Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Two recent launches I can confirm - Castille 3 at Greater Noida and PC 7 in Noida.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Two recent launches I can confirm - Castille 3 at Greater Noida and PC 7 in Noida.

      Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
      Is PC7 GC facing? What rates have they launched at.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Jaypee Greens - Noida

        Originally posted by sanchit.kapur View Post
        Is PC7 GC facing? What rates have they launched at.

        Around 7500 bsp. It is GC facing.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Dec pics are available folks

          Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Jaypee Greens - Noida

            Looks the same as it was 4 months back.. There is no change at least on Klassic towers.. Also , I do not see any labour in these pics.. Is JayPee serious about giving possession ?? I have my doubts..


            Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free
            Last edited January 11 2014, 06:44 AM.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by ecstasy View Post
              Looks the same as it was 4 months back.. There is no change at least on Klassic towers.. Also , I do not see any labour in these pics.. Is JayPee serious about giving possession ?? I have my doubts..


              Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

              Strange as 4 months ago b2 looked raw now it's painted. I could see lot of labor when I went a month ago.

              But no doubt as it's still slower than expected but no progress is an exaggeration.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Jaypee Greens - Noida

                Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                Strange as 4 months ago b2 looked raw now it's painted. I could see lot of labor when I went a month ago.

                But no doubt as it's still slower than expected but no progress is an exaggeration.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                If there is only one tower,which as per you is B2, in Klassic then yeah may be I am wrong .. But if Klassic has 20 - 30 more towers, which I believe it has, then I think we need more than just changing the dates on the pictures when the pics are updated on the official website.. No offense but I feel that way and you have your right to disagree.


                Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free
                Last edited January 11 2014, 01:55 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by ecstasy View Post
                  If there is only one tower,which as per you is B2, in Klassic then yeah may be I am wrong .. But if Klassic has 20 - 30 more towers, which I believe it has, then I think we need more than just changing the dates on the pictures when the pics are updated on the official website.. No offense but I feel that way and you have your right to disagree.


                  Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

                  No doubt they missing dates for ever but AFAI Remember they had promised to deliver B 2 & a10 in February so we should give them credit for that at least that it near some sort of reality and get delivered by March or April.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    What do you guys think? It makes sense to me provided it goes though.


                    Gurgaon, Noida land price may fall with fresh supply in Delhi

                    Read more at:
                    Gurgaon, Noida land price may fall with fresh supply in Delhi - The Economic Times

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      any updates on delivery for klassic from any reliable sources

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X