What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Veeru Dada
    Dear Dinesh,

I have heard from BOP that there is an increase in rate across the board of all properties in JP wishtown. Infact they are planning to stop fresh sale of all the properties to promote Kristal.

I dont how much is true.

tHis is true ..mainly as some of the projects will near completion and secondly to make Kristle look reasonably cheap!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Dude - it was a simple question - if you know of this let me know - if not, ignore the post.

I know EXACTLY what happened last time (April 2011), how movements increased to 14400 for Kalypso/Imperial/Knight for PCs etc from 5400 to 9000. What followed was limited or next to nothing impact in the resale market. However there was some change in the primary market

I try and keep up with what is happening at Jaypee WT and I'm not here to have thrills at paper increases similar to the last time.

However, there is a purchase decision pending in the family and that's why I want to know as there was an impact last time on the primary market.

If you can help, let me know else ignore this

Well, my broker answered affirmatively. They have increased rates by 1000 psft by 1st of July. In my opinion, Wait for month, Where the property rates headed in near term.

Real estate prices have very strong co-relation with stock markets.

Following key outcomes will determine directions of Real estate going forward.
    1) Mansoon Outcome - July will confirm this - Weak mansoon will push up inflation - RBI will have no incentive to cut rates
    2) European crisis resolution - Its big overhang over markets. By this weekend we will hear something
    3) Policy action by the Govt of India - Lets see how Manmohan singh brings back animal spirits in the economy.

If stock markets break out in +ve direction - expect bounce back in real estate market as well.

If stock markets slide - expect RE to remain subdued.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this across the board? A uniform increase seems a little odd considering the sheer variety of offerings at WT

Thanks for the info
    CommentQuote
    Is this across the board? A uniform increase seems a little odd considering the sheer variety of offerings at WT

Thanks for the info

Hi,

I can say something for Orchards...I got its latest brochure, on 9th June during my visit to their Office, wherein new prices are mentioned as 5400/psf. Can't say really if other projects have similar thing happening...but frankly, I won't be surprised if it is so.

In this brochure only, I saw a 2 % odd increase in the sale-able area in Orchard units, btw.

fyi pls.
    CommentQuote
    Is this across the board? A uniform increase seems a little odd considering the sheer variety of offerings at WT

Thanks for the info

Even i heard from bop that they are increasing prices sharply from 1st july but while speaking to another broker i was told that bop is under financial pressure so their are trying to convince jaypee to increase price for their projects and even if it happens or not the news might boost some sales for jaypee projects.

Whatever it be , the chance of increase seems to be there...i hope i am able to sell my east facing 209 yds plot in kp-1 ...have been trying to sell at 80 k but now willing to do at 79 k if it works..

Even i saw orchards price as 5400 and was curious to know if it has been already increased..
    CommentQuote
  • I am new joinee on IREF. I want to buy 2/3 BHK in Wishtown. Infuture I want live there also. Budget would be around 50-70 Lcs. Please guide me, which is the best property in this town and when can I expect the possession. I have seen the KUBE, which looks good. Please suggets.:o
    CommentQuote
  • HI Anuj,

I am not very bulish about Kube for following reasons:
    Almost 2 years of launch, not even raft is done.. Pilling is on. It will take minimum 4 to 5 years..
    With your kind of budget you shall be able to afford only 990 Sft ( cramped 2 bhk. 3bhk (1765) will be out of your budget.. (Rate in CLP is approx 5k). Rate given in newspaper is DP.

You may look at following fresh options:

Klassic Height: 1710 sft (3 BHK + servent) Possession 2.5 years. Shall be well within your Budget..
    Krescent Homes 1240 (2 BHK + Study): Possession 4 to 5 years. I doubt if it is available in fresh..

I wont recomend Garden Isles as 1305 is too much for 2 bhk (62% carpet area.. ) Possesion minimum 5 years..

If you are comfortable with resale, u may look at following good options:

Kosmos Height : 1860 sft (4 BHK + Servent) Possession 1.5 to 2 years. Current status 10 floor.. (G+19) tower 23to 26. Spacious rooms...
    kOSMOS: 1565 (3 BHK + Servent) G+ 16 . Possession 2 years.. Tower 77 78, 79 a 79b & 80.
    KPA/KB/KPH: 1375 (3 BHK) Possession 3.5 years
    Klassic Simplex : 1420 (3 BHK) Possession 1.5 years..
    Pavillion court: 1170 (2 BHK + Study) Excellent layout and rich specification..

