What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • WT will be divided into projects which will have RWAs and JP owned areas.

JP owned areas would be Golf Course, Boomerang Club, Central Sports facilities, Hospital, main corporate offices, temples, malls etc which are their own revenue generators which JP (or a subletted party) will have no problem maintaining.

Yes temples once built are pretty much self sufficient relying on a number of healthy donations.

What would be interesting is how support stuff which is shared across - roads, surrounding greenery, water centers, STP etc which are money spenders BE MAINTAINED.

I guess it may happen by a central / facilities management agency which has some kind of contract with RWAs who will manage these facilites.
    CommentQuote
  • Though I am glad we are atleast talking about all this - indicating some delivery or likelihood of this
    CommentQuote
  • Just passed kalypso/imperial , a lot of buzz at the moment, workers are everywhere in huge numbers:)
    2015 possession of kalypso /imperial seem inevitable.
    and if they continue with the same speed, first half of 2015 should not be an exaggeration
    CommentQuote
  • also, kube has lots and lots of workers doing the plaster/ visited boomerang club, the work is on there as well.

lots of workers in kensington towers as well.
    CommentQuote
  • the gas lines are being installed in pavilion court, by the way
    CommentQuote
  • any doubter ??? i can go and take pictures as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    any doubter ??? i can go and take pictures as well

Hi abhinav

U went to boomerang

Hv u had a look at kristal court

Was construction happening thr as well??
    CommentQuote
  • Real Estate or Stock Market....sentiments don't remain negative(or positive) all the time......things have to change and will change soon.

Wait and watch.....all the people who have doomed Jaypee wishtown forever will be flocking to catch their share in here by offering steep premiums.

Jaypee Wishtown is a fundamentally good product and will shine sooner or later. This is for sure. All end users and investors pls have some patience now and enjoy the fruits later.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Hi abhinav

U went to boomerang

Hv u had a look at kristal court

Was construction happening thr as well??

i did not visit krystal court site, but i can do it next time
    CommentQuote
    i did not visit krystal court site, but i can do it next time

Thnx

So now can we safely say dat work in kalypso n imperial is going on at sufficient pace.....
    CommentQuote
    also, kube has lots and lots of workers doing the plaster/ visited boomerang club, the work is on there as well.

lots of workers in kensington towers as well.

Plaster work in kube which is hardly 5 or 6 floor? Must be knight court. Did you see any activity in orchards?
    CommentQuote
    any doubter ??? i can go and take pictures as well

Good job abhinav!
    CommentQuote
    Just passed kalypso/imperial , a lot of buzz at the moment, workers are everywhere in huge numbers:)
    2015 possession of kalypso /imperial seem inevitable.
    and if they continue with the same speed, first half of 2015 should not be an exaggeration

People are desparate to see high end project. Lack of high end project still making ats village with old specification as the best project. Its a wrong sign. Age old should go away and young generation should take over. :bab (59): The quality delivery of kalypso/imperial will enlighten the sentiment of entire wish town.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Plaster work in kube which is hardly 5 or 6 floor? Must be knight court. Did you see any activity in orchards?

apologies for that :) you are absolutely right, plaster is happening at a very good pace in knights court, infact , one of the sites with most number of workers was knight court( which i misquoted as kube)
    CommentQuote
  • i will take pictures from today and post again :)
    CommentQuote