What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In Kosmos only, i think 15 towrs wld be ready by 2015 end. as per my calculation 1700 flats are there for possession. correct me if i am wrong..

of course NGT dependency is there :)

CommentQuote
  • detail:
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    Workers are on a rise- overall around 5000 to 7000 workers in wishtown at the moment.
    may this pace continue. Our long wait will be over. orchards and kube are my only worry at the moment, since i am invested in orchards

payment issue of orchard to L&T will be resolved and work will start by 15th march 2015. This is as per last meeting. Kitna sachhai..uparwala hi jane.
    CommentQuote
  • abhi, pls share some new pics also
    CommentQuote
  • I guess we will see how JP manages to come out of it.

I don't have to explain myself why I am here. Someone who has bought property/ies in JP does not have a prerequisite to comment on the thread.

None taken!!

Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    A lot of people will disagree with you including myself.
    I wonder what makes you follow jaypee threads so religiously , especially when you are not even invested in any of jaypee properties. You have given one or more warnings on an average in every page. I visit jaypee threads because i live in wishtown. No offense.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys need some help. Just anticipating final demand to come through for my flat any month now. Estimate about April it should come. I have a small loan from a bank which is partially disbursed.

What do I need to do to get it fully disbursed - as JP doesnt give too much time for payment. Is it a painful process - that they revalidate everything again?

I had taken a PDP plan - where I paid 4-5 years ago and hv not paid anything since.

Secondly, I hv prepared for the worst and assumed JP will increase 10% Super Area. Is the additional charge = 10% SA × (BSP + 15% BSP). 15% is for addnl charges. BSP = booked at BSP

Thirdly, are JP adjusting late payment penalty off late (first buyer) - Rs 10 psf of SA - every month or are they not

Finally, how much time are they giving/is required for registry?

Is the following a rough calc approximately correct for registry charges/stamp fees?

Revised Super Area × 5500 x 0.7 (I had read somewhere that 5500 is approx circle rate in Sector 128) + 10-15k legal fees of some lawyer

Would appreciate inputs
    CommentQuote
  • For loan, you need to go to the branch with demand letter and they will give you check of the required amount .. It doesn't take long.. 2 days in worst case ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Guys need some help. Just anticipating final demand to come through for my flat any month now. Estimate about April it should come. I have a small loan from a bank which is partially disbursed.

What do I need to do to get it fully disbursed - as JP doesnt give too much time for payment. Is it a painful process - that they revalidate everything again?

I had taken a PDP plan - where I paid 4-5 years ago and hv not paid anything since.

Secondly, I hv prepared for the worst and assumed JP will increase 10% Super Area. Is the additional charge = 10% SA × (BSP + 15% BSP). 15% is for addnl charges. BSP = booked at BSP

Thirdly, are JP adjusting late payment penalty off late (first buyer) - Rs 10 psf of SA - every month or are they not

Finally, how much time are they giving/is required for registry?

Is the following a rough calc approximately correct for registry charges/stamp fees?

Revised Super Area × 5500 x 0.7 (I had read somewhere that 5500 is approx circle rate in Sector 128) + 10-15k legal fees of some lawyer

Would appreciate inputs

Prabhu, Registry tab hogi jab NGT order aayega !!! ... Would you be taking possession without OC ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Prabhu, Registry tab hogi jab NGT order aayega !!! ... Would you be taking possession without OC ?

I know that Baba - just planning for it currently. Hopefully April May when the offer comes thru NGT should be sorted
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy
    For loan, you need to go to the branch with demand letter and they will give you check of the required amount .. It doesn't take long.. 2 days in worst case ..

Thamk you bro
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I know that Baba - just planning for it currently. Hopefully April May when the offer comes thru NGT should be sorted

BTW, most of janata not in favor of waiting for NGT ....
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/jaypee.greens.wishtown.noida/
    CommentQuote
  • Right - I went to WT - after about a month or more. Work is def. progressing in the GC area (I could not visit Kosmos etc). Only 2 projects - Kube and Kasablanca - there was no work and from all accounts Pebble and Orchards were slow (although work was def on in both) - brand new projects - Tiara and Royale - there was 0 action.

The JP corporate building is superb - the greenery and roads all around were pretty top notch

Painting has seen lot of action - I saw a number of paint gantries in action.

Lot of work around Kalypso, Imperial, PC/PH, Knight seemed ok as well, Boomerang Residency and Kristal hv picked up pace also. KB also - I could make a lot of towers topped out.

The biggest news (if true) - is the below image - 4000 units ready - 10% of WT - pretty good. One would imagine 5-6k units every year from hereon looks possible

Lady at CRM said - they are targetting my tower around March - but volunteered herself that they are waiting for NGT before formally handing over

Kalypso 1 and 2 have started what appears the final coat

I am putting a few pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Kalypso Area
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • PH 2- T2 and PH 3 T3 - looked most advanced. T2 - is ready for possession. Looks like 80% of PH and except 1 tower of PC - all PC/PH should be handed over this year.

Kalypso - 6 towers this year, rest all next year ans Imperial T2 and other 2 next year - would be my guess. Knight will take 2 years

Ps - below pic is of PH 1 - 2 and the clubhouse coming up behind that
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Orchards
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote