Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

I visited Jaypee site recently. work seems to have picked up pace, especially on the Kalypso court sites. The golf course was looking good with about 10 plot owners constructing their homes.

It seems that the golf course plotted development will see inhabitants within 5 years of its launch in 2007 - something unprecedented for plotted developments.

Anyone who has been there, pls comment on site progress.

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
    This is what you can do:

- Visit the site of Jaypee Noida and many brokers will be there...from BOP, Rennaisance, etc etc...all...talk to them in person...and show ur seriousness... calls usually dont work...becasue a lot of speculators are calling, etc......If you visit the aite 2,3 times a wekk..they will know you are a BUYER and not a speculator...

you may get inventories.....i have seen that happening in Jaypee and many builders...

Comment

Is this price still avaialble in Imperial Towers..If i have got you right, are you saying the price for non golf facing is 3400.. i thought the prices are too high...

Originally posted by saurabh_realty View Post
      Imperial towers selling at 4800 psf non golf facing 3400 sq. feet. Golf facing was sold for close to 6000. The 70-80 acres land parcel adjacent and before Jaypee belongs to Shipra I have been told.

All this info from BOP.

Comment

i was searching for golf course apartmrnt.it seems kalpso court price is very good.all aprtments have golf course view and also their own clubs and parks. the same aprtment is costing 40% higher in gurgaon.Please suggest if my assesment is right. I am getting the flat in 6300Rs per sq ft.

Comment

BSP for Imperial court and Kalyso Court revised to - for Golf facing 7000 and non golf facing 5700.

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
            BSP for Imperial court and Kalyso Court revised to - for Golf facing 7000 and non golf facing 5700.
            One of my friend is looking for a flat there. He has been given a price of 4200(BSP) -150(discount) -2%(broker discount).
            Please tell if anyone got a better price than this.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
              One of my friend is looking for a flat there. He has been given a price of 4200(BSP) -150(discount) -2%(broker discount).
              Please tell if anyone got a better price than this.
              For which project??

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
                For which project??
                Krescent Homes

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                  Krescent Homes
                  Look at this thread,

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida?t=15498

Comment

Golf course pics

Hi all,

I recently posted some golf course pics in another thread. Thought they will benefit readers of this thread as well.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=13609&page=6

I have a unit in PH4, 10th floor and was there last weekend to check on the status. Please see my comments on golf course view/PH1/2/3/4 construction status and some good changes done by Jaypee in the current tower layout in PH1/4.

Cheers, Sid

Comment

Couple of dealers quoted Rs. 3300 psft - 2% discount for Kosmos and Rs 3780 - 3% discount for Kasa Isles. When asked about the low discount, I was told that Jaypee has changed the entire discount structure and thats the best available now.

Have the rates in Jaypee Greens gone so up due to demand or are they just artificially increasing the prices?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X