Above all I would highly recomend Kosmos Height 4 bhk & Pavillion courte 1170 SFT.. as they are true value for money for both staying and selling purpose..

wish u good luck.. :)

Originally Posted by anuj7191
    I am new joinee on IREF. I want to buy 2/3 BHK in Wishtown. Infuture I want live there also. Budget would be around 50-70 Lcs. Please guide me, which is the best property in this town and when can I expect the possession. I have seen the KUBE, which looks good. Please suggets.:o
    CommentQuote
  • Good suggestions Pawan Bhai
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for your suggestions. I like properties in golf course area. Kosmos area is on high density. I will visit the site and then will discuss more. Also want to ask Jaypee broker told me that Kube was not approved by Authority, due to this it got delayed. Not it is clear. this is the only property which is available on less bsp.

When we can expect to live in jaypee- 5yrs or 7 yrs.:)
    CommentQuote

Dude - it was a simple question - if you know of this let me know - if not, ignore the post.

I know EXACTLY what happened last time (April 2011), how movements increased to 14400 for Kalypso/Imperial/Knight for PCs etc from 5400 to 9000. What followed was limited or next to nothing impact in the resale market. However there was some change in the primary market

I try and keep up with what is happening at Jaypee WT and I'm not here to have thrills at paper increases similar to the last time.

However, there is a purchase decision pending in the family and that's why I want to know as there was an impact last time on the primary market.

If you can help, let me know else ignore this

I was trying to say that the question is moot, which is an answer. Jaypee increasing the prices has nothing to do with 'real' prices. So, no purchase decision should be based on this event.

Also, I find this comment particularly offending:
    Originally Posted by dineshsays

"Dude - it was a simple question - if you know of this let me know - if not, ignore the post. "

I wasn't complaining that you asked a question, I was merely saying that these events have no effect (albeit in a lighter vein).
    When posting messages on an online forum, you need to be able to tolerate people challenging your questions as long as politeness is not compromised.
    I wasn't complaining that you asked a question, I was merely saying that these events have no effect (albeit in a lighter vein).
    When posting messages on an online forum, you need to be able to tolerate people challenging your questions as long as politeness is not compromised.
    CommentQuote
  • some pix from JP Green greater noida
    to get the idea how will be JP Green noida

CommentQuote
  • The black water color inside golf couse looks like it is pumped from some drain(yamuna flood water enter). Jaypee WT GC view will be better than this. :) From the photo, it looks a real photo. BTW which township is this ??
    CommentQuote
  • its jp green greater noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantv
    I was trying to say that the question is moot, which is an answer. Jaypee increasing the prices has nothing to do with 'real' prices. So, no purchase decision should be based on this event.

Also, I find this comment particularly offending:

Ok - I didn't mean to offend you - sorry if you were. At that time I was only looking for a simple answer with figures.

Very honestly I feel very good when people challenge my opinions as then I know my post has been read and digested and a challenge back often gives a good POV that I didn't think of.

In this case though, it was not an opinion tabled - it was a simple ask of an information

We can talk about the fact that Jaypee changing rates has an effect or not. My claim is that it does not effect/impact ones in resale but it DOES impact direct sales (which I am interested in). I am interested in 'shwet' deals

Only yesterday my broker informed me that the last few units in direct sales for Kalypso are going to be taken off (yes Jaypee has been holding on to a few good units - which they were selling via only one or two brokers for 7600 - 7800 BSP) and all concentration is going to be on Kristal. They will shortly increase these prices and then put them back in the market, as Kristal with same specs is going to be made available in 4-5 years while Kalypso is fairly advanced

Anyhow, hope this makes my POV clear

Cheers and Peace!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    The black water color inside golf couse looks like it is pumped from some drain(yamuna flood water enter). Jaypee WT GC view will be better than this. :) From the photo, it looks a real photo. BTW which township is this ??

Dost - I've often gone near these water bodies, some are lotus ponds but all are really pretty.

This is the Jaypee Greater Noida property, the clubhouse in red/maroon is the existing boomerang club, and the circular/cylindrical towers are Sun Court - their signature apartments

I wish I could say WT Noida is going to be better than this - but this is just too good. MUCH MUCH more open than WT

Whenever I go there I feel like buying at-least a studio apartment there. But that's just an emotional state

Rajesh Bhai - thanks for the pics
    CommentQuote