What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Abhinav doing gr8 Job....
    CommentQuote
  • just want brokers not to mislead the bholi bhali janta, doing my bit, no big deal for me as i live in wishtown :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Real Estate or Stock Market....sentiments don't remain negative(or positive) all the time......things have to change and will change soon.

Wait and watch.....all the people who have doomed Jaypee wishtown forever will be flocking to catch their share in here by offering steep premiums.

Jaypee Wishtown is a fundamentally good product and will shine sooner or later. This is for sure. All end users and investors pls have some patience now and enjoy the fruits later.

bro - since uve asked before - boomerang cards are ready. Speak to navleen from JP to know status of urs. She mentioned mine hv gone for signing and will be shortly despatched
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    apologies for that :) you are absolutely right, plaster is happening at a very good pace in knights court, infact , one of the sites with most number of workers was knight court( which i misquoted as kube)

I think the way Yash and other owners are putting pressure in an organised manner - it makes a lot of difference.

Great to hear ur views and updates Abhinav bro. Next kindly click T3 Kalypso.

We are really waiting for this to be delivered in the family
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I think the way Yash and other owners are putting pressure in an organised manner - it makes a lot of difference.

Great to hear ur views and updates Abhinav bro. Next kindly click T3 Kalypso.

We are really waiting for this to be delivered in the family

i am just back after clicking pictures , saw your message just now, will do it next time
    CommentQuote
  • many many workers all over wishtown, shops in pavilion heights are now ready, i have taken a few pics of that, kosmos has 500+ workers in different towers easily,a lot of towers are near completion , have taken pics of that. kalypso/imperial have lots of workers too.

The intent of jaypee to complete wishtown is clearly evident. The ability to do so has visibly increased after the recent sales of their various assets.
    There is absolutely no need to panic, instead start reverse counting already! visit wishtown yourself or check these pictures to see the workers everywhere.
    CommentQuote
  • check the shops which are ready in pavilion heights/court
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • construction in knights court at a tremendous pace
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Do pls post more pics
    CommentQuote
  • pictures of kosmos;- 500 plus workers in differnt towers, huge project, upto 10 families moved in, great progress , most undervalued project of noida/ great location/ opportunity for a middle class family to own a descent home in a superb location /adjacent to 93/ the work is pretty neat, manicuring of greens is visible everywhere
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • klassic ;- nice surprise , b1 b2 towers almost ready
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • unnamed commercial tower near completion
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • kalypso exteriors being done at a good pace
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • workers returning home in the evening