What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    dinesh, by the way, can you please put some light on the existing land parcels which jaypee has with in wishtown , which are still unused.
    the part next to the land sold to mahagun is still empty, from nirman sadan to current jaypee office, the whole stretch is with jaypee, and also both sides of the other golf course and also the land where the temporary jaypee office is , is also kept for future commercial towers ( if i am right) and also the highway facing commercial belt next to kasa isles to omg(BOP). its a lot of prime land. To me, it seems that the situation asset/debt ratio of jaypee was never too bad
    what should be the current market price of all these land parcels with in wishtown?also , how many units will be sold in all these future projects.
    Please favor me with a detailed "signature-dinesh" analysis.
    Thanks

No worries. Will share soon.
    CommentQuote
  • please show on this map the existing land parcels of jaypee in wishtown,
    many thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Must say, Abhinav has changed the entire dynamics of the discussion. Way to go Bro.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punrat2002
    Must say, Abhinav has changed the entire dynamics of the discussion. Way to go Bro.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

fellow forum mate, just showing the reality through pictures for everyone's benefits.
    Have you noticed that the brokers who were dooming the wishtown for a while have stopped visiting this page.
    CommentQuote
  • Just 1 suggestion abhinav

In our romance with our jp, we should not get away with reality of WT ie still lots of work is pending and that too time taking.

But one thing is for sure as proved by abhinav work is indeed started at some pace.

But abhinav can we compare current speed with late 2012 times. ..

Is construction fast enuf to deliver kalypso n imperial n kosmos n klassic in 2015 or 2016...
    Just anxious. ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhinav,
    What are your observations about Kube? Will it be up in two years ... I am seriously thinking of acquiring an apartment there. Although it's on the golf side, it seems to be a poorer cousin of Knights ... Not that I mind frankly. Priorities are light, ventilation, low density and quality. Can I check all four? Do share on-ground knowledge.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Just 1 suggestion abhinav

In our romance with our jp, we should not get away with reality of WT ie still lots of work is pending and that too time taking.

But one thing is for sure as proved by abhinav work is indeed started at some pace.

But abhinav can we compare current speed with late 2012 times. ..

Is construction fast enuf to deliver kalypso n imperial n kosmos n klassic in 2015 or 2016...
    Just anxious. ..

the highest speed is in following projects-
    augusta homes part 2
    kalypso/imperial most of the towers, especially the ones which are nearly ready

knights court
    pavilion heights
    some parts of kosmos/klassic( mostly which are nearly ready)
    lots of work going on kengistan towers , casting of slab was in progress in nearly all of them.
    I would say that to some extent in specific towers there are as many workers as there should be/ i was surprised how the exteriors of nirman sadan was just done in a matter of days, really fast.
    they do have some intent/cash injection now which they were lacking in sep/oct/nov.
    i can easily observe that by living here.
    2015 possession is 100 percent assured.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Edupreneur
    Hi Abhinav,
    What are your observations about Kube? Will it be up in two years ... I am seriously thinking of acquiring an apartment there. Although it's on the golf side, it seems to be a poorer cousin of Knights ... Not that I mind frankly. Priorities are light, ventilation, low density and quality. Can I check all four? Do share on-ground knowledge.
    Thanks.

work is on in kube, but not as fast, its a long term investment bet very much like orchards, yes it is definitely worth considering but strictly for a long term(choose the golf facing higher units), expect nothing before 2018.
    but once handed over will sell at 10% higher than ats village (2018 price).

one can expect jaypee to increase the speed of construction in projects like kube/orchards after finishing the existing near completion projects like kalypso /imperial,
    later their focus will be much more on these projects, until kalypso/imperial etc are delievered, the work is expected to be slow in the projects like kube and orchards.
    CommentQuote
  • Great
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Dinesh brother, its a wise decision to enter kalypso. I think that was the best period to enter gc side of wt. The specification, const quality really excellent. I guess most of the top notch mnc guys will shift selling their propert in sec-50/93.

This is what I was told by BOP's brokers in 2010 also while I was being shown golf course side of wishtown.

