What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8004 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Infact kalypso 16 is a bit of surprise. As 4 days bak it was not painted as it is now
    CommentQuote
  • broker to kuch bhee bolenge, apnii dukaan jo chalani hai un logon ko, sirf golf course side mein 1000 workers kaam kar rahe hain.
    pictures dekho aur vishwas karo. or come to wishtown and see for yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Its evident that work is going on but its not sufficient. If jp delivers kalypso n imperial in next 1 year then ALL NEGATIVITY WILL EVAPORATE.
    REAL VALUE OF WISHTOWN MAY EMERGE.
    CommentQuote
  • if i happen to leave my house in pavilion court around 5 pm, i see at least 250 workers everyday , just on the road in front of imperial, going back home after work, next time i will take a picture of that.
    I was reading these broker's nonsense for quite a while , finally i decided - enough is enough and posted the reality for everyone.

in broker logon ka mostly koi iman dharam nahi hota, paisa fainko aur tamasha dekho.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    augsta homes part which is ready :) have come up nicely- check it out

Augusta Homes, one of the most premium projects of WT has MS Railings...unbelievable

I mean seriously...are we looking at the elevation of a super-premium project here...just look at the quality of windows/panes...sub-standard would be an under-statement...
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm

But ye to baccha bhi bata de jp ko ki thoda maal laga do kalypso n imperial me. Itna bana hi diya hai to deliver kar do.
    They will earn more if they do so eventually.

Unitech 94 is in deep mess. Its in a way good opportunity for jp GC side to prosper even more.

Just matter of time. Its a rare property in noida delhi and gurgaon as well.

But product deliver kiye bina kuch nahi hone waala
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatjain
    Augusta Homes, one of the most premium projects of WT has MS Railings...unbelievable

I mean seriously...are we looking at the elevation of a super-premium project here...just look at the quality of windows/panes...sub-standard would be an under-statement...

Yes u r rite

It shd b of high class toughened glass .

Residents may do it themselves. ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatjain

I do agree with rajat. Specification clearly says upvc, but jaypee gives aluminium window. Poor grade builder like amrapali,supertech are giving upvc window. Someone was saying amrapali in sec 107 project providing glass railing. Buyer of each project shuld approach jaypee to change the window.
    CommentQuote
  • I thought it was UPVC window in Augusta and I remember Italian marble etc.....u sure it was Aluminium
    CommentQuote
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    They are not seeing it? Could u clarify

Well Mate, you have clarified a lot time to time for Jaypee assets. Surely wishtown itself is a big assets, matter of capitalising it remains from Jaypee side, by delivering some ongoing projects
    Jaypee wish town land is the most legal hasles free land within Noida, except Okhla brid sanctuary Vs OC issue, due to which almost all projects are effected till sector 137.
    To add point of view of loan ease from banks to buyer, I mean to compare with projects/ builders wherein though the buyer loans are approved, but banks are hesitant to disburse amount time to time. Many buyers faced such concern while for Amrapali and Unitech projects, wherein from time to time, banks stopped disbursal due builder liabilities to bank/ Noida authority. Have not yet heard any such issue in Jaypee projects
    CommentQuote
  • Gotcha
    CommentQuote
    augsta homes part which is ready :) have come up nicely- check it out

Again Yellow and white..I think they have planned to colour wishtown with white/yellow..
    CommentQuote
    picture 3- sai temple :) work is going on , 25 + workers

I will must visit once ready..but who will maintain this temple??
    CommentQuote
  • not sure who is going to maintain the temple, but if you see the temple in their greater noida township, it is very well maintained :)
    CommentQuote