What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • rishi, i am not a rockstar, but i do understand what you are trying to mean by that, i wasnt responding to any of that shit that the brokers/people with vested interests were coming up with lately, but it was just too much in the end, way above my comfort level, so i decided to go out of my house at pavilion court with the camera and shoot the pics , once and for all.
    sooner or later, this self- proclaimed- intelligent brokers barking shall be over, wishtown will be a reality.

let the dogs bark, this is perhaps their last phase of barking.
    I will drive around kengistan boulevard and take pics next.
    CommentQuote
  • This is Abobe, Its a IT company
    CommentQuote
  • I got some more confidence in the wishtown story yesterday. I met the vice chairman of a very prominent developer who work in Noida and asked him about Jaypee's story. Since he is a good friend, he gave me a very honest opinion.
    All this hue and cry over Jaypee debt and ability to repay is nonsense. Jaypee has assets well over the total debt. 80% of infra projects in UP are with Jaypee, All their land is fully paid up and saleable. The land shown in Wish town is not the complete story. They have more land outside of wish town. This is all prime noida property and can easily be sold.

Builders on expressway have formed a cartel to take advantage of this situation and spread these rumours to defame WT and sell their inventory. There is absolutely no need to worry
    CommentQuote
  • I am not worried atall from day1..I have full confident in Jaypee group..This is only company which is trying their best to reduce the debit by selling his assets..
    CommentQuote
  • I have my Plot in Jaypee Sports City, and am encouraged by the recent posts about the Wish Town. Abhinav is doing a great job.
    CommentQuote
  • Yamuna expressway is futuristic place (need another long long time before any real end use or price appreciation)
    CommentQuote
  • pleasure is mine, kdc203
    CommentQuote
  • it should take ten years for yamuna expressway-reality to be a sought after one, in my opinion ,one things is sure, it is bound too grow.
    All those talks of whether metro will reach here , there etc are rubbish, who would have thought 5 years ago that there would be metro at munirka in delhi? or who would have thought 20 years ago that india would have a metro at all? if metro can be built in the tiniest streets of old delhi than why not noida/greater noida/ yamuna expressway?
    houses/offices lead to population rise which leads to transportation crisis which leads to the solutions of the crisis.
    But in my opinion how they are already planning a noida-greater noida metro is something new, its proactive for the first time. thats how it should be. act before the crisis.
    Metro needs to cater to passengers , wherever their are passengers/traffic jams or whereever there will be transportation crisis in the future , these kind of infrastructure solutions will be implemented, we all know how far delhi/gurgaon have come from courrption / bimaru state/babus / today noida is witnessing some of the most remarkable infrastructure developments. it all takes time. With time everythings changes, governments change/fall/form with in five years. it all happens. We are a developing country and 70 % india still lives in villages. we are a part of biggest urbanization in the human history . There will be many many changes in the years to come.

2024 yaumna expressway will be like 2014 noida expressway.

remember it was around 2004-05 when omaxe grandwoods etc were launched, noida expressway was pretty much in the same situation like current yamuna expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    it should take ten years for yamuna expressway-reality to be a sought after one, in my opinion ,one things is sure, it is bound too grow.
    All those talks of whether metro will reach here , there etc are rubbish, who would have thought 5 years ago that there would be metro at munirka in delhi? or who would have thought 20 years ago that india would have a metro at all? if metro can be built in the tiniest streets of old delhi than why not noida/greater noida/ yamuna expressway?
    houses/offices lead to population rise which leads to transportation crisis which leads to the solutions of the crisis.
    But in my opinion how they are already planning a noida-greater noida metro is something new, its proactive for the first time. thats how it should be. act before the crisis.
    Metro needs to cater to passengers , wherever their are passengers/traffic jams or whereever there will be transportation crisis in the future , these kind of infrastructure solutions will be implemented, we all know how far delhi/gurgaon have come from courrption / bimaru state/babus / today noida is witnessing some of the most remarkable infrastructure developments. it all takes time. With time everythings changes, governments change/fall/form with in five years. it all happens. We are a developing country and 70 % india still lives in villages. we are a part of biggest urbanization in the human history . There will be many many changes in the years to come.

2024 yaumna expressway will be like 2014 noida expressway.

remember it was around 2004-05 when omaxe grandwoods etc were launched, noida expressway was pretty much in the same situation like yamuna expressway.

baisc thing is missing..from where pepole will come to live at YEW..no new development on commercial front in noida..existing companies are switching their office from one place to other..After 2003, there were lot many job opportunity came in this area but now nothing..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    baisc thing is missing..from where pepole will come to live at YEW..no new development on commercial front in noida..existing companies are switching their office from one place to other..After 2003, there were lot many job opportunity came in this area but now nothing..

