What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • more pictures, viewers discretion advised again , use of itchguard for 'jalan' highly recommended. ;)

    dinesh , i can see your flat in the first picture :) infact i see it everyday from my balcony, its visible, in future we may be able to waive hands from our balconies, though there is a huge golf course in between :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • beautiful augusta homes flats :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • jabardast boss.

    thanks abhinav
    CommentQuote
  • this is what i see when i jog around the golf course everyday :) though a long way to go, still has a quite good feel :) the future looks very promising indeed--- from a proud jaypee wishtown resident :)
    agar kisi ko jyada jalan ho and if itchguard does not work, there is a huge world class hospital in wishtown which can help you in giving relief from severe itching/burning.
    hence, viewers discrection recommended again.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Handing over IS DEPENDENT on NGT. If others are handing over they are doing so illegally. And please dont put wrong facts - JP has NOT HANDED ANYTHING WITHOUT OC. All previous possessions were priot to NGT issue and had valid OCs in place. The copy of the OC has been posted in this forum previously

    Hello - point is not missed deadlines of Jaypee - everyone is WELL AWARE of the same. What do you want - that everyone start every conversation with Jaypee is delayed but...

    Point is the nonsensical bashing that Jaypee has no intent on delivering when work is continously happening. That is just fear and panic mongering. Do not engage in that

    Of course they are delayed - so is every builder in NCR - should every conversation of every builder start with the builder is delayed...but....


    1. your point that deliveries are illegal is clearly wrong and based on wrong reading of the order(s) and incorrect appreciation of the law. I won't say anything more on this coz saying anything more would amount to rendering free legal advise which I don't do.

    2. Your point regarding fear and panic-mongering is correct and taken.

    3. Perhaps if abhinav_2325 is little less condescending in his comments, the discussions could be of a better quality.
    CommentQuote
  • i thnk we should not forget that when you get the posession or are nearing possession your frustration level ends and you get wht you have have paid for... its no more under "will not get the flat" radar... but yes for people who dont have the visibility that when they are going to get the home...they tend to get frustrated which eventually vent out on the builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    1. your point that deliveries are illegal is clearly wrong and based on wrong reading of the order(s) and incorrect appreciation of the law. I won't say anything more on this coz saying anything more would amount to rendering free legal advise which I don't do.

    2. Your point regarding fear and panic-mongering is correct and taken.

    3. Perhaps if abhinav_2325 is little less condescending in his comments, the discussions could be of a better quality.

    1. NGT has ordered NA NOT to issue OC to any builder and to NOT accept registration. If builders still offer possession I dont know what clause of what law they are using to bypass the intent of the order. If you dont want to share it is fine - BUT I FOR ONE AM GLAD - JP is not forcing possession without OC - not forcing people to pay interim maintenance. Infact JP was the only builder who WANTED the NGT order to be finalised and they took legal recourse to continue to complete possession. Remember that. Trust me bro there are atleast 15 towers & 20-30 villas READY for handover but they are NOT announcing possession.

    2. Thank you - gracious of you (no puns)

    3. That is for Abhinav to say - I feel that he has contributed so much to show photographic evidence - that lot of people who are in JP are thankful (I know I am). I think lot of people are giving him a lot of grief which should also be avoided.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    more pictures, viewers discretion advised again , use of itchguard for 'jalan' highly recommended. ;)

    dinesh , i can see your flat in the first picture :) infact i see it everyday from my balcony, its visible, in future we may be able to waive hands from our balconies, though there is a huge golf course in between :)

    Just awesome - thanks for these Abhinav - I see my flat in this too - hope to be your neighbour this year bro
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    1. NGT has ordered NA NOT to issue OC to any builder and to NOT accept registration. If builders still offer possession I dont know what clause of what law they are using to bypass the intent of the order. If you dont want to share it is fine - BUT I FOR ONE AM GLAD - JP is not forcing possession without OC - not forcing people to pay interim maintenance. Infact JP was the only builder who WANTED the NGT order to be finalised and they took legal recourse to continue to complete possession. Remember that. Trust me bro there are atleast 15 towers & 20-30 villas READY for handover but they are NOT announcing possession.

    2. Thank you - gracious of you (no puns)

    3. That is for Abhinav to say - I feel that he has contributed so much to show photographic evidence - that lot of people who are in JP are thankful (I know I am). I think lot of people are giving him a lot of grief which should also be avoided.


