What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I hope i was able to shut the brokers mouths and show future residents/ investors the reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    unnamed commercial tower near completion

Abhinav bro - many thanks for sharing. Quite pleased to see pace has picked up.

This is the new Adobe enter just opposite GI
    CommentQuote
  • by the way, picture taken from pavilion court (my house) earlier this year during clear skies
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Picture taken a few months ago from my bedroom in pavilion court, jaypee haters comments welcome :P
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    beautiful, kismatwale hain jinhe yeh jannat mili hai. PEACEFULL.
    CONGRATULATIONS ABHINAV, DINESH JEE, DHINKACHIKA JEE & ALL OF THE OWENERS OF THIS WONDERFULL PROPERTY.
    :bab (41)::bab (41)::bab (41)::bab (41):

many thanks for your kind words, infact this jannat is still available at a low price which will soon be out of reach, act before its late!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • yes, pavilion court golf facing is at the moment the most affordable golf project in noida/gurgaon. its very underrated, on final completion it deserves 9500 at least.
    kalypso / imperial deserve 12500 plus
    sooner or later, they will be selling at the prices they truly justify, its just a matter of time

considering ats hamlet at 8500
    and ats greens even higher, at the moment
    CommentQuote
  • kalypso should sell at 25% premium than ats greens at some stage.
    The question is not if it will happen but when.

likewise, pavilion court should sell at 25% premium than ats hamlet
    CommentQuote
  • in a year, mark my word( by the experience of being one of the first residents of the township), the negativity around wishtown will vanish, and prices will start moving and so will be the families.
    CommentQuote
  • Abhinav

Based on ur daily visit to kalypso n imperial now

Do u think jp is serious in delivering imperial n kalypso in 2015.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Abhinav

Based on ur daily visit to kalypso n imperial now

Do u think jp is serious in delivering imperial n kalypso in 2015.....

i speak to a lot to employees /workers/engineers on a daily basis, since i live here, in september i was myself worried, but now i can see a lot of action, i invite anyone to kalypso/imperial and see the number of workers, there are visible changes week by week, i am 100 percent sure about 2015 possession of kaylpyso/imperial.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    ATS HO ke samne da view - terrace of so many plots, old tyres, water tanks etc
    Isse to saddi dilli sohni... johaib bhai de naveda aana to one & only jp golfff property.
    view de paise honde ni, chardiwari de bahar de view di kimat hondi ae, ghar de andar golf course da poster walpaper chipkaan se ki honda ae.
    1100-1600 total ai kinne da par jayega jee...
    thanks

1.2 to 1.6 crore estimate (all inclusive), please check with brokers for the same
    CommentQuote
  • If jp manages to deliver towers in

((kalypso imperial pavilion height klassic kosmos))

Then 2016 will b rosy for wish town as a whole.

Most important thing is if jp delivers then oversupply WILL NOT HIT WISHTOWN IN D SAME WAY IT WILL HIT WHOLE NOIDA

WISHTOWN IF DELIVERED WILL B IN DIFFERENT LEAGUE

THERE WILL B A SUDDEN CHANGE IN DEMAND IE INCREASE FOR WISHTOWN AND DECREASE FOR JUST LIKE ANOTHER PROJECT IN NOIDA

FUNNY PART IS EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. DATS Y MANY R HAPPY TO SING WISHTOWN DOOM STORIES REPEATEDLY

DELIVERY OF KALYPSO IMPERIAL AND KOSMOS KLASSIC IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT

BAAKI PROJECTS SAAL 2 SAL DELAY BI HO JAE TO CHALEGA
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Abhinav, since you have been living there, can you please give your impression about kosmos. Is it worth buying for end use?
    CommentQuote
  • in my opinion,yes for end use, its a fine product for mid budget segment, higly value for money
    CommentQuote
  • Abhinav it's truly appreciable that u have changed prospective of many ppl abt wish town.u have lightened hopes in many ppl who all have invested in wish town. U r a rock star. Can u lighten abt the work progress in Kingston boluaverd (kba).
    CommentQuote