What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    1) These apartments are in GGN ( £ was just for reference )

    2) you are right - Typo corrected.

    regards
    sbajaj

    £ price psf is very very relevant info for analysing Indian property.

    Since you are UK based can you give some info on £/psf prices in London periphery midlands north etc.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iwonderwhen
    Certainly good news for UP ke bhaiyalogo ke liye :-)



    This if true will have major implications for people who are getting possession now (delayed mostly 5 years or late) .... And looking to register their property

    Worth doing calculation for say PVC and Kalypso units which will be registered this year and see the impact on stamp duty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    This if true will have major implications for people who are getting possession now (delayed mostly 5 years or late) .... And looking to register their property

    Worth doing calculation for say PVC and Kalypso units which will be registered this year and see the impact on stamp duty.


    Read last paragraph carefully. This benefit is exclusively for allotments made by Authority. flats allotted by private builders like Jaypee not eligible.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited WT today. There is no doubt that construction/finishing activity has picked up in kalypso court, imperial court, pavilion heights and kingwood oriental in particular. However on the other hand orchards and kube are truly languishing. On a personal note i am not sure whether i should be happy or worried looking at this as i am invested in orchards in WT. Rahul bhai what is the latest update about your meeting with the management. I have heard that jp has still not paid l&t as promised and they may be on their way out. So many rumours, dont know which one to beleive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Visited WT today. There is no doubt that construction/finishing activity has picked up in kalypso court, imperial court, pavilion heights and kingwood oriental in particular. However on the other hand orchards and kube are truly languishing. On a personal note i am not sure whether i should be happy or worried looking at this as i am invested in orchards in WT. Rahul bhai what is the latest update about your meeting with the management. I have heard that jp has still not paid l&t as promised and they may be on their way out. So many rumours, dont know which one to beleive.

    Any thing in particular u noticed.

    Is intent to deliver kalypso n imperial clearly visible? Was d construction in 128 looking satisfactory? ?

    Thnx for d update......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Any thing in particular u noticed.

    Is intent to deliver kalypso n imperial clearly visible? Was d construction in 128 looking satisfactory? ?

    Thnx for d update......


    Kalypso and imperial seem to be priority, no question. The greens, welcome signage etc was looking great. I mean near their office, close to kalypso t1 and 2. There is a new exit opposite the first underpass to get into WT which will make entry easier. All in all a lot of positives.
    The only dampener for me was that orchards where i am invested is languishing.
    CommentQuote
  • I am glad that finally others are starting to see what I first shared with all of you.
    The pace of work is really good.
    Finally the township wishtown is shaping up really well.
    Congratulations to all :)
    CommentQuote
  • Would love to see what magic happenned in last 3 weeks since i last visited jp wishtown...
    Though our focus was totally on knightscourt progress....where jp require ~1600 workers to handover possession in promised timeframe whereas unfortunately see only 100-120 workers.....
    Will take time out on our scheduled meeting on 14 th feb and visit other GC properties and update..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Would love to see what magic happenned in last 3 weeks since i last visited jp wishtown...
    Though our focus was totally on knightscourt progress....where jp require ~1600 workers to handover possession in promised timeframe whereas unfortunately see only 100-120 workers.....
    Will take time out on our scheduled meeting on 14 th feb and visit other GC properties and update..


    see when people in dessert get one hour water supply they will feel happy , and if you are living in some town where there is already 24 hour water supply you can not appreciate it .

    so there were hardly any workers and if people see some workers now its progress for them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Would love to see what magic happenned in last 3 weeks since i last visited jp wishtown...
    Though our focus was totally on knightscourt progress....where jp require ~1600 workers to handover possession in promised timeframe whereas unfortunately see only 100-120 workers.....
    Will take time out on our scheduled meeting on 14 th feb and visit other GC properties and update..


    Hi Yash, As I have advised there are several properties like Kalpyso, Imperial and Kingswood Oriental which seem to be priority at this moment. While this is a fact it is also a fact that several including the one I am invested in ( Orchards) is languishing and work is at a standstill. I guess JP is focussing their resources to hand over some of the properties and overcome some of the badwill which they have generated. It may be true that Knights court is also one of the less priority properties for them right now as possession is still some time away. I cannot say.

    By the way I also own a couple of units in Aman. I was looking to get rid of at least 1 of them but decided to visit before I made the deal with the buyer. (they were offering me 3100 BSP for Construction linked plan) I decided not to sell based on what I saw on the ground. Attached is a picture of tower 18 for your review. Unfortunately my phone was out of battery so I could not click any more pictures.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Hi Yash, As I have advised there are several properties like Kalpyso, Imperial and Kingswood Oriental which seem to be priority at this moment. While this is a fact it is also a fact that several including the one I am invested in ( Orchards) is languishing and work is at a standstill. I guess JP is focussing their resources to hand over some of the properties and overcome some of the badwill which they have generated. It may be true that Knights court is also one of the less priority properties for them right now as possession is still some time away. I cannot say.

