What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Abhinav.. ab bas bhi karo.. rulayega kya pagle :-)

On a serious note, does anybody have clue on why NGT is still not out. Last week of Sep was draft notification and we have crossed 3 months now, no news? Is builder lobby pushing the NGT further.. which seems unlikely the way NGT is dashing out ruling orders every week.

How can one go on the site and dig the status of the same. Is going to the office (in Delhi) going to help? Even FMG guys say NGT+2months possesion...
    CommentQuote
  • If they are going to use it, then beyond this point the penalty will not be applied (as I understand).. but they can only do this to towers which are actually ready...

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi Yash - you mean 'force majeure' - I guess. Understood - but what are the implications bro - are they giving forced possession, forcing intermediate maintenance, reducing late payment fee, forcing us to pay final possession due?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    158/2013 is the proceeding number before NGT. Orders are readily available on greentribunal.nic.in . go to case status and follow instructions to download orders. A few orders are to be read together.
    My view is the same.

Whew - thanks for sharing - I spent the last hour going thru the orders - most are just 1-2 liners and he being present and y being absent etc - but two rulings stand out and I urge everyone to spend time to read

http://www.greentribunal.gov.in/Writereaddata/Downloads/158-2013(OA)_3Apr2014.pdf

http://www.greentribunal.gov.in/Writereaddata/Downloads/158-2013(OA)_2May2014.pdf

Of this - the one point that relates to possession or specific construction order reads as bellow:

13) We have heard the rival submissions by all the
    learned Counsel at length, after the matter was
    adjourned on various dates and many interlocutory
    applications were filed by various project proponents.
    (i). In the first instance, we have passed an order not
    permitting any construction activity within 10 Km radius from
    the protected area of the Okhla Bird Sanctuary. Thereafter, the
    said order came to be modified to the effect, that in so far as it
    relates to the projects of construction which are already
    completed, the construction shall be subject to the final order
    passed by the Tribunal and the authority shall not give any
    completion certificate to such constructed buildings
    (ii). In respect of the buildings which are half way through,
    we permitted the construction to go on without prejudice and
    subject to final order which will be passed by the Tribunal.
    (iii). In so far as it relates to the new projects, we made it clear
    that no permission shall be granted by any public authority till
    final orders are passed by this Tribunal and the interim orders
    stand as on date at that stage.

It says what we already know - I went to later case orders but couldn't find anything
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Whew - thanks for sharing - I spent the last hour going thru the orders - most are just 1-2 liners and he being present and y being absent etc - but two rulings stand out and I urge everyone to spend time to read

http://www.greentribunal.gov.in/Writereaddata/Downloads/158-2013(OA)_3Apr2014.pdf

http://www.greentribunal.gov.in/Writereaddata/Downloads/158-2013(OA)_2May2014.pdf

Of this - the one point that relates to possession or specific construction order reads as bellow:

13) We have heard the rival submissions by all the
    learned Counsel at length, after the matter was
    adjourned on various dates and many interlocutory
    applications were filed by various project proponents.
    (i). In the first instance, we have passed an order not
    permitting any construction activity within 10 Km radius from
    the protected area of the Okhla Bird Sanctuary. Thereafter, the
    said order came to be modified to the effect, that in so far as it
    relates to the projects of construction which are already
    completed, the construction shall be subject to the final order
    passed by the Tribunal and the authority shall not give any
    completion certificate to such constructed buildings
    (ii). In respect of the buildings which are half way through,
    we permitted the construction to go on without prejudice and
    subject to final order which will be passed by the Tribunal.
    (iii). In so far as it relates to the new projects, we made it clear
    that no permission shall be granted by any public authority till
    final orders are passed by this Tribunal and the interim orders
    stand as on date at that stage.

It says what we already know - I went to later case orders but couldn't find anything

I posted this in the Projects ki kahani thread.. just in case... reposting it here for our Jaypee friends...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Hi Yash - you mean 'force majeure' - I guess. Understood - but what are the implications bro - are they giving forced possession, forcing intermediate maintenance, reducing late payment fee, forcing us to pay final possession due?

