What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    bro, i tried but the security guard did not allow me to enter the imperial complex without a permission from jaypee management, and since i do not hold a unit in imperial it is difficult for me, meanwhile i will continue to take pictures of the towers from outside.

Oh thanks for trying bro. No worries.
    CommentQuote
  • You can think whatever you have to from where I got the information but I am just telling the forum of what I know for sure. So far, it has been true and just few workers here and there is not going to change much.

I can say the same thing about you for "misguiding people", so don't worry what I am saying and continue what you have to.

In any of my posts, I never personally attacked you but my frustration was from the builder so I expect you to do to the same and keep your comments to the builder.

Thanks

Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    everybody can claim that " i know management of tata, microsoft, dlf , but i can not share their name on a public forum . They are my relatives/friends/mama/chacha /foofa etc."
    Please do not misguide people. you have to be smarter if you really want to manipulate.

janta samajdhar ho gayee hai.

I condemn the delay in the project, but we all are very optimistic about the current situation with the recent visibly increased pace of work.

PS- no personal grudge against you or anyone on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • pictures will answer everything :) they will keep coming and people can come to wishtown and see.
    CommentQuote
  • Just got a letter from Jaypee Tower 8 Area increased from 1420 to 1571.69
    Increase of 10.8%.
    Seems as if the increase is ONLY SUPER AREA
    Very shamelessly they asking for full 100% Money but are stating that they still waiting for NGT notification before they can give possession.
    They have lost all moral values and become like any other RUTHLESS BUILDER.... Feel ashamed being associated with such a ROUGE organisation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Captain79
    Just got a letter from Jaypee Tower 8 Area increased from 1420 to 1571.69
    Increase of 10.8%.
    Very shamelessly they asking for full 100% Money but are stating that they still waiting for NGT notification before they can give possession.
    They have lost all moral values and become like any other RUTHLESS BUILDER.... Feel ashamed being associated with such a ROUGE organisation.

I don't know why this formula is adopted by all builders. But strangely no action against any builder.
    CommentQuote
  • all developers including jaypee should not do this, we need some change in the laws which stop all these developers using the same tricks
    CommentQuote
  • These units on JP's books are cash making machines. If not increase in super area then it would be something else. They will continue to do this as long as they are hurting, which doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

Buyers need to step up and refuse to pay this amount. Collectively, hire a lawyer and delay this payment till the end. Did they send any calculations as how and where super area is increased? It should be adjusted in the final payment of possession if there is going to be any. There is no guarantee that possession would happen after making this payment

Originally Posted by Captain79
    Just got a letter from Jaypee Tower 8 Area increased from 1420 to 1571.69
    Increase of 10.8%.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee green

Since Jp delay is endless , Is it worthwhile to go for legal , what is pro and cons of legal action, I have unit in kesington boulevard and garden isle. However possession of GDI is due at the end of 2015 but as per existing status of Old unit it may take 5 years more to complete. Kba was suppose to deliver in q 3 ,2013, Expert opinion is appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    These units on JP's books are cash making machines. If not increase in super area then it would be something else. They will continue to do this as long as they are hurting, which doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

Buyers need to step up and refuse to pay this amount. Collectively, hire a lawyer and delay this payment till the end. Did they send any calculations as how and where super area is increased? It should be adjusted in the final payment of possession if there is going to be any. There is no guarantee that possession would happen after making this payment

The saving grace in jaypee is big open space. But go and check sec-7*, 3c lb/lp, ats oh. All builder should provide total permissible area got from authority, far and super area calculation. During early 2000, one could get 4 bhk easily with suer area around 2000sqft. But now it is 3000 sqft. Loot ..
    CommentQuote
  • My take on super area increase:

Super area calculation can be confirmed / verified by documents submitted by jaypee to NA (use RTI to get these).

Jaypee is a listed entity, they will not make this move w/o taking legal opinion (and i am not saying the one sided provision in PAL). IF the super area as per NA calculation and maps submitted by jaypee is higher, they will charge you the increaser. Remember you are being sold a larger super area, which was marketed at a lower side (tentative metioned in the PAL ). We know that increased super area w/o increase in carpet area is just bloat, but cant do anything on this.

Example when you buy land that is tentativly measured at 100 sqm as per survey maps, but the patwari calculation of the survey is 105 sqm, you will be sold that survey at higher area only.

The best thing is pay this amount under protest (give letter for the same to Jaypee), register your flat (and become the owner, by making additional 10%) and fight in court, if you so decide.You also have an option to sell this house (again at higher super area), if liquidity is a problem.

IF you take legal recourse now, your 90% is blocked and you still are not owner of your flat. Indian justice system do not provide time-frame for resolution and most probably it will take time.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes paying 90% and then knock court os stupidity

Possession lo register karo

Khel lo phir court court

Not before
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Yes paying 90% and then knock court os stupidity

Possession lo register karo

Khel lo phir court court

Not before

Bro - idea is nice. but during possession, they make you accept and sign documents which is what you actually are going to fight out in the court. So this is their motive that either you will protest against the unfairness and they dont allow you to take possession for years and years of playing court court (meaning harrassment ka ninja technique). Or you waive off your rights and take possesion. both are win for builder and lose for buyer.

However, you can challenge the validity of the unfair, one sided documentation and having made to sign them under implied coercion etc. but that is a seperate case which will be fought for years, before you establish the invalidity of the signed docs. and then take the builder to court on the unfairness/cheating/fraud etc.

Either ways, its a long drawn battle.
    CommentQuote
  • Sahi baat
    CommentQuote
  • Too big to dream has come true of vish town . the whole group has been caught up in a vicious cycle and our wait is extending beyond what humans are designed to tolerate . from being optimist to being desperate and now hopeless

jp has no intent to complete their own office forget our houses. The work is on at snails pace and at this rate it will be another 4 years. In 2014 they delivered some 150 flats and in 2015 maybe a 1000 but they 30000 to go

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Wishtown or Vishtown - I like the pun - very sad, but true! :(
    CommentQuote