What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    LOL. Please go and correct your facts and check with End-Users of JP.

JP is cutting corners for each and every thing. We are fighting for each and every specification for our flats in KnightsCourt.

If JP can do this for one of the most premium GC property then can't even think about the quality in other projects.....

What i meant was that from a civil engineering perspective (RCC columns, steel etc) quality looks good. Of course they are very much part of the politician-builder nexus which prevails in UP and might be cutting corners on things like toilet/kitchen fittings, wood quality, floor tiles quality etc etc ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    What i meant was that from a civil engineering perspective (RCC columns, steel etc) quality looks good. Of course they are very much part of the politician-builder nexus which prevails in UP and might be cutting corners on things like toilet/kitchen fittings, wood quality, floor tiles quality etc etc ..

Really...Is JP doing construction in WishTown????

As far as I know.. for each and every project in WishTown (GC side) there are contractors who are responsible for the construction.... like L&T, Ahluwalias etc...
    JP just provide steel and cement to them.... :-)
    CommentQuote
    Really...Is JP doing construction in WishTown????

As far as I know.. for each and every project in WishTown (GC side) there are contractors who are responsible for the construction.... like L&T, Ahluwalias etc...
    JP just provide steel and cement to them.... :-)

its good that they have at least given the construction contracts to mostly reputed contractors .. nahin toh koi bharosa nahin hai Jaypee ka .. kahin cost save karne ke liye local contractor deploy kar deta tab phir aur bhi zyaada dharna/protest karna padta aap logon ko :)

UP mein sab andher nagri hai :D
    CommentQuote
  • Ok...after your msg can we conclude that JP is pathetic corporate ( not even builder ) who is there to trick people's money n fool them.

All residential projects in JP WishTown are delayed whereas all corporate/commercial ventures (JP-Corporate office, School, Hospital, F1 track) are operational that too best of the breed specifications.
    This is clear case of Diversion of Funds from our projects to other commercial ventures at a rate of no more then 2% interest annually (so called delay penalty of 5/10 Rs psft)....
    They have removed the delay penalty clause from resale contract and intentionally delaying the delivery so that investors and end-users sell and they need not to pay a penny... which means funds at 0% interest.... WOW....

We have faith in our legal system and will take these so called builders to the last leg....
    CommentQuote
  • Pictures of workers from today
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • haa jee munjal4444
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro - dont get me wrong - only I know how close I myself was to investing in Kube - I really liked the price it offered to location/specs

But the gentleman is an end user in this case, and for that you should curtail your risks

Kasa, while not matching the closeness to GC properties and innate openness and low density of 128, is a very good project - it is very close to eWay, has very good project green area, has good floor plans, the construction quality is very good, very close to schools & commercials, and has almost topped out - so for lowish risk end use - this is the first project in mid-budget. Even lesser risk/less expensive projects would be Kosmos/Klassic

Kensington Boulevard in my view is a better choice. Closer to GC than Kasa, Klassic and construction spped is ok. Fits well in the budget too. I think its the best property in the mid budget space
    CommentQuote
  • Im going to the site tomorrow. Will give you "Aakhon Dekha Haal".

Ive read a lot of positive things that have happened at the site in the past 2 weeks. Lets see how much has changed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Im going to the site tomorrow. Will give you "Aakhon Dekha Haal".

Ive read a lot of positive things that have happened at the site in the past 2 weeks. Lets see how much has changed

Dont know abt Kensington boulevard but ya for imperial kalypso and may b for knight court pavilion remaining u c sum good movement

Also Garden isles work is going super

U may chek for kosmos klassic krescent etc if u willing to....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Newbee00
    Aviral, Where was this notice posted? It is behind a glass door facing room where security personels are watching CCTV footage on their monitors?

One of my friends came across this notice in a society he visited.... You can see cctv footage in the reflection on notice board glass. The point I am trying to bring out is this stupid logic of noida brokers to go for low floors in a high rise... It has serious consequences after years of usage of sewer system etc.
    CommentQuote
    LOL. Please go and correct your facts and check with End-Users of JP.

JP is cutting corners for each and every thing. We are fighting for each and every specification for our flats in KnightsCourt.

If JP can do this for one of the most premium GC property then can't even think about the quality in other projects.....

dont react just look at the joining dates of these Jaypee Bhakts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    One of my friends came across this notice in a society he visited.... You can see cctv footage in the reflection on notice board glass. The point I am trying to bring out is this stupid logic of noida brokers to go for low floors in a high rise... It has serious consequences after years of usage of sewer system etc.

Society ka naam kya hai Aviral ji. Overflowing sewers in lower floors could be due to narrow sewer lines or design not equiped to handle these issues. In any engineering design these scenarios are kept in mind to make them future + FOOL proof. Regular maintainence and cleaning of sewer lines are necessary to keep them in good conditions.
    CommentQuote
  • Know quite a lot about Jaypee from their directors and company is in deep trouble. Did not try to scare anyone but what I said is pretty much a fact and that also shows with the way company is operating since last two years. Finishing RE projects is least of their priorities as they have much bigger things to worry about.

I don't wish this to happen to anyone but I believe new investors should know and be careful when aggressive money collecting schemes like 30:70 are schemes are being launched without finishing the projects where 90% payment is done to date.

Originally Posted by Surendrathak
    Dear DJVjain Bhai,

This create more tension to us, We are already in trouble , We all hope that JP will deliver at least their past record shows that. This is fate of 10,000 people although not sure about number ,Are you also investor of Jaypee
    CommentQuote
  • Please don't misguide people. I live in wishtown and the construction is going on very fast. Everybody can come and check before believing anyone on iref.
    CommentQuote
  • Otherwise I will post pictures from today
    CommentQuote