What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7931 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    It wont cum

Will just remain in news till early 2017 UP election.

As the report itself says its not economically viable.

IGI still have lots of scope of expansion. So forget it for next 10 years.

Agar aaya bhi to 2035 will b its 1st take off n landing.

Aur phir Noida - urf Chicago - mein flight landing and landing, inveshtors coming and coming, land prices rising and rising. Dhinkachika!

fatela_jeb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by x7y8z6
    Jaypee is giving new bookings at Kalypso at 8000 psf on 40: 60 scheme where 60% of the money is payable post possession. Otherwise brokers are now quoting 7200 psf to 7800 psf ( golf facing) if you are little serious. Looks like it was bad idea to buy earlier. In Imperial, Jaypee is offering 30:70 deal.

direct from Jaypee at 8000 bsp not possible, share the info part
    CommentQuote
  • I asked my contact. They hv just released a few ground floor houses at this price (non GC) - also released a couple of penthouses - T8 etc for 9200 bsp
    CommentQuote
  • I met a Sales guy this Saturday. He mentioned that Jaypee has reduced the price to 8300 and also Jaypee plans to release the ground floor inventory across projects which were under Management quota pretty soon. Price would be even lower for those in Kaypso.
    CommentQuote
  • And yes as x7y8z6 mentioned these prices are in 40:60 scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • Great ! Enjoy the discount
    CommentQuote
  • Just go to Jaypee sales office and there are quite a no of flats in various floors. You can get in Imperial, ( higher floors as wella s ground floor), in kalypso on 4th floor and higher floors. best is that its 40:60 scheme so no tension of payment till possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I asked my contact. They hv just released a few ground floor houses at this price (non GC) - also released a couple of penthouses - T8 etc for 9200 bsp

Guys dnt even think of the ground floor or low floors in high rise or else be ready to bear the stink. this is what I found on the notice board of society which was facing these problems realted to period backflow from the WC. We all know how educated the Noida crowd is...

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=59304
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Aviral for sharing this. Hope soon we all will become more responsible. What is WC? Which society is facing this issue?

Community living is so different than living in your own house. Apartment mein rehna hai to sabka sochna padega aur poorani aadate sudhaarni padengi :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Guys dnt even think of the ground floor or low floors in high rise or else be ready to bear the stink. this is what I found on the notice board of society which was facing these problems realted to period backflow from the WC. We all know how educated the Noida crowd is...

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=59304

Agree. Avoid ground floor flat. Lot of deemak issue in noida/indirapuram area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Newbee00
    Thanks Aviral for sharing this. Hope soon we all will become more responsible. What is WC? Which society is facing this issue?

Community living is so different than living in your own house. Apartment mein rehna hai to sabka sochna padega aur poorani aadate sudhaarni padengi :)

WC = Water Closet = Toilet Seat
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dinesh for clarification! This is nasty :(
    CommentQuote
  • This had to happen. Jaypee's brand value has taken a beating and now they are just selling flats on paper by collecting 20-30% of the money upfront. Buyers might never see these flats regardless of whatever assets Jaypee continue to sell. Be very careful in picking anything from Jaypee!!

Originally Posted by x7y8z6
    Jaypee is giving new bookings at Kalypso at 8000 psf on 40: 60 scheme where 60% of the money is payable post possession. Otherwise brokers are now quoting 7200 psf to 7800 psf ( golf facing) if you are little serious. Looks like it was bad idea to buy earlier. In Imperial, Jaypee is offering 30:70 deal.
    CommentQuote
  • You would still end up paying 40% upfront for a product that is 0% present and will be 0% after few years. I am still figuring out how this is no tension to anyone? Amount of 40% lost is still a lot of money for people to be worried.

Originally Posted by x7y8z6
    Just go to Jaypee sales office and there are quite a no of flats in various floors. You can get in Imperial, ( higher floors as wella s ground floor), in kalypso on 4th floor and higher floors. best is that its 40:60 scheme so no tension of payment till possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79

Aviral, Where was this notice posted? It is behind a glass door facing room where security personels are watching CCTV footage on their monitors?
    CommentQuote