What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Abhinav - u should generally write more - and dont temper with ur emotions
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Very Well-Said.

it seems there are only two kinds of people on IREF , those who love Jaypee and those who hate it ..
    anyway great to follow all these posts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Abhinav - u should generally write more - and dont temper with ur emotions

you are right, dinesh :)
    I juggle between india and europe, since i am here these days, i have first hand information about where i am living, and some free time, so doing my bit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AbhinavM9
    Salam to all such insighful members,
    Back in Dec 2011, i was about to invest in Kosmos 1280 3Bhk, but was lured into LogixNeo World150. Rates at Kosmos was close to 3k depending upon the person whome i was dealing with.

When is the best time & rate to invest in JP Greens, any project. Or should i look for AMAN?

What do you guys think the rates will go down to for Kosmos or any other promising projects in JP especially since i donot want possession for next 3 years?

Many many Thanks

kosmos is a better option than aman.
    choose the towers which suit your needs
    to enter in kosmos now is a good idea/choose location/floor wisely/size wisely
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidasg
    it seems there are only two kinds of people on IREF , those who love Jaypee and those who hate it ..
    anyway great to follow all these posts

I am not a huge fan of fanatics - haters or lovers - without reason.

Point always should be to take positives and negatives of all situations and take a call on that situation in a better informed manner through good debate.

One should be open in giving and taking feedback and staying objective through the discussion

First and foremost IREF is a way to spread knowledge and information.

Yes there ought to be more ppl talking about JP simply because it is 10 times bigger than the next biggest offering in Noida

Most ppl also realised that if JP is actually executed the pricing benefits that nearby projects enjoyed would slowly wittle away - because of simple fundamentals - benefits of township, better roads and infra, much less density and much superior greenery.

These arent something a logical person will argue against.

This also doesnt absolve JP of all wrong doings - lateness, slow construction, Super Area increase charges etc.

But take everything on balance against nearby projects and with sustained increase in speed JP projects will start tipping the scales in its favour

Some of us who have followed JP for 3-4 years do believe that the tipping point is now not very far. But still requires more sustained construction effort.

From what Abhinav is posting it seems positive - and we can only cross our fingers this remains so for many months to come. Then we can finally declare the tipping point to have come :)
    CommentQuote
  • i agree dinesh, totally
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    24 hours work is on in wishtown :)
    i am really happy to share this news with fellow wishtown residents :)

Wow!!! No other builder in noida wants wishtown to get succeed as they very well know they can not provide that living jaypee wishtown can.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear IREF colleagues, I'd be forever obliged if some of you could inbox me details of some agent/consultant who could get me a good house in Kosmos. Looking - for end use- at a 3BHK.

This thread has been an eye opener.
    I just hope that the green tribunal wont be a spoiler and JP wont go belly-up. People like me buy a home only once or twice in life
    CommentQuote
  • This is the reality of dealers, who considers themselves prophet and they can say anything, that i advise this and that.
    :-) padhi likhi junta need to spruce up their confidence, and not worry about commission agents agents or point of view.
    ha ha ha... i cant stop laughing.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Work on the most prestigious and top located project by 3C ...Delhi 1 has started

The contractor is L & T....One of the Best in India and also the fastest.

By the way.....The response to Delhi 1 has been very good...as most of the bookings were done through "Invitations" to Top Brass corporates, businessmen, etc....which is usually the case with such projects...as in such projects gantry is very important..specially in a small project (in size) like this....where exclusivity is the key

My doubts of this projects failure were put to rest when i saw the bookings sheet though a friend working for BOP sitting in IHDP building next to 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidabuy
    Dear IREF colleagues, I'd be forever obliged if some of you could inbox me details of some agent/consultant who could get me a good house in Kosmos. Looking - for end use- at a 3BHK.

I just hope that the green tribunal wont be a spoiler and JP wont go belly-up. People like me buy a home only once or twice in life

I am sure other forum - mates may help on agents etc as I have been dealing with Jaypee direct sales who only deal with new units.

However - if this is once in a lifetime kind of call and it probably means a lot to you. Why dont you park your funds in a 6 month or 1 year FD and wait for things to 100% play out. Prices will not FLY even if they look set to increase beyond a number of points going in JPs favour.

I think the advise coming from this forum is not to rush with your checkbooks but start exploring firsthand actively. And be ready when things like 15 towers are handed over for possession after NGT issue is resolved etc.

Go and visit the towers, see the feel and density and shortlist options you like broadly. Then wait for NGT etc to play out
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidabuy
    Dear IREF colleagues, I'd be forever obliged if some of you could inbox me details of some agent/consultant who could get me a good house in Kosmos. Looking - for end use- at a 3BHK.

Noida_buy don't deal with brokers ... You have to pay hefty commission and they are not satisfied with it ... they take cut from price (both buyers and sellers) ... check out following JP facebook group ... you will meet directly with genuine existing owners ....
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/jaypee.greens.wishtown.noida/. Moreover, Wait till possession is offered by JP. People are waiting on NGT notification. Don't be in hurry. Go visit the project site yourself. do extensive home work before you buy your dream home.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - a brief study into density using google earth. This consists of 4 images taken at the same resolution.

1. Jaypee GC side
    2. LB
    3. Jaypee Kosmos
    4. Amrapali Sapphire

I think one will easily agree how good the GC side is on a comparative basis - no discussion whatsoever. If one can afford it and believes in JP - and understands the virtues of low density living should forget about anything else

Amongst the other 3 - remember that Kosmos towers are MUCH SMALLER in height and footprint (not easily found out in an overhead shot)

Secondly most of Kosmos services will be out of the Kosmos boundary (STP, Water Center, Hospital, main road etc) - which is part of the main township

Kosmos has much smaller units compared to Lotus B which has much bigger units in Espacia and Peak. Sapphire also has some very big units

You can easily see that at the same resolution - the greenery, distance between towers etc is much superior in Kosmos with the other two

LB and Sapphire easily give the impression of a much denser project
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • very nicely done dinesh, thanks for sharing :) would be nice to share this in kosmos thread too.
    Also, do not forget to put some light on unsold land parcels of wishtown, please highlight the unsold inventory on the wishtown map as well, if possible , for everybody convenience .
    many thanks, have a nice evening
    CommentQuote
  • I have always believe in Jaypee and like so much wishtown concept..I think by 2017 jaypee can deliver 80% of township which will great..
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee green

Dear Abbinav ji and Dinesh ji ,

I read your positive comment about Jp , It gives us confidence , I have flat in Kesington boulevard and garden isle , how are these two project , I know delivery is very far however want to ensure that our money is in safe hand.
    CommentQuote