc seem to have been marked out more clearly

Comment

Dinesh bhai ye Service center ka kya concept hai. Are these service center of Jaypee Administration that are spread out in the town so that one doesn't have to go to the main building everytime they need to pay bills or enquire about something?

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Hey Folks - you can check the new master plan of WT on the jaypeegreens website - nothing much has changed except the service centres, police post, clubs, STP etc seem to have been marked out more clearly
        There goes my dream of upgrading to Kasa 1370. All the three outer sun facing towers overlook the religious complex/temple. What's the bet that there will be a constant loudspeaker creating unnecessary soundwaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbee00 View Post
          Dinesh bhai ye Service center ka kya concept hai. Are these service center of Jaypee Administration that are spread out in the town so that one doesn't have to go to the main building everytime they need to pay bills or enquire about something?
          I presume it would be on those lines mate. Not 100% certain though. Some of these are pretty big 2-3 floor buildings as well

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I presume it would be on those lines mate. Not 100% certain though. Some of these are pretty big 2-3 floor buildings as well

These are water pumping and electric sub-stations

Comment

Happy New Year Dinesh Bhai!!!

The space in between Imperial and kalypso has officially been marked as Convenient Shopping. What are your thoughts on this. Do you think this will create traffic problems as I don't see parking anywhere nearby. Do you think me being in the tower next to it (T1) this is a good or a bad thing (in terms of crowd gathering and parking everywhere, safety etc). I would appreciate your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
                Happy New Year Dinesh Bhai!!!

The space in between Imperial and kalypso has officially been marked as Convenient Shopping. What are your thoughts on this. Do you think this will create traffic problems as I don't see parking anywhere nearby. Do you think me being in the tower next to it (T1) this is a good or a bad thing (in terms of crowd gathering and parking everywhere, safety etc). I would appreciate your thoughts.
                Happy New Year bhai, have a great one ahead!

Right so the question is quite valid, I also had thought of this. See there are about 30 shops (15x 2 floors) and I can count about 11 parking spots so atleast 10-20 cars will spill onto to main road at anytime which I dont think is good news. Only thing is that the main road itself is quite wide and will not hinder traffic movement. The target customer base may also be a 'walk-in' clientele from Kalypso/Imperial which is fine.

You in T1 (I think u own the 4BHK full GC facing right?) - will have next to nothing impact as your unit looks the other side and does not even look into the commercial. Besides IC is fully fenced in from the main road.

Net net - I do see 10-15 cars/bikes parked outside on main road at anytime, I dont see people / hawkers etc on the road - so no issue there.

On the positive - it is probably a massive convenience to the residents that such facilities are available at walking distance.

Now - this is assuming a old plan that I have and the front area is barricaded so final parking may come out in a while so lets also wait for a while for this to be cleared
                Attached Files

Comment

Happy New Year bhai, have a great one ahead!

Right so the question is quite valid, I also had thought of this. See there are about 30 shops (15x 2 floors) and I can count about 11 parking spots so atleast 10-20 cars will spill onto to main road at anytime which I dont think is good news. Only thing is that the main road itself is quite wide and will not hinder traffic movement. The target customer base may also be a 'walk-in' clientele from Kalypso/Imperial which is fine.

You in T1 (I think u own the 4BHK full GC facing right?) - will have next to nothing impact as your unit looks the other side and does not even look into the commercial. Besides IC is fully fenced in from the main road.

Net net - I do see 10-15 cars/bikes parked outside on main road at anytime, I dont see people / hawkers etc on the road - so no issue there.

On the positive - it is probably a massive convenience to the residents that such facilities are available at walking distance.

Now - this is assuming a old plan that I have and the front area is barricaded so final parking may come out in a while so lets also wait for a while for this to be cleared
                  I was wondering traffic congestion wise and also safely wise. Since this is at the very start of WT isn't this bad planning to have shops with no underground parking which they know will create Trafic Jams.

I think personally this might be a bonus as you can just go downstairs and buy groceries. Do you think this will be many small shops or 1 big grocery place. If you hear anything about the sale of these shops please let me know.

Comment

Hi Experts.....

As all of you are aware that Jaypee is one of the very much delayed Project; Will you suggest this (specially Kosmos) to any end User. What other Any End User should consider?

Comment

Hi - Indeed JP WT is a very delayed project. Kosmos is coming together quite nicely though - with most towers now structure complete and finishing going on in 80% of them. Possession will start for advanced towers in the next few months and we should see majority of possessions in 2014 itself

Other similar projects are JP Klassic, JP Kasa Isles and host of projects in sector 137.

But if you are an end user I would say do not be in any hurry for projects, buy them as they become ready just before registry is done so seller does not pass registry cost to you and the same is done only once and you know the exact status and nothing is left to chance.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X