What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yash you are fully right on Super Area increasing theory. Sheer nonsense from developers and lack of regulation

On the registry in south india happening early - mind you - what is registered early is an 'agreement to sell'.

A sale deed will only be registered after OC is there or property share certificates are issued

In some states 2.9 percent is taken as stamp duty ATS registry and 2.1 percent on Sale Deed

As I understand a builder can still screw around with areas until Sale deed is not issued

Just that it is more prevalent in North
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukud12
    Yes, jaypee group is good for investment.You can invest money but firstly you should clear all doubts.

And how to clear all doubts?
    even God doesn't know how much and in how many ways these noida builders will fleece you OR how much more delay will be there in ur apartment possession or ur project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    yes, they can do what ever they want, file a case in case you are willing to fight . old pal had 5-7 % and new pal had 10-12 % so it varies when you bought the flat , legally you are correct and you will win the case .

there is one more rider in PAL, that it is Provisional allotment letter and "terms and conditions" could change till final allotment.
    I believe final allotment they mean of "offer of possession" as i dont recall in between if Jaypee is issuing any other allotment letter.

Once again, builders using all documents to their benefit, which are getting too much twisted due to more greed "or" using to the fullest for offsetting outgo of penalty due to delay in delivery...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitnanda
    Are builders like Jaypee covered under RTI act? Could RTI be used to get information on super built-up area calculation and specifications of materials used (if the builder refuses to share details)?

Contrary to the information provided to you please understand that approved Project Layout and maps are public information. Any document approved by Noida authority with respect to builder project which are sold to public can requested through RTI. Its of course a long drawn process but it is very much possible.
    The layout once obtained can be used to exactly calculate the super area. However you cannot access the specifications of material used. Instead you can try to request for quality inspection report of the project from the aurthority which should cover the materials used. There is a also link on this forum on how to obtain information thorough RTI.

Please do not get misled by several agents of Builders on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    there is one more rider in PAL, that it is Provisional allotment letter and "terms and conditions" could change till final allotment.
    I believe final allotment they mean of "offer of possession" as i dont recall in between if Jaypee is issuing any other allotment letter.

Once again, builders using all documents to their benefit, which are getting too much twisted due to more greed "or" using to the fullest for offsetting outgo of penalty due to delay in delivery...

this is correct. provisional allotment meaning everything is provisional and can be changed including area, specification, layout, flat size. land allotment is also provisional so project land can be mortgaged for money.

apki zameen apki hai hi nahi aur builder loan le sakta hai uss zameen per giske liye app EMI dete hai...

asli owner is the builder until allotment is transferred of the flat and registry done.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee green

I have one query, Is there any Insurance policy scheme where buyer can cover the risk in case of default by builder on possession.

I would prefer to pay any premium for that. This is just for my curiosity
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have any idea about mahagun project in wish town. Saw this ad in the paper today

Sent from my SM-G900H using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • bahut sannata hai aajkal. No new updates on jaypee greens.

Hope everything OK.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Got the OOP letter yesterday, they are asking for final payment but still waiting for NGT notification before they can give possession.

Any idea what if you wait till NGT clearance and then pay, will they be charging interest penalty for that period??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pblx_krft
    Got the OOP letter yesterday, they are asking for final payment but still waiting for NGT notification before they can give possession.

Any idea what if you wait till NGT clearance and then pay, will they be charging interest penalty for that period??

What is the exact full form of OOP and for which project did they offer you possession??
    CommentQuote
  • Offer of possession
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Must read -

Forbes India Magazine - Return is king in real estate

:-)

regards
    sbajaj

Kahan ho sarkar aajkal? Purane log to ab dikhte hi nahin.... :)

Purane price projections are still ringing in the ears. And hopes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pblx_krft
    Got the OOP letter yesterday, they are asking for final payment but still waiting for NGT notification before they can give possession.

they can not and they don't charge .
    in case you are desperate to move in then make the payment and start your work and it will take 3-4 months for complete process by the time NGT should be resolved otherwise you can wait and watch , by the few people already started interior in b1,b2 and a10 and a7 towers
    CommentQuote
  • The OOP is for Pavilion Court, Tower 11 unit. Thanks Mahoba for your reply.
    CommentQuote