Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

there are 40-50 living, 2 of my friend just moved a month back .

Comment

I visited today, the guard told me that 26 families are living in towers 1 to 4 and about 4 families in the other towers. I drove around the complex and could spot about 15 apartments where families were living.

However, overall WT construction is slow, much slower than it should be if this project is to be truly livable in the next 2 years IMHO.

Comment

Guys,
        Seems sector 129 & 134 (Kosmos, klassic, kasa, krescent) not within 10km radius of bird sanctuary as someone posted the aerial view in other thread -
        10Km Radius Around Bird sanctury on Map

Radius stretches as far as Adobe systems, sector 132 .. thus, leaving sector 129, 134 and beyond unimpacted by NGT clause ?

May be experts can confirm.

Comment

Well. In any case, jp shouldn't be constructing at all while the stay is on.
          This will drag on for a while, I doubt the 100m limit will come into effect unchallenged.
          More agony and pain for buyers. Noida just doesn't seem to be worth a dime.

Comment

I think in simple terms this will represent another years delay in addition to all other delays.

- UP govt will propose a much shorter limit
            - National wildlife board will reject it
            - To and fro tussule will go on
            - Lots of palms will be greased
            - Finally a limit will be agreed
            - Developers in that revised limit (affected guys) will submit further challenges to SC
            - Further delays and stays
            - National wildlife board will take sweet time/money in granting NOCs to builder - making them eligible to restart construction
            - builder will again restart construction and will again face issues of re-mobilization and others with sub contractors
            - etc etc

Where in fxxx's name was this national green tribunal when flats were being sold by the lakhs

Why are they allowing in Delhi - most of lutyens VIP zone, many posh/influential colonies fall in this zone

Comment

dinesh Ji,
              Delhi there is no construction at big level done by private developer so who will grease the palm.

lot of VIPs owning property in delhi where as noida its mostly common man is stucked

UP has no elections so they are building future road for BJP so that more and more people are against SP govt and SP also don't care now they are busy with other stuffs .

Our MP from Noida is not stucked in anything and he has 5 years now he don't care for Noida people .

Jaypee does not have good link with SP and they hired congress lawyer so that is another impact .

Comment

dear dinesh ji pl can u kindly lighten that golf side of wish town is under ngt issue or not

Comment

Originally posted by rishimehra View Post
                  dear dinesh ji pl can u kindly lighten that golf side of wish town is under ngt issue or not
                  all project in jaypee are under NGT , and whole noida is under scanner , no one getting OC

Comment

Kahani ghar ghar ki..

Comment

Dinesh Bhai

I am holding a unit in Kalypso and end user. what do you think? Kya acchhe Din aane wale hain?

pls advise dear.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X