What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Didnt get you - 0% present and 0% in future? Are we still talking about Kalypso? 3 of 15 towers are ready for interiors - 2-3 should be getting there in 3-4-5 months and rest approx a year -15 months.

Sure there are a few YEW projects on paper but I thought u were talking about Kalypso.

Extremely delayed but def. not on paper!!
    CommentQuote
  • Imperial 3 towers have 600 labours
    T2 in all probability will b ready by june 15

Fund flow for imperial and kalypso 6-7 towers is smooth .even jp paying before time to kashyap now

Directions r clear 8-10 towers in imperial n kalypso have to be delivered dis year.
    CommentQuote
  • Work was on in all 4 towers of kristal and 2 towers of boomerang.

But nothing for kasablanca yet.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=59316https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=59317https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=59318https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=59319
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Kristal tower 1,2, 3, 4 in order
    CommentQuote
  • Having discussions with contractors and engineers

They said jaypee itni cement aur loha daalta hai ki no other builder can match

Jaha zarurat bhi nahi hoti waha bhi thok ke daal deta hai
    For ex kallisto villas structure 2 floor but pillars aise banaye ki 3 floor aur ban jae upar
    Even the porch area of kalypso where car will cum n go usme bhi more dan required sauda lagaya.

No one is even close. Forget abt d comparison.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Having discussions with contractors and engineers

They said jaypee itni cement aur loha daalta hai ki no other builder can match

Jaha zarurat bhi nahi hoti waha bhi thok ke daal deta hai
    For ex kallisto villas structure 2 floor but pillars aise banaye ki 3 floor aur ban jae upar
    Even the porch area of kalypso where car will cum n go usme bhi more dan required sauda lagaya.

Dogs will bark till delays of jp will let them bark.

No one is even close. Forget abt d comparison.

Indeed, there is no compromise on quality by Jaypee .. thats for sure
    CommentQuote
  • Actually jp come with legacy of huge hydro thermal projects

An engineer at garden isles whom I talked was previously deputed at some hydro project

He said sir itna cement n steel jitna is time poore wish town me lag raha hai utna to hum 1 project me ise karte hai

Jp is not a contractor turned builder

They r huge company who lacks marketing skills.
    CommentQuote
  • that is why it will last for long, once delivered
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dinesh Bhai

I am planning to buy ground floor flat in Kube with 30 : 70 option directly from Jaypee.

You are veteran and know all in and out.

pls advise is it worth to buy. Its for end use. not for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhikhari
    Dear Dinesh Bhai

I am planning to buy ground floor flat in Kube with 30 : 70 option directly from Jaypee.

You are veteran and know all in and out.

pls advise is it worth to buy. Its for end use. not for investment.

Kube was one of my favourate mid budget project being done by a top contractor. This was until construction stopped.

Now one should def wait till construction picks up in earnest.

Currently at a similar price point I would not hessitate in suggesting Kasa Isles. Very good location - structure almost topped out - a very good contractor.

See if you can get 30:70 in that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Kube was one of my favourate mid budget project being done by a top contractor. This was until construction stopped.

Now one should def wait till construction picks up in earnest.

Currently at a similar price point I would not hessitate in suggesting Kasa Isles. Very good location - structure almost topped out - a very good contractor.

See if you can get 30:70 in that

Dineshbhai, Do you think Kasa Isles can ever be a match for Kube?? The locational advantage that Kube enjoys can never be matched by Kasa Isles. Just the fact that Kube is located in Sec 128 will be a big advantage. If someone has the capability to ride out the uncertainty I would surely ask them to go for Kube.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Dineshbhai, Do you think Kasa Isles can ever be a match for Kube?? The locational advantage that Kube enjoys can never be matched by Kasa Isles. Just the fact that Kube is located in Sec 128 will be a big advantage. If someone has the capability to ride out the uncertainty I would surely ask them to go for Kube.

Bro - dont get me wrong - only I know how close I myself was to investing in Kube - I really liked the price it offered to location/specs

But the gentleman is an end user in this case, and for that you should curtail your risks

Kasa, while not matching the closeness to GC properties and innate openness and low density of 128, is a very good project - it is very close to eWay, has very good project green area, has good floor plans, the construction quality is very good, very close to schools & commercials, and has almost topped out - so for lowish risk end use - this is the first project in mid-budget. Even lesser risk/less expensive projects would be Kosmos/Klassic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    You would still end up paying 40% upfront for a product that is 0% present and will be 0% after few years. I am still figuring out how this is no tension to anyone? Amount of 40% lost is still a lot of money for people to be worried.

Dear DJVjain Bhai,

This create more tension to us, We are already in trouble , We all hope that JP will deliver at least their past record shows that. This is fate of 10,000 people although not sure about number ,Are you also investor of Jaypee
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    Indeed, there is no compromise on quality by Jaypee .. thats for sure

LOL. Please go and correct your facts and check with End-Users of JP.

JP is cutting corners for each and every thing. We are fighting for each and every specification for our flats in KnightsCourt.

If JP can do this for one of the most premium GC property then can't even think about the quality in other projects.....
    CommentQuote