No delay penalty for the ready towers where OC is requested and waiting for the ngt clearance....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    No delay penalty for the ready towers where OC is requested and waiting for the ngt clearance....

i.e. they will give delay penalty uptil the point of delay the tower was ready right
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    No, I don't work for them but someone I know is in the family/senior management of the builder. The information I received is from them and is very concrete. Of course, I can't tell their name in a public forum or to the people I don't know.

I provided information with exactly the way I receive with no exaggeration and I agree that people can take it in the way they like.

everybody can claim that " i know management of tata, microsoft, dlf , but i can not share their name on a public forum . They are my relatives/friends/mama/chacha /foofa etc."
    Please do not misguide people. you have to be smarter if you really want to manipulate.

janta samajdhar ho gayee hai.

I condemn the delay in the project, but we all are very optimistic about the current situation with the recent visibly increased pace of work.

PS- no personal grudge against you or anyone on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Okay, i have some good news to share :)
    I forgot to share this news earlier.
    Right in front of imperial tower 3 , there is a huge digging work going on. This was originally a manicured green part. Its pretty big.
    Mr Gaur who recently visited the site, has ordered to make a very beautiful fountain/with even nicer looking small garden(with lots of flowers) and behind it there will be illuminated 'WISHTOWN' symbol on the wall outside kalypso. MR Gaur wants a "grand entry" to the township.
    The location is right between nirman sadan building and kalypso.
    It will give a very good feel factor to those who enter the township. The work is on.
    Excellent step.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    Okay, i have some good news to share :)
    I forgot to share this news earlier.
    Right in front of imperial tower 3 , there is a huge digging work going on. This was originally a manicured green part. Its pretty big.
    Mr Gaur who recently visited the site, has ordered to make a very beautiful fountain/with even nicer looking small garden(with lots of flowers) and behind it there will be illuminated 'WISHTOWN' symbol on the wall outside kalypso. MR Gaur wants a "grand entry" to the township.
    The location is right between nirman sadan building and kalypso.
    It will give a very good feel factor to those who will enter the township. The work is on.
    Excellent step.

I saw it too a few days back - in front of tower 3 ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinitin
    Abhinav.. ab bas bhi karo.. rulayega kya pagle :-)

Sahi bola bidu. Lagta hai tears in jaypee bashers. Guys, be aware of brokers. Came to know few brokers house started accumulating units with lower price spreading false news. Are yaar itne saal intezaar kar chuke ho, aur kuch mahine bas... But do not sell in panic.
    CommentQuote
    i.e. they will give delay penalty uptil the point of delay the tower was ready right

Yup... thats quite obvious....
    CommentQuote
  • we have some guys who taken possession and delay penalty has been adjusted in final payments till the date letter was issued .only thing problem is super area , rest payments are as per agreement .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    this is what i see when i jog around the golf course everyday :) though a long way to go, still has a quite good feel :) the future looks very promising indeed--- from a proud jaypee wishtown resident :)
    agar kisi ko jyada jalan ho and if itchguard does not work, there is a huge world class hospital in wishtown which can help you in giving relief from severe itching/burning.
    hence, viewers discrection recommended again.

Abhinav Ji app hamare liye photo lena to bhul hi gaye. Koi batt nahi, kisi din morning jog ke time le lena.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Abhinav Ji app hamare liye photo lena to bhul hi gaye. Koi batt nahi, kisi din morning jog ke time le lena.

bro, i tried but the security guard did not allow me to enter the imperial complex without a permission from jaypee management, and since i do not hold a unit in imperial it is difficult for me, meanwhile i will continue to take pictures of the towers from outside.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    we have some guys who taken possession and delay penalty has been adjusted in final payments till the date letter was issued .only thing problem is super area , rest payments are as per agreement .

Are super area calculations made up? If they are real then we have to pay. I recon they misquoted super area so they can make a sale. They can't claim more then what is there.

We will know more when Kalypso possession is announced. Sab doodh ka doodh, aur pani ka pani ho jayega.
    CommentQuote