"Sir 2012 main possession milaga, aur sector-50 ke rates main 30-40% fall hoga"

We are almost in 2015 and brokers in forum are still making same laughable statements.

Not many will sell a flat in a good society in sector-50 etc. where 80-90% flats are already occupied and move to a project site where construction will continue for next god knows how many years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    the highest speed is in following projects-
    augusta homes part 2
    kalypso/imperial most of the towers, especially the ones which are nearly ready

knights court
    pavilion heights
    some parts of kosmos/klassic( mostly which are nearly ready)
    lots of work going on kengistan towers , casting of slab was in progress in nearly all of them.
    I would say that to some extent in specific towers there are as many workers as there should be/ i was surprised how the exteriors of nirman sadan were just done in a matter of days, really fast.
    they do have some intent/cash injection now which they were lacking in sep/oct/nov.
    i can easily observe that by living here.
    2015 possession is 100 percent assured.

People have been saying the same since 2012, every year without exception in this thread only.

If you ask experts in this thread, as per their projections, possession of 90% of wishtown should have happened in 2014 only.

I guess it is time to learn lesson from the past and stop making any forecast because when it come JP, all forecasts are as accurate as forecasts of Indian Met department only. When they say expect heavy rains, we expect severe drought.
    CommentQuote
  • EXCELLENT NEWS :) :)

FOR THE FIRST TIME I AM SEEING 24 HOURS CONSTRUCTION AFTER I MOVED IN IN WISHTOWN.

I just returned home and i saw lights switched on in imperial towers/kalypso towers/ in some apartments i can see glittering of welding light.
    I will go to the balcony and try to take pictures from my camera if it can somehow catch this :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    People have been saying the same since 2012, every year without exception in this thread only.

If you ask experts in this thread, as per their projections, possession of 90% of wishtown should have happened in 2014 only.

I guess it is time to learn lesson from the past and stop making any forecast because when it come JP, all forecasts are as accurate as forecasts of Indian Met department only. When they say expect heavy rains, we expect severe drought.

i am not a prophet:) but i am showing people the pictures from the site to see the workers in the projects. because the people with vested interests /brokers suggested the forum users that work was on hold in the projects of jaypee which was a big lie. And since i live in wishtown , i could not bear it anymore.
    may be the workers are there to do some picnic according to you??
    the workers numbers have increased and the wishstown investors are happy.We are not predicting anything but just trying to lift the moods of the people by showing the live pictures from the site instead of siting at home on computers. but why are you jealous?

Do you mean that my pictures are wrong? photoshopped? workers are doing picnic?

It is much safer to predict about completion now than it was in 2012 or even ever before. The towers in kalypso /imperial are nearly finished and just a couple of months of touch up is required in most of them.
    Past is past , delays what have happened can not be reversed, but right now the truth is -- that the work is on in wishtown 24 hours, which will be evident by the pictures that i have just taken from my balcony in pavilion court, just moments before, i will post them soon :)
    CommentQuote
  • more workers mean faster pace , faster pace means early completion , early completion means happy endusers/investors.
    my pictures show lots of workers and brokers here were misguiding people by saying that work is on hold.

did i do something wrong by exposing the truth and showing the pictures to people?

or according to you , more workers mean more delay ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Abhinav. That's making me feel good about Kube. I don't think the 2, 3 bhk towers face golf, even at higher level. I might firm a lower floor there. Perhaps the big flats - the mega 4k size are tilted towards GC ... I'm not so sure about the 2-3 bhk towers having GC views. Your optimism about future prospects is especially wonderful! I remember visiting PC with a family member and was quite impressed with the sense of openness and greenery. For Jaypee to make this quality - both infrastructural and experiential - within the reach of the upwardly mobile class is to be commended. I'm not deluded about the magnitude of injustice they have meted out to those dreaming of getting their homes in WT ... But my anger and sense of indignation did evaporate a bit when I saw what was actually built. For that brief moment, I did say bravo to them.
    Cheers!
    CommentQuote