What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • But dost

In Jaypee every employee has picked up flats.

I personally know 5 people.

And they also crib about delays!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    As I said, I dont have First hand Info and it came from an acquaintance whom i had a chance meeting with in a Casual Event in Gnoida.

I merely asked him How Bad the situation is for jaypee....to which he remarked...Its one of worst in History of Jaypee...and there are lot of internal issues (again i didnt ask and he didnt explain) and Gaur senior has agreed to SPLIT it ...and they shall do that once Debt comes to tolerable limits (again what Tolerable means...I have no idea)

Also....I did specifically about Jaypee Real estate projects....to which he said....situation is Not good.
    Again what exactly he meant....I didnt dig further

Honestly.....Since I had Myself made ALL my Clients Exit and my investments exit Noida in 2012...I dont have much interest in Details of such conversations, etc .

Koi na koi milta rehta hai.....and i keep keeping myself informed

Like couple of days back I was in 3C office...and I had a Big Laugh when I was informed that Not even a Single Management level employee picked up a Property in 3c For end use :)

This was really funny....as most of Best locations and Best prices Units in one of best projects of a Builder are usually picked up by Officers of that company for themselves of their near and dear ones...Its a Great Perk One has.

But in 3C.....No one did that...which speaks a lot about a company..in a amusing way

Arre wow kitni ander ki baat pata kar ke aae ho joaib

Ye sab to hume pata hi nahi tha
    CommentQuote
  • Yes...many employees of Jaypee picked up flats in Wishtown noida and at HEAVILY DISCOUNTED RATES

Infact...lot of PSUs have Bulk Bookings

And EVERYONE who knew about jaypee were ALWAYS PREPARED for delays...Jaypee is KNOWN for delays

When I sold jaypee to clients....i told them...expect possession in 6-7 years....

And when I asked my clients to EXIT noida market in 2012....I convinced them on my theory of DEMAND AND SUPPLY mismatch....and Major issues with Noida authority...and TIMING "EXIT" Befor shit hits the fan

Jaypee Delays were EXPECTED ...and It was not so bad back in 2012...

BUT NOW...its become pretty bad.....Unfortuately
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Arre wow kitni ander ki baat pata kar ke aae ho joaib

Ye sab to hume pata hi nahi tha

Nahin pata tha..tabhi.....Isi forum pe jab main kehta tha ki 3C IS Investor based company....tab junta bolti thee....nahin nahin....its full of end users

Aaj lagta hai wohi end users market main sale kar rahey hain...as in every tower...every floor..inventory is available

Rahi baat JAYPEE Ki.....Existing investors KNOW VERY WELL..the kind of DITCH they are in

But wohi baat hai na......Maanega koi nahin

Khudh to doobey sanam...tumhey bhi le doobengey :)

Wishtown ki watt to lag hi gayee hai....jo rates 2012 main mil rahey theyy...aaj ussey kam pe bhi buyer nahin

enjoy
    CommentQuote
    Nahin pata tha..tabhi.....Isi forum pe jab main kehta tha ki 3C IS Investor based company....tab junta bolti thee....nahin nahin....its full of end users

Aaj lagta hai wohi end users market main sale kar rahey hain...as in every tower...every floor..inventory is available

Rahi baat JAYPEE Ki.....Existing investors KNOW VERY WELL..the kind of DITCH they are in

But wohi baat hai na......Maanega koi nahin

Khudh to doobey sanam...tumhey bhi le doobengey :)

Wishtown ki watt to lag hi gayee hai....jo rates 2012 main mil rahey theyy...aaj ussey kam pe bhi buyer nahin

enjoy

Bhai jaoib

Saara din dhakke khana hai noida me

Bacha hua din iref pe naveda naveda karna hai

Faltu ke fande maar maar ke sabko paka daala hai

Dont type such long

JUST TYPE. "123"

WE ALL WILL GET WHAT U WANNA SAY

AB TO RATTE LAG GAE HAI JOAIB THEOREM KE
    CommentQuote
    Yes...many employees of Jaypee picked up flats in Wishtown noida and at HEAVILY DISCOUNTED RATES

Infact...lot of PSUs have Bulk Bookings

And EVERYONE who knew about jaypee were ALWAYS PREPARED for delays...Jaypee is KNOWN for delays

When I sold jaypee to clients....i told them...expect possession in 6-7 years....

And when I asked my clients to EXIT noida market in 2012....I convinced them on my theory of DEMAND AND SUPPLY mismatch....and Major issues with Noida authority...and TIMING "EXIT" Befor shit hits the fan

Jaypee Delays were EXPECTED ...and It was not so bad back in 2012...

BUT NOW...its become pretty bad.....Unfortuately

Sirji - noida market se nikalkar ab apne clients ko kahan fassaya hai?
    CommentQuote
  • hello dear forum users , do not believe any of those brokers who are trying to create panic in people's minds. They have vested interests. I am a fellow resident, currently living in wishtown, I am going out to take some pictures right now and will post here in a few minutes.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone knows the current circle rate for residential flats in Sector 134 i.e. Kosmos ?

I understand that a recent Finance Act amendment prohibits transfer of property below circle rate, and both transferor and transferee are liable to pay differential tax in case the the transfer happens below circle rate.

Anyone aware of this?
    CommentQuote
  • brokeron ki baat par na jao , apni akal lagao :) work is going on everywhere in wishtown, pics from today :) At least 150 workers in kaylypso and impreial :) just in the golf side , together 1000 workers at least :)
    check the pictures
    Picture one---- augusta homes- one part is ready to move in (waiting for ngt clearence)
    another part - work is going at a good pace- at least 50 workers , picture taken from house's balcony
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • augsta homes part which is ready :) have come up nicely- check it out
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • picture 3- sai temple :) work is going on , 25 + workers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • kalypso near- ready tower :) looks pretty good pic 4--
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • random towers in kalypso and imperial- check how many workers in different pictures- exterior paint and final interiors going on at the same time :) also outer spaces being beautified.
    I can guarantee that work has definitely picked up in the last few weeks or so, a month ago, there were not so many workers. as i live in wishtown , i watch things everyday
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • kube/knights court
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx abhinav

U shut mouth of many . All having secret purpose to solve.

I also went 3-4 days bak and saw movement near kalypso n imperial
    CommentQuote