Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
    There is so much fkin uncertainty in this market that i sometimes feel frustated about this whole idea of Noida Exp Way .. i think a bank deposit would been a much better bet... kam se kam khoon tho nahin jalana padtha....

If these things continue then you will soon see people moving out of Noida market in Hoards.
    Sab Noida ke peeche hath dho ke lage hai. NGT, Akhlest Yadav, Farmers, Supreme Court. Financial halat bhi achi nahi lag rahi. Literally no movement on the ground.

Comment

Does anyone know the procedure for filing eTDS @1% in case of joint ownership?!

Comment

Krafty. Use the pan of the first owner

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

Comment

Krafty - u need to pay .5% for both of the current installment.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Krafty - u need to pay .5% for both of the current installment.

Thanks. Hey Dinesh can you clear your PM Inbox...need to send you one...it says your inbox quota is over, so....

Comment

updates for the month are available on JP site. Some movement in Imperial and PH 2 besides others

Comment

Recently 3C has denied penalty to buyers who have made the late payment even by a day.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...g-city?t=79550

In Jaypee Wishtown the application form (old one) also contains a similar clause. It might be possible they start doing the same here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jaypee-delay-penalty.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	2237365

Here is the full application form: application_form_jaypee_wishtown.pdf

10% increase in super area and denied penalty; deadly combination. My intention is not to create panic but to make us aware, please go through your application to check such clause.

Comment

The clause 7.4 that says that if the client defaluts in payment , no delay penalty is applicable is similar to the clauses that are used in any construction or supply contracts.

e.g the contract of Jaypee and L&T for construction must be having the similar provision, stating that L&T will not give delay LD(penlaty) in case payments are not done to L&T as per contract guidelines (say 30 days of invoice submission)

Originally posted by deser7rose View Post
                  Recently 3C has denied penalty to buyers who have made the late payment even by a day.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...g-city?t=79550

In Jaypee Wishtown the application form (old one) also contains a similar clause. It might be possible they start doing the same here.

[attach]51757[/attach]

Here is the full application form: [ATTACH]51758[/ATTACH]

10% increase in super area and denied penalty; deadly combination. My intention is not to create panic but to make us aware, please go through your application to check such clause.

Comment

Sorry for breaking the rhythm here but has anyone recieved an invite fot an event at Atlantis Jaypee GN this saturday.

I am trying to get time to go

Comment

What event ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X