    By the way I also own a couple of units in Aman. I was looking to get rid of at least 1 of them but decided to visit before I made the deal with the buyer. (they were offering me 3100 BSP for Construction linked plan) I decided not to sell based on what I saw on the ground. Attached is a picture of tower 18 for your review. Unfortunately my phone was out of battery so I could not click any more pictures.




    Thanks for the update...
    Not clear on the JP resources front.... JP has subcontracted each project likes of L&T, ahluwalia.. they supply steel n cement, now when structure is ready for almost all properties except few, they just have to release funds which we already paid....

    We had detailed discussions with the contractors, they clearly communicated that workers can be arranged once JP release funds and procure other items for plumbing, floring, electricals etc...

    Its clear case of diversion n mis management of funds by JP... and sameer/sachin gaur gave excuse in front hundreds of owners that indian economy is doing bad.... what rubbish...
    Due to them thousands of families are suffering and going through financial crisis by paying emis n rents and loosing tax rebates..
    If everyone ask in the court to give back money with 24% cumulative interest they will get to know the real taste.... what currently owners are going through....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Hi Yash, As I have advised there are several properties like Kalpyso, Imperial and Kingswood Oriental which seem to be priority at this moment. While this is a fact it is also a fact that several including the one I am invested in ( Orchards) is languishing and work is at a standstill. I guess JP is focussing their resources to hand over some of the properties and overcome some of the badwill which they have generated. It may be true that Knights court is also one of the less priority properties for them right now as possession is still some time away. I cannot say.

    By the way I also own a couple of units in Aman. I was looking to get rid of at least 1 of them but decided to visit before I made the deal with the buyer. (they were offering me 3100 BSP for Construction linked plan) I decided not to sell based on what I saw on the ground. Attached is a picture of tower 18 for your review. Unfortunately my phone was out of battery so I could not click any more pictures.

    Hi Bro - Aman does seem to hv progressed somewhat.

    Is this a solitary tower or 2 which has reached this stage or were there a fair few?

    People here are predicting 35-3600 AI in Kosmos - so 3100 BSP in Aman is unreal - u sure u dont want to sell one to hedge against a possible further downturn and JP malperformance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Thanks for the update...
    Not clear on the JP resources front.... JP has subcontracted each project likes of L&T, ahluwalia.. they supply steel n cement, now when structure is ready for almost all properties except few, they just have to release funds which we already paid....

    We had detailed discussions with the contractors, they clearly communicated that workers can be arranged once JP release funds and procure other items for plumbing, floring, electricals etc...

    Its clear case of diversion n mis management of funds by JP... and sameer/sachin gaur gave excuse in front hundreds of owners that indian economy is doing bad.... what rubbish...
    Due to them thousands of families are suffering and going through financial crisis by paying emis n rents and loosing tax rebates..
    If everyone ask in the court to give back money with 24% cumulative interest they will get to know the real taste.... what currently owners are going through....


    By resources I mean money available to contractors etc. You have my best wishes if you are going to sue JP and get 24% cumulative interest for everybody.

    My cousin owns a property in Kingswood. I read an interesting post from one of the other owners about going to the courts for possession. It seems that this gentleman owned an apartment in another complex ( not Jaypee) and the builder was delaying. Work was ongoing but there were delays and these apartment owners sued. The courts got involved and the project is now under court orders and at a total standstill. All I mean to say is that litigation can be a double edged sword so it does make sense to evaluate all other options and then go for it.

    Trust me, I have been as badly screwed by JP as anyone else but lets be realistic. We are in India and the courts don't move so quickly, particularly when you are moving against big shot builders and top lawyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi Bro - Aman does seem to hv progressed somewhat.

    Is this a solitary tower or 2 which has reached this stage or were there a fair few?

    People here are predicting 35-3600 AI in Kosmos - so 3100 BSP in Aman is unreal - u sure u dont want to sell one to hedge against a possible further downturn and JP malperformance


    Dinesh bhai, PPl here will predict apartments for free soon. If one pays heed one will have to stuff money in pillows and keep it at home for safety as the banking system will be full of crooks and cheats for them. The bottom line is that financial difficulties are a part of business and do not make entrepreneurs crooks, cheats etc.

    I see value in Aman in terms of big upside with limited downside. This is a solitary tower at this stage but within a couple of months I feel we will see about half a dozen of them at this stage based on the work I saw under progress. Plus metro construction just around the corner I feel Aman will provide good ROI at this point.
    CommentQuote
  • aman and kosmos are blessing in disguise for our low/middle income country men, a must- grab
    CommentQuote