    Dear Dinesh, FYI.... ""force measures"" applied to the ready towers for possession...confirmed from ajit in our last meeting.. please reconfirm from jp...
    Dear Abhinav, thanks for sharing pictures... looks really good... however, sarcastic comments should be avoided... no one against JP or any hidden agenda but people are really frustrated on the delay and other
    Unethical practices. And it cant be justified that other builders are doing the same... then why not jp...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    1. NGT has ordered NA NOT to issue OC to any builder and to NOT accept registration. If builders still offer possession I dont know what clause of what law they are using to bypass the intent of the order. If you dont want to share it is fine - BUT I FOR ONE AM GLAD - JP is not forcing possession without OC - not forcing people to pay interim maintenance. Infact JP was the only builder who WANTED the NGT order to be finalised and they took legal recourse to continue to complete possession. Remember that. Trust me bro there are atleast 15 towers & 20-30 villas READY for handover but they are NOT announcing possession.

    2. Thank you - gracious of you (no puns)

    3. That is for Abhinav to say - I feel that he has contributed so much to show photographic evidence - that lot of people who are in JP are thankful (I know I am). I think lot of people are giving him a lot of grief which should also be avoided.

    158/2013 is the proceeding number before NGT. Orders are readily available on greentribunal.nic.in . go to case status and follow instructions to download orders. A few orders are to be read together.
    My view is the same.
    CommentQuote
  • No, I don't work for them but someone I know is in the family/senior management of the builder. The information I received is from them and is very concrete. Of course, I can't tell their name in a public forum or to the people I don't know.

    I provided information with exactly the way I receive with no exaggeration and I agree that people can take it in the way they like.

    Originally Posted by aktmtl
    how do you know..are you insider of jaypee management..when lot of towers of kosmos are about to ready to deliver along with other projects, what is your basis of above comment..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    158/2013 is the proceeding number before NGT. Orders are readily available on greentribunal.nic.in . go to case status and follow instructions to download orders. A few orders are to be read together.
    My view is the same.

    Hang on I am no lawyer - but are you saying it is WRONG by JP to not offer possession before OC?

    And do you not believe that JP has NOT issued possession without OC previously.

    Or that towers are ready but they are not announcing possession

    Or that thy were the ones to put a case against this NGT mess to carry on with possession - as their intent

    Which point is your view unchanged on?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    No, I don't work for them but someone I know is in the family/senior management of the builder. The information I received is from them and is very concrete. Of course, I can't tell their name in a public forum or to the people I don't know.

    I provided information with exactly the way I receive with no exaggeration and I agree that people can take it in the way they like.

    Ok - what was exactly said - re WT delivery?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Dear Dinesh, FYI.... ""force measures"" applied to the ready towers for possession...confirmed from ajit in our last meeting.. please reconfirm from jp...
    Dear Abhinav, thanks for sharing pictures... looks really good... however, sarcastic comments should be avoided... no one against JP or any hidden agenda but people are really frustrated on the delay and other
    Unethical practices. And it cant be justified that other builders are doing the same... then why not jp...

    Hi Yash - you mean 'force majeure' - I guess. Understood - but what are the implications bro - are they giving forced possession, forcing intermediate maintenance, reducing late payment fee, forcing us to pay final possession due?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    okay, i have just come back after taking pictures.
    in kalypso tower 1 tower 2 tower 16 work is very advanced. a few months to go max.
    in kalypso tower 3 4 5 , work is going fast, workers numbers have been increasing, there is a clear desire and intent in jaypee to finish the near compeltion towers .
    imperial towers are also having lots of workers.
    unfortunately, orchards has very very few workers, mostly work has been more or less temporary halted until jaypee clears the l$t money, but L&T has not left the orchards yet, it is confirmed, jaypee has promised to give them cheque by jan end according to the sources
    I tried to get inside kalypso to take the pictures of lobby and common areas but i was denied by the security guard, it is only possible if you contact the jaypee managment and they will give you permssion for that.
    I also went inside the golf course and took some pictures, it looks pretty amazing , the changing autumn colors are beautiful.
    Pictures to follow.....


    Abhinav babu, thanks for ur effort taking snaps. One think is clear from reading various comments. Few builders and buyers wish jaypee golf course side properties to fail so to rule in noida. So when landmark properties like kalypso will be ready then 2 things can happen:
    1. It will escalate the jaypee golf course side properties by 30%
    or
    2. Reduce the price other higher ticket size properties (more than 1 cr) of noida by 20-30% if 1) does not happen.

    To bhai, unko to mirchi lagega. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote