Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    HDFC Pre-emi interest on subvention scheme???

    Hi
    I took a loan from HDFC against fpr Jaypee properties under subvention scheme. (2 yr) last september
    I was under the impression that the interest for upto 2yrs would be p[aid by Jaypee and I would not have to pay anything.

    Now yesterday I got a letter from HDFC that since my interest rate has been revised upward to 9.5% and as a result i have to pay Rs 11000 as pre-emi interest (On a 14,00,000L disbursement till now).

    Will this have to be paid by me? Or should it be paid by Jaypee??

    Please advise as the last date to pay it is 31st Oct.



    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      It should be paid by Jaypee.

      Under subvention scheme, the developer has undertaken to pay 2 years interest - regardless of the interest rate.

      However, you can check this with Jaypee directly. The right guy to check this is Nasim in Commercial.

      Originally posted by mebond007 View Post
      Hi
      I took a loan from HDFC against fpr Jaypee properties under subvention scheme. (2 yr) last september
      I was under the impression that the interest for upto 2yrs would be p[aid by Jaypee and I would not have to pay anything.

      Now yesterday I got a letter from HDFC that since my interest rate has been revised upward to 9.5% and as a result i have to pay Rs 11000 as pre-emi interest (On a 14,00,000L disbursement till now).

      Will this have to be paid by me? Or should it be paid by Jaypee??

      Please advise as the last date to pay it is 31st Oct.



      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        yeah, i went to he HDFC branc and they said i can ignore the letter as its system generated and it will be adjusted internally between jaypee and HDFC.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          time will tell

          JP group's track record of delivery is a huge question mark. Projects they launched in 2007 are not even 20 % ready so far??

          When will ne new ones see the light of day as all money seems to be diverted to yamuna expressway !
          Last edited January 2 2016, 05:53 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            pavillion court

            pavillion court 5100 golf view is okey?..or expensive

            Originally posted by vikky55 View Post
            JP group's track record of delivery is a huge question mark. Projects they launched in 2007 are not even 20 % ready so far?? When will ne new ones see the light of day as all monet seems to be diverted to yamuna expressway !

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Is it BSP , CLP ?? or all inclusive

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                it's bsp......price is okey? i checked few dealers..all offernign same rate and saying all units almost sold out in court

                Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
                Is it BSP , CLP ?? or all inclusive

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  jaypee

                  hi friends,

                  anyone getting corporate discount in jaypee

                  in klassic heights or kalypso court???

                  i am getting 10% is that ok or can i get more somehwere???

                  pls advise

                  rgds

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    I think some people have posted figures of 11.5%. so you can negotiate a little more.
                    Originally posted by jchanana View Post
                    hi friends,

                    anyone getting corporate discount in jaypee

                    in klassic heights or kalypso court???

                    i am getting 10% is that ok or can i get more somehwere???

                    pls advise

                    rgds

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      11.5% is easily GETTABLE...you just need some good negotiating skills...Jaypee brokers have good margin

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X