What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yes - its one of the best places to live in all of Noida if you can afford it. If you can - try and get the villa next to the GC - but they are very few and I suspect they will have a premium.

Kingswood is fairly advanced with finishing going on in all Villas. I suspect that they will announce possession by end of this year for a few of them and the complete handover should be done by 2016.

Depending on your risk appetite of UC units - you could look at entering now or wait a little more

My PoV..
    I will not recommend for kingswood unless its bang on the peripherry of the GC with the view.. rest all are no better then buying plot in kp2 and build your own houses which turn out to be far cheaper option then kingswood....
    CommentQuote
  • Yash - a few things here that should be considered:

- agree with you that buy your own plot and construct as you like - surely
    - what this offers more:
    - bang on GC - a lot more open
    - full facade control - living in uniform posh bungalows compared to haphhazard construction that will go on for many years - with many plots remaining - 'completion'
    - good chance gentry will be better - pebble/knight court nearby (take gentry predictions with dollops of salt)
    - this will get settled in much faster - with not too much construction around. Orchards/Kube will linger for more time but those are quote far off

So its what is really important to the gent - nice villa living in premium GC area with facade control - and not much construction around - VS buying your own plot - building your own villa to your spec - with the worry of lingering construction, no facade control, slightly denser overall feel - STILL - lower price overall
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yash - a few things here that should be considered:

- agree with you that buy your own plot and construct as you like - surely
    - what this offers more:
    - bang on GC - a lot more open
    - full facade control - living in uniform posh bungalows compared to haphhazard construction that will go on for many years - with many plots remaining - 'completion'
    - good chance gentry will be better - pebble/knight court nearby (take gentry predictions with dollops of salt)
    - this will get settled in much faster - with not too much construction around. Orchards/Kube will linger for more time but those are quote far off

So its what is really important to the gent - nice villa living in premium GC area with facade control - and not much construction around - VS buying your own plot - building your own villa to your spec - with the worry of lingering construction, no facade control, slightly denser overall feel - STILL - lower price overall

Dinesh,
    Theres facade control by JP for KP plots construction... owners to choose from 10-12 designs as far as i remember...
    I will be happy to buy corner park facing plot and construct at roughly half the price..rather non gc facing kingswood..
    Moreover, will be flexible to construct as per my convenience and taste rather dependent on JP..
    its Individuals preference though....
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm...I thought so too, but remember this being lifted i.e. no control, only NA guidelines apply. I am not sure though
    CommentQuote
  • Are builders like Jaypee covered under RTI act? Could RTI be used to get information on super built-up area calculation and specifications of materials used (if the builder refuses to share details)?
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee green

One query ,I have unit in Kesington Bolevard , Tower 5 in 17th floor , Should I hold this unit or exit NOW. What is the current price in market
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Surendrathak
    One query ,I have unit in Kesington Bolevard , Tower 5 in 17th floor , Should I hold this unit or exit NOW. What is the current price in market

Depends on your personal situation. Once NGT order comes - expect prices to inch up ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitnanda
    Are builders like Jaypee covered under RTI act? Could RTI be used to get information on super built-up area calculation and specifications of materials used (if the builder refuses to share details)?

Builders are not covered under RTI. Jaypee is anyway providing detailed justification on SA increase. We need to find a way to challenge the same.

Exact specs - not sure - drop a mail and see if they respond
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitnanda
    Are builders like Jaypee covered under RTI act? Could RTI be used to get information on super built-up area calculation and specifications of materials used (if the builder refuses to share details)?

Amit - only "public authoriteis" are covered under the RTI act. which means that
    a. central govt.
    b. state governments.
    c. any corporation/body/NGO/institutions/university etc., which are directly or indirectly funded by the government.

So no private organisation is covered under the Act.

To your question on the area calculations - once Noida authority gives a completion certificate, it is supposed to have received the details of the flats. So essentially if you move the NA with an RTI application they should be able to disclose this information. But they can't disclose this information unless they have issued the project completion certification,as final area calculations are filed only when the builder applies for project completion certification.
    CommentQuote
  • Just a general Query.
    I have got a letter with the intent of offer of possession with revised super area increase of 10.8%
    Jaypee has decided to charge only 10% .
    It states that Rebate would be given excess of 10 % .. Works out (0.8%)
    My query is , in my PAL it states that Area variation will be limited to 5 - 7 %.
    SO CAN JAYPEE LEGALLY CHARGE ME 10% instead of 5-7% as stated in PAL...

Please advise .....
    CommentQuote
  • yes, they can do what ever they want, file a case in case you are willing to fight . old pal had 5-7 % and new pal had 10-12 % so it varies when you bought the flat , legally you are correct and you will win the case .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohita
    Just a general Query.
    I have got a letter with the intent of offer of possession with revised super area increase of 10.8%
    My query is , in my PAL it states that Area variation will be limited to 5 - 7 %.

Please advise .....

Which project and size?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohita
    Just a general Query.

Please advise .....

which project in jaypee ?
    CommentQuote
  • klassic 1420
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Amit - only "public authoriteis" are covered under the RTI act. which means that
    a. central govt.
    b. state governments.
    c. any corporation/body/NGO/institutions/university etc., which are directly or indirectly funded by the government.

So no private organisation is covered under the Act.

To your question on the area calculations - once Noida authority gives a completion certificate, it is supposed to have received the details of the flats. So essentially if you move the NA with an RTI application they should be able to disclose this information. But they can't disclose this information unless they have issued the project completion certification,as final area calculations are filed only when the builder applies for project completion certification.

When builder apply for project approval from noida authority for construction as 'good/ready for construction' drawings. Its good enough to calculate the carpet/covered/super area...
    Final area may be different but should not be more then 1-2 %
    If you go down to MH n further south, not a single inch is increased....as registry happen on day-1... not like ncr...where due to greed of builders n investors, endusers suffers a hell lot....
    CommentQuote