What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yash - I know how close you are on the ground to reality - I dont think Knight will be offering possession before late '16 - at this rate.

    While I never expect any fireworks in terms of speed with Jaypee - sad to hear they are cutting corners in the sample flat. As Kalypso/PC are quite OK without being steller.

    Would it be possible to share pics of the sample flat. Who were the contractors in Knight - Alhuwalia?


    Originally Posted by t_yash
    Yup, that's the reason building pressure on JP to increase the pace with more workforce... and maintain quality as promised while selling the project that it'll be super luxury...
    Ahluwalia is the contractor.. will share the pics of sample flat in the KGT thread shortly..


    here's the link...
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/69569-knights-court-jaypee-greens-sector-128-noida/page7?t=70792&page=7
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I think lets not reinvent the wheel. DTPOWS and Aviral's core group are doing a fine job. I am hoping that we could help & support them in whatever manner is best.


    mr dinesh, as u hv offered support to DTPOWS and core group . Both are merged and now only DTPOWS is there . You and anybody else may contact thru DTPOWS website and contact us.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    Sorry I was busy today and couldn't take pics.
    But work was on.specific towers in imperial kalypso and all towers of pavilion heights and knight's court - work was on with fair number of workers.
    Will take pics tomorrow


    Abhinav Ji can you spare a few minutes and take a few pictures of the lobby, corridors stairwell etc of Imperial? Looking at the cost cutting going on right now I am a bit worried about the finishing.
    CommentQuote
  • Okay, but its raining today. Foggy as well.
    Will take pics on the next clear day
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    Okay, but its raining today. Foggy as well.
    Will take pics on the next clear day


    Thank You Sir. No rush please take your time.
    CommentQuote
  • Having few workers for a project of such a large size is nothing. What are pictures going to do when you are not getting delivery from the builder for whatever reasons??? With this speed, Jaypee won't be able to give possession for next several years, not before 2018 for sure. I guess no one cared to explain why these projects are already delayed by several years and still far from possession but suddenly they started looking very attractive???



    Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    what honest picture are you talking about? i posted real pictures with workers on the site. i live here and for the benefit of fellow wishtown mates I post pictures with the wrokers on the site, and you type on keyboard, anybody who has eyes can see that there are more workers on site than there were two months ago, and many towers are reaching completion.
    i openly challenge anyone to come and see the workers in wishtown by themselves. The number of workers have significantly increased. You do not have to believe anyone on iref
    Can anyone have problems with me sharing real wishtown pics with my fellow wishtown mates and others who are interested in wishtown develpments?
    this is why these forums exist. no?

    i am sorry but if you come and take pictures of kalypso/imperial etc you will have workers in your camera too but a pity that you prefer keyboard and i prefer camera.
    hahaa.....
    and by the way..who are you to judge me that i am pushing the projects in which i am invested in?
    I am invested in a 3c project too which is halted, i am invested in raheja revanta which is very delayed , and i never said anything in their favor. why??
    right is right and wrong is wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Having few workers for a project of such a large size is nothing. What are pictures going to do when you are not getting delivery from the builder for whatever reasons??? With this speed, Jaypee won't be able to give possession for next several years, not before 2018 for sure. I guess no one cared to explain why these projects are already delayed by several years and still far from possession but suddenly they started looking very attractive???

    I agree. Just to give things a perspective by comparison, I can recall my visit to ATS One Hamlet during the last stages of completion when they were trying to meet the deadline (and they didn't!). The sheer number of labourers, the craze and the madness that we saw there is just missing from wish town in all projects. It looks like as if interest and will to finish is not there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    I agree. Just to give things a perspective by comparison, I can recall my visit to ATS One Hamlet during the last stages of completion when they were trying to meet the deadline (and they didn't!). The sheer number of labourers, the craze and the madness that we saw there is just missing from wish town in all projects. It looks like as if interest and will to finish is not there.


    well must say one thing ... when it comes to project execution .. no one beats ATS (in Noida) ... (not including other factors .. just commenting purely from a quick execution perspective)
    CommentQuote
  • As I said earlier, Jaypee has no desire to finish any of the projects anytime soon. They have much bigger things to worry about and giving possession is not one of them,.


    Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    I agree. Just to give things a perspective by comparison, I can recall my visit to ATS One Hamlet during the last stages of completion when they were trying to meet the deadline (and they didn't!). The sheer number of labourers, the craze and the madness that we saw there is just missing from wish town in all projects. It looks like as if interest and will to finish is not there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    As I said earlier, Jaypee has no desire to finish any of the projects anytime soon. They have much bigger things to worry about and giving possession is not one of them,.

    That I think is a too drastic conclusion. Things are tight but there can be no bigger worry for them but to give possession. They don't have the capacity to do it is another thing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    As I said earlier, Jaypee has no desire to finish any of the projects anytime soon. They have much bigger things to worry about and giving possession is not one of them,.

    Ok.
    CommentQuote
  • I know my pictures rub salt in the wounds of some people.
    Jaypee will offer possession of many towers in 2015. It has already given possession to me in pavilion court.
    Let the last phase of barking continue.
    CommentQuote
  • I got my flat delivered by jaypee in 2014.
    Why are some people misguiding others that jaypee won't be able to give delivery before 2018 when they already gave the first phase possession in 2014 ?
    Anyway, I will ignore this and continue to show the truth by pictures
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    I know my pictures rub salt in the wounds of some people.
    Jaypee will offer possession of many towers in 2015. It has already given possession to me in pavilion court.
    Let the last phase of barking continue.

    Convoluted logic. But OK. Waiting eagerly for this salt.
    CommentQuote
  • Abhinav - I think you have shown enough light - on - on the ground action. There are ppl who just dont want to believe in progress in the project.

    Possession in WT (plots) started in 2011 or so still people are saying it will never start.

    JP is no saint but what is there is there. And the fact is work is progressing. Atleast 30 or so towers WILL be handed over in 2015 (NGT willing)

    Log nahin maanna chahte unki marzi
    CommentQuote