What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • picture one - work is on 24 hours in augasta homes :) the lights are on as one can see
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • picture two- lights are on in various units in kalypso/imperial, the work is on 24 hours :) :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • picture three- close up of the imperial towers, work going on 24x7
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 24 hours work is on in wishtown :)
    i am really happy to share this news with fellow wishtown residents :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    People have been saying the same since 2012, every year without exception in this thread only.

    If you ask experts in this thread, as per their projections, possession of 90% of wishtown should have happened in 2014 only.

    I guess it is time to learn lesson from the past and stop making any forecast because when it come JP, all forecasts are as accurate as forecasts of Indian Met department only. When they say expect heavy rains, we expect severe drought.

    In case I am the 'expert' in question as I dont remember anyone else making WT wide predictions. I dont mind having a discussion about it.

    But would have been nicer just to bring it up directly and not refer to it in an roundabout convuluted manner.

    Were you referring to me and would like a discussion on the predictions?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    This is what I was told by BOP's brokers in 2010 also while I was being shown golf course side of wishtown.

    "Sir 2012 main possession milaga, aur sector-50 ke rates main 30-40% fall hoga"

    We are almost in 2015 and brokers in forum are still making same laughable statements.

    Not many will sell a flat in a good society in sector-50 etc. where 80-90% flats are already occupied and move to a project site where construction will continue for next god knows how many years.


    BOP ki baat aap dil pe le gaye , meri advice hai ki brokers ki baat par jyada vishwas mat kiya karo, apni akal bhee lagana jaroori hai.
    broker ki baat maan lee thee appne, ab takleef to hogi na
    see the 24 hours construction on jaypee properties(through the night pictures that i just posted) which are near completion and enlighten us by your wisdom.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks again Abhinav for these nocturnal updates. Very good of you to make the effort to share authentic on ground pictorial reports.

    I was wondering if you feel any downsides right now to living in WT, in terms of ease of daily groceries, access to transport, domestic help, general sense of safety ... Has the community become sociable and are you guys planning anything for the new year for example ... Do write when convenient.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks again Abhinav for these nocturnal updates. Very good of you to make the effort to share authentic on ground pictorial reports.

    I was wondering if you feel any downsides right now to living in WT, in terms of ease of daily groceries, access to transport, domestic help, general sense of safety ... Has the community become sociable and are you guys planning anything for the new year for example ... Do write when convenient.
    CommentQuote
  • Salam to all such insighful members,
    Back in Dec 2011, i was about to invest in Kosmos 1280 3Bhk, but was lured into LogixNeo World150. Rates at Kosmos was close to 3k depending upon the person whome i was dealing with.

    When is the best time & rate to invest in JP Greens, any project. Or should i look for AMAN?

    What do you guys think the rates will go down to for Kosmos or any other promising projects in JP especially since i donot want possession for next 3 years?

    Many many Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dineshbhai

    Bhakhi phir se aapke samne.

    did you get possession letter from JP?

    I have unit in Kalypso-15 but did not get any letter.

    Hope they will deliver in next three to four months. desperate to start my interiors and furniture selection.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    In case I am the 'expert' in question as I dont remember anyone else making WT wide predictions. I dont mind having a discussion about it.

    But would have been nicer just to bring it up directly and not refer to it in an roundabout convuluted manner.

    Were you referring to me and would like a discussion on the predictions?


    No sir, you are not the only expert in this thread making predictions.

    There are many more and they know who they are. No need to take it any further.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhikhari
    Dineshbhai

    Bhakhi phir se aapke samne.

    did you get possession letter from JP?

    I have unit in Kalypso-15 but did not get any letter.

    Hope they will deliver in next three to four months. desperate to start my interiors and furniture selection.

    No no - I got a letter sayingThe unit will b ready in Jan..

    I think T15 and T3 will b given possession at same time around April 15

    T1 T2 T16 should be first
    CommentQuote
  • according to some pundits here-
    people who support wishtown and want wishtown to be a success are all 'brokers'
    people who hate wishtown and want it to fail are all 'end-users of wishtown'

    haha...
    does it sound correct? it sounds more correct when put it in this way-
    people who support wishtown and want wishtown to be a success are mostly end users.
    people who hate wishtown and want it to fail are either brokers of other projects or residents of other projects but definitely not wishtownites.
    people who are neutral should be happy by the fact that their country is developing and a world class product has picked up pace in the last few weeks. And their fellow countrymen would not suffer anymore by delays.

    its very much like this-
    protect hinduism- you become communal
    protect islam- you are secular
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Edupreneur
    Thanks again Abhinav for these nocturnal updates. Very good of you to make the effort to share authentic on ground pictorial reports.

    I was wondering if you feel any downsides right now to living in WT, in terms of ease of daily groceries, access to transport, domestic help, general sense of safety ... Has the community become sociable and are you guys planning anything for the new year for example ... Do write when convenient.


    no worries, i am happy to share with you the first hand information of jaypee wishtown as i live here, and these days i am really free and i can be more active on iref.
    1) transport;- at the moment there are no buses plying inside wishtown but autorickshaws do take you anywhere inside, infact near sai mandir, there is an auto stand too.
    pizza chains, and other home delievery outlets do know where you are talking from and they deliever anything to your doorstep
    2)domestic help;- plenty of them , there is a village behind wishtown, they come from there, my car is cleaned everyday, trash is picked, common areas are mopped/cleaned everyday.
    3)safety;- i feel very very safe:- there are huge manicured gardens where i go for jog everyday. and no outsiders are allowed in the complex. infact , in order to reach my house, you pass three security gates, first one is at the main entry near nirman sadan, second is pavilion court common security and third is my block which is always closed , open to only residents after confirmation , they are soon going to work on automatic smart cards for automatic boom barriers.
    4) groceries;- till now we have been providing everything at doorstep by management, the shops are just constructed within complex and soon they are going to start. i posted pics a few pages before of the shops.
    5) broadband, powerback, water supply all 24x7 without a problem, gas pipeline being constructed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    according to some pundits here-
    people who support wishtown and want wishtown to be a success are all 'brokers'
    people who hate wishtown and want it to fail are all 'end-users of wishtown'

    haha...
    does it sound correct? it sounds more correct when put it in this way-
    people who support wishtown and want wishtown to be a success are mostly end users.
    people who hate wishtown and want it to fail are either brokers of other projects or residents of other projects but definitely not wishtownites.
    people who are neutral should be happy by the fact that their country is developing and a world class product has picked up pace in the last few weeks. And their fellow countrymen would not suffer anymore by delays.

    its very much like this-
    protect hinduism- you become communal
    protect islam- you are secular

    Very Well-Said.
    CommentQuote