What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Logos and signage is just not their forte.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on resale for Kalypso
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by scorpio1981
    Any idea on resale for Kalypso

From what calls I get, mails that are sent and postings I see - I suppose these are there between 7.5k to 9k (Golf facing) BSP

Most expensive ones are in T1 and 2 currently as they are most advanced.

I hv not actively sensed the market so reality may be different - pls speak to relevant sellers/brokers.

The few remaining units JP has (cancellation ones) - I think are being sold between 9 to 10k
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Ok. I had a quick visit to WT. Only saw Kalypso and KB.

Ill post some pics, but need to curb in some of the earlier enthusiasm. Situation has improved but a long way to go

Dinesh Ji, What was the status of KB? I hope you mean Kensington Boulevard by KB.
    CommentQuote
  • Srry meant Kasablanca. Hv nt been to Kensignton b in a while
    CommentQuote
  • After seeing construction status on jp website for various projects its evident dat

Around 50 towers will b ready for possession atleast in 2015.
    In pavilion court pavilion height kalypso imperial kosmos klassic

If it happens then arnd 3000 flats will b delivered

And if it doesn't happen then it will b sin of jp.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee is giving new bookings at Kalypso at 8000 psf on 40: 60 scheme where 60% of the money is payable post possession. Otherwise brokers are now quoting 7200 psf to 7800 psf ( golf facing) if you are little serious. Looks like it was bad idea to buy earlier. In Imperial, Jaypee is offering 30:70 deal.
    CommentQuote
  • My wife is in the corporate mediclaim business and she was telling me that all the TPA are busy getting Jaypee Hospital empaneled in their network of hospitals for cashless claims. They say that they have got the latest equipments and the room rates are very low compared to others. As per them you are getting superior service at a very low price.

Chalo. Kucch toh accha kar rahe hai Jaypee waale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    My wife is in the corporate mediclaim business and she was telling me that all the TPA are busy getting Jaypee Hospital empaneled in their network of hospitals for cashless claims. They say that they have got the latest equipments and the room rates are very low compared to others. As per them you are getting superior service at a very low price.

Don't worry, they will raise rates later once they start getting more patients.

You can count on builders to screw the people every which way possible. JP already has a proven track record.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    My wife is in the corporate mediclaim business and she was telling me that all the TPA are busy getting Jaypee Hospital empaneled in their network of hospitals for cashless claims. They say that they have got the latest equipments and the room rates are very low compared to others. As per them you are getting superior service at a very low price.

As per senior management, wishtown alottees will get 20% discount forever.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    As per senior management, wishtown alottees will get 20% discount forever.

Yeah, Heart care patients available in situ
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the hospital last month ... hardly any patient there ... hospital is complete flop like the township .... They are giving discounts but out of desperation ... finally opted for Apollo ... Hospitals are not about only building for equipment ... they are about doctors and services ... JP hospital is complete flop ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    I went to the hospital last month ... hardly any patient there ... hospital is complete flop like the township .... They are giving discounts but out of desperation ... finally opted for Apollo ... Hospitals are not about only building for equipment ... they are about doctors and services ... JP hospital is complete flop ....

Hospital business take time, about 50% patient are referal or repeat. It takes time for hospital get renowned in certain skill and department which attract most customer( like for Heart surgery- DR. Tehran is a brand ). Not saying that Jaypee will certaily achive that or will be sucessfull but saying flop in just less than a year too premature.

Township(with builtin Hospital / Golf / Colleges/ Schools / Malls/ Commercial/Movie Hall / several temples /Gas Station/ Police Station/ Petrol Pump/ Clubs) will never be flop, reason is simple it is sitting on the best piece of land available for any township in whole NCR. Bring to my notice any private township in whole india which has this much packed in one place.
    Last 2 offering by jaypee were sold in days. All projects are mostly sold-out, only high floor are available. Go to sales office and try to get any good unit you will know then it is flop or not.
    CommentQuote
  • What happened to mahagun sky bungalows or castles in 128

Or mahagun is also waiting for JP to deliver kalypso n imperial for improving sentiments ans hence sales
    CommentQuote

• It wont cum

Will just remain in news till early 2017 UP election.

As the report itself says its not economically viable.

IGI still have lots of scope of expansion. So forget it for next 10 years.

Agar aaya bhi to 2035 will b its 1st take off n landing.
    CommentQuote