Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by rohitfr View Post
    Sir quality is one aspect sorry for my layman maths. 2009 to 2014 almost 5 years + 2 more years(Optimism) 7 Years = 84 Months * 15000 average rent == whooping 13 Lacs + bank ko EMI alag se(High cost for quality).

I think Jaypee has created a monster difficult to keep or to leave....
    sir i respect your view but if i m end user and i have to live here for years then i will say that i can wait coz if construction is good it will last forever and jaldi jaldi me bad construction will not last for more then 10 yrs years aur phir baar baar builing me paisa lagao

Comment

There are around 8000 flats in Kosmos and it is most delayed project..I dont know what kosmos owner are doing..They have big number..They can put pressure on Jaypee... If no pressure will put on builder please dont expect pessession soon..Just waiting..waiting..

Comment

Originally posted by karnaya View Post
        sir i respect your view but if i m end user and i have to live here for years then i will say that i can wait coz if construction is good it will last forever and jaldi jaldi me bad construction will not last for more then 10 yrs years aur phir baar baar builing me paisa lagao
        fully agree with you but considering the brand name such delay is not justified. I mean if i compare with ATS(Not saying ATS i great but good enough). they also deliver with reasonable delay ex OneHamlet or purvanchal, but Jaypee ne toh had kar di hai. Using his political nexus he can simply get away...

Comment

fully agree with you but considering the brand name such delay is not justified. I mean if i compare with ATS(Not saying ATS i great but good enough). they also deliver with reasonable delay ex OneHamlet or purvanchal, but Jaypee ne toh had kar di hai. Using his political nexus he can simply get away...
          how many towers ats oh have and is it wise to compare that with kosmos which have 80 tower

Comment

ats is over hyped i think

Comment

how many towers ats oh have and is it wise to compare that with kosmos which have 80 tower

Iam comparing brand image & project execution of both, waise nobody said deliver all 80 towers in one go, common sense deliver in phased manner, by the way some of the tower are in very advanced state, but the committed official date is 2015 not justified..

Comment

ats is over hyped i think
                Sir ppl invested at around 4000 level cashing on 9000. delivery is only delayed by around 4-6 months so yes it is overhyped but ppl are happy to pay them hefty premium...

Comment

Iam comparing brand image & project execution of both, waise nobody said deliver all 80 towers in one go, common sense deliver in phased manner, by the way some of the tower are in very advanced state, but the committed official date is 2015 not justified..
                  yes u r right i think jaypee should had sold phase wise by doing this they could build good reputation in market and confidence of buyer.but one question agar wo phase wise bechte to ppl who would had started living there would suffer lots of problem har jaga construction sector not fully developed dust bad roads.but now atleast structure of all towers is completed good roads dere se hi sahi pura sector to develop milega jaypee hospital schools shops

Comment

Hi
                    Pavilion (height) has been a 6 year (and counting) wait for me and I am an end user. There are others who booked a year ahead of me. I find no such legendary aspect of quality in any wish town high-rise project (besides kalypso and imperial) that offsets the delay. In fact besides the views I find PC worse than paras tiera- I understand if others dont share this view. Also the pricing of JP projects was always premium. PH wasnt selling (at least publicly) at 3000 or so ever.
                    So, while its fair to say Pavilion was never positioned as premium, it is the same as any other noida project by reasonable builders. So nothing will ever offset the delay.
                    I agree there isnt much we can do now. All this gyaan should have been apploed when buying.
                    Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sir ppl invested at around 4000 level cashing on 9000. delivery is only delayed by around 4-6 months so yes it is overhyped but ppl are happy to pay them hefty premium...
                      do you really know any deal has executed at 9000 at all..lot of flats are available at 6300 range in selling sites, Don't put wrong figures.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X