15 saal pehle yahi sawal mughse ek kisan ne poocha tha gurgaon mein kheti karte samay, kahan se job ayenge? kya hoga? aaj kal delhi mein narela/najafgarh side mein bhee kheti chal rahi hai, par aane vale samay mein vahan ka nazara kuch aur hoga.
    can anyone relocate the yamuna expressway? can anyone build another delhe/ncr to agra expressway in another 20 years? can anyone shift tajmahal/capital?
    this noida to agra expressway is now being extended upto lucknow brining it more importance and traffic.
    According to central gov and the high think-tank , future urban cities will be build adjacent to expressways, that has been happening already, whether its jaipur/ mysore/benglauru or any other major city.
    delhi/mumbai economic corridor will pass through this belt.
    the government has decided to modernize the satellite towns and create additional ones around the main existing cities.
    f1 track/ cricket stadium/ big univiersities are already there.
    Adobe is building its it office near wishtown why?
    to employ farmers??
    Please note in your calender , I will probably not leave iref in ten years too.
    yamuna expressway reality in 2024 will be more or less equivalent to noida expressway reality 2014

jobs stituation is changing/ will continue to change with different governments , rapid urbanization, as i said 70% people still live in villages.
    i still remember in old days when people used to travel to delhi from agra( in a train) for everday job.
    Its not about distance to office, its more about time taken to reach office.
    but as i said jobs will come in , more and more, wait for ten years. its a gradual process.
    CommentQuote
  • 5 years ago, when there were just a few residential developments on sohna road gurgaon/ there were daily commuters who would go to cyber city from sohna road for jobs after spending 2 hours in traffic everday. Aaj sohna road posh hai, us samay koi se kaho ki mein sohna road mein rehta hoo, to unka reaction hota tha--"kya ?? itna door?? jungle mein??? aaj vahi sohna road posh hai/ almost gurgaon ka heart hi hai......
    people travel to gurgaon from delhi everyday for jobs and vice versa
    many delhi people bought houses in gurgaon as their family expanded and continue to come to delhi for the jobs until today. because gurgaon offered cheaper reality at that time than delhi. it still does.
    There are daily commuters everywhere.
    choice is buy a house next to where you work( pay more( in most of the cases) or buy a house 1 hour plus drive from your office and pay cheaper price for it. Thats why the future urban developments come on the theme of live -work-play( walk to work concepts- save fuel/save nature/save time.
    There is no one rule. it all happens. but as i said , jobs will come in this belt as they have been coming. even with akhilesh gov in charge/ gov will change too.
    I can tell you what i see- noida has more commercial offices functional then 3 years ago. advant building ran empty , we all remember that , but now its not.
    three years from now urbtech npx near jaypee aman will be full too, mark my words

just a question if you do not mind- sickular congress ko vote dete ho kya?
    CommentQuote
  • i see very huge construction on yamuna expressway around NIIT campus. why??? NIIT ke owner se poocho ? kyo bana rahe ho ye office ? kiske liye? kheti karoge kya in buildingon mein?

Or maybe people on iref have more inside information of what is going to happen in the future or what gov is planning than these big corporate houses/billionaires/industrialists who are investing and constructing there banking on the future of yamuna exprexsway.
    May be its time for NIIT/TCS/ infosys/ dlf / to consult experts from iref on where they should start their ventures.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    i see very huge construction on yamuna expressway around NIIT campus. why??? NIIT ke owner se poocho ? kyo bana rahe ho ye office ? kiske liye? kheti karoge kya in buildingon mein?

Or maybe people on iref have more inside information of what is going to happen in the future than these big corporate houses/billionaires/industrialists who are investing and constructing there banking on the future of yamuna exprexsway

Hi Abhinav, I agree that no one can predict future. The factors you have stated makes lot of sense and infact to some extent I prefer Noida infrastructure as compared to Gurgaon region.
    But one major factor that differs in case of yamunaexpressway versus Gurgaon - AIRPORT is missing.
    CommentQuote
  • may be they TCS/ NIIT/infosys owners should buy plots and build kothis :) instead of building their offices/business in bimaru noida:) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikaschopra
    Hi Abhinav, I agree that no one can predict future. The factors you have stated makes lot of sense and infact to some extent I prefer Noida infrastructure as compared to Gurgaon region.
    But one major factor that differs in case of yamunaexpressway versus Gurgaon - AIRPORT is missing.

Airport bhi aa jayega sirjee - bolo kahan banana hai :bab (59): ghar ke piche banwa duin - property ke daam bhad jayenge ;)
    CommentQuote