Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Attending this protest with 5 more friends for sure. Drop drop make an ocean.

Guys just presence in large numbers is enough. Do join along with friends/family, whether they have flats or not.

Lets do our bit. If protests can topple governments, this is small stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      I'm going to be there. Black t shirt and all.

Originally posted by orchardman View Post
      Attending this protest with 5 more friends for sure. Drop drop make an ocean.

Guys just presence in large numbers is enough. Do join along with friends/family, whether they have flats or not.

Lets do our bit. If protests can topple governments, this is small stuff.

That's great. In fact we had the second internal prep meeting today between few volunteers to organize this further. Countdown invite campaign will kickstart tomorrow as in today on social groups.

We also got an acceptance from Jaypee for this meeting last week with clear agenda points of possession, penalty and super area. This effects everyone of us so please join in.

Comment

Jaypee Greens - Noida

Please Join us for a discussion with jaypee.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408820519.703415.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	2238504
        Last edited August 24 2014, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Please join with family and register yourself for meeting with JP at below link: https://docs.google.com/a/globallogi...inRgY/viewform
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I need advice for my end use requirement. Ive been searching for an apartment endlessly for the past 2 months in the All inclusive budget of 75 lakhs. Considered 2BHK in Orchards but its on 1st floor. Have heard horror stories about Lotus panache and boulevard. Sector 137 and 143 projects seem dense.

Everything came down to either Kensington Boulevard or Krescent homes. Similar prices, Similar sizes. KBA is surrounded by plots and Krescent is on expressway. By inputs are:

KBA is surrounded by plots so fresh air, sunlight, low density, closer to GC
            Krescent is on Non GC side, surrounded by very dense projects but has a chip and put GC.

My decision is going towards KBA. What do u feel? Am i right?

Comment

Good call in my opinion. KBA is a good project

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                Please Join us for a discussion with jaypee.

[attach]53055[/attach]
                I think its a good idea to get what Jaypee say on video that way there is proof of any wrong doing. I remember there was a video on youtube that had the revised possession dates announced by Jaypee but the publisher took it down.

Comment

Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
                  I think its a good idea to get what Jaypee say on video that way there is proof of any wrong doing. I remember there was a video on youtube that had the revised possession dates announced by Jaypee but the publisher took it down.

This meeting will be complete with a camera on a tripod, Perhaps two or three for different angles.

I know about this mysterious you tube video as well which vanished into thin air...... Hv already brought it up in the group.

Comment

Links of media coverage for 30th August Meeting with JP Management:

a) TOI:
                    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/Flat-buyers-threaten-stir-over-delay-in-possession/articleshow/40632490.cms?prtpage=1
                    b) News 18:
                    http://m.news18.com/news/uttar-pradesh/flat-buyers-to-protest-in-front-of-builders-office-over-delay-in-possession-581701.html
                    c) NDTV:
                    http://m.ndtv.com/video/player/property-india/property-india-delay-in-flat-possession-causing-problems/333466
                    Attached Files

Comment

4 days to go to ask Jaypee when are they giving our flats.

Are they going to pay 12% for delayed possession ie the same penalty they ask us to pay if we delay payment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409029658.685812.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	2238584

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X