What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good that u like the pun. So vishtown is out, purvanchal is out...what else is on your radar mate in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Why should i disclose my plans to you dost? Dekhte jao ;)
    CommentQuote
  • This is true. Builder's make investors sign all kinds of waivers/legal documents at the time of possession and for many of the issues you can't even start a case. Talk to a lawyer and ask him about the approach you should take. If there is somehow he can get this payment (w/o penalty of course) delayed till the possession then it is great.

Nothing would happen unless you try and builder will continue to use these tactics. Again, possession might or might not happen after payment of this demand so think what you would be paying for?

Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Bro - idea is nice. but during possession, they make you accept and sign documents which is what you actually are going to fight out in the court. So this is their motive that either you will protest against the unfairness and they dont allow you to take possession for years and years of playing court court (meaning harrassment ka ninja technique). Or you waive off your rights and take possesion. both are win for builder and lose for buyer.

However, you can challenge the validity of the unfair, one sided documentation and having made to sign them under implied coercion etc. but that is a seperate case which will be fought for years, before you establish the invalidity of the signed docs. and then take the builder to court on the unfairness/cheating/fraud etc.

Either ways, its a long drawn battle.
    CommentQuote
  • It would be a huge success if JP can deliver 1500 units in 2015. I don't see that happening but you are right they have a long long way to go.

Originally Posted by vishtown
    Too big to dream has come true of vish town . the whole group has been caught up in a vicious cycle and our wait is extending beyond what humans are designed to tolerate . from being optimist to being desperate and now hopeless

jp has no intent to complete their own office forget our houses. The work is on at snails pace and at this rate it will be another 4 years. In 2014 they delivered some 150 flats and in 2015 maybe a 1000 but they 30000 to go

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Vish Town!

Why didnt I see this earlier !!!!!

You can measure the super area of final product to confirm.

We had a separate thread on estimating super area increase called simple method of super area calculation based on floor plan and earlier pavillion demand. I had started thread.

Sorry but i missed - 10.8% super area increase has been demanded in which project?

I would like to check with floor plans whether it is real or trumped up.
    CommentQuote
  • All pavilion court flats at possession had a 16% increase in super area but as the contract allows only 10% 6% was offered as free but for end users maintance now applies for life at the increased 16% for investors this is a bonus of 6% for staying till the end
    CommentQuote
  • Thats a shame for sure
    CommentQuote
  • BTW Dec pics are available
    CommentQuote
  • Not much of a progress

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    kingswood oriental external paint started. jalti hai na , jalne do :)

Hi,

Good posts about Wishtown. Is kings wood oriental a good place to live form end user point of view?
    Thanks
    V
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishtown
    All pavilion court flats at possession had a 16% increase in super area but as the contract allows only 10% 6% was offered as free but for end users maintance now applies for life at the increased 16% for investors this is a bonus of 6% for staying till the end

Do you know the final super area after increase? Can you post?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    Hi,

Good posts about Wishtown. Is kings wood oriental a good place to live form end user point of view?
    Thanks
    V

they are coming up nicely, pay a visit to wishtown, work has really picked up in the last month or so.
    good for end use in my opinion. lets hope that the speed of construction keep going up.
    CommentQuote
  • Add 16%

CommentQuote
  • Hold on for a purchase right now. Builder's financial condition is not good and if there is no improvement soon then it would definitely affect all of its projects. Wait and watch as there are plenty of supply in the market. Follow the construction progress, this forum and continue to stay in communication with brokers/resale market sites for next several months. You might end up picking it cheaper than what you are ready to pay right now.

Originally Posted by victor43
    Hi,

Thanks
    V
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    Hi,

Thanks
    V

Yes - its one of the best places to live in all of Noida if you can afford it. If you can - try and get the villa next to the GC - but they are very few and I suspect they will have a premium.

Kingswood is fairly advanced with finishing going on in all Villas. I suspect that they will announce possession by end of this year for a few of them and the complete handover should be done by 2016.

Depending on your risk appetite of UC units - you could look at entering now or wait a little more
    CommentQuote