Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409312585.815849.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	2238710

Please buckle up for a discussion with jaypee

Comment

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

I would suggest, we should CALL FOR MR MODI'S help in front of media Mr MODI .. we have voted him and why is he mum on all this.. This matter needs his attention.. Bhashan to accha deitei hei kaam bhi karei humarei liye...

Comment

All buyers should initiate a class action law suit against Jaypee. Our numbers is our only strength, use it right.

We have paid money for getting livable apartments and not under construction buildings.

My provisional allotment letter issued in Sep 2011 says the flat will be given 3.5 years.....that means the i should get the keys in next 6 months.......the reality is that the 33 floor tower has reached at only 11 floors in construction.

So i should start getting penalty after 6 months........lets fk these bas****s hard.

I am sure all r facing similar problems at various levels.......we shd discuss this only.

Why cant we do a program on this on Times Now or other leading channels.......lets reach to the top....send mass letters and law suits to Jaypee owners directly in huge numbers.......inki ratton ki need harm kar do....like they have done ours.

Hit them where it hurts most.

Jago grahak jago..........

Comment

Hope a lot of people are coming for this. Hope to see you all there

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Hope a lot of people are coming for this. Hope to see you all there
            Again a new possession schedule will be provided. Jaypee management will try to escape to explain why construction is completely stopped in wish town in last 6 months though noida authority has suggested to continue the construction to those builder who has env clearance. We need to grill jaypee else they just escape on the basis of ngt order.

Comment

NGT order states nothing on stopping construction. Only on stopping possession AFAIK

Comment

So, why did UP Government ask DLF to immediately stop work on Mall of India because of NGT Order ? Those entities who have Environmental nod can continue with construction. That's the clarification which came today. I think JP has the clearance already but they will use it as a lame excuse for delayed possession. Good to see pressure being built on JP. Media coverage tomorrow can do wonders to awaken JP management team.

Comment

Originally posted by orchardman View Post
                  All buyers should initiate a class action law suit against Jaypee. Our numbers is our only strength, use it right.

We have paid money for getting livable apartments and not under construction buildings.

My provisional allotment letter issued in Sep 2011 says the flat will be given 3.5 years.....that means the i should get the keys in next 6 months.......the reality is that the 33 floor tower has reached at only 11 floors in construction.

So i should start getting penalty after 6 months........lets fk these bas****s hard.

I am sure all r facing similar problems at various levels.......we shd discuss this only.

Why cant we do a program on this on Times Now or other leading channels.......lets reach to the top....send mass letters and law suits to Jaypee owners directly in huge numbers.......inki ratton ki need harm kar do....like they have done ours.

Hit them where it hurts most.

Jago grahak jago..........
                  Jaypee has around 100 cr due to be paid to l&t. If it is not clear by next month then l&t will withdraw from orchard and kube.

Comment

The main issue is that the purpose for which we are paying them money is not the purpose for which money is being used by Jaypee. Apart from that the right amount of late penalty is not being given. Super are increase issue is also not in favour of buyer.

Not a single project is livable right now. New projects will be also be launched along the remaining strip of GC.

Neither end users have got any thing nor investors from Jaypee. All we have a is a stupid GC that too is not used for playing golf.

Wish Town Dreams are turning into nightmare. All this needs to change soon so that we don't lose.

This is good investment if things are set right by builder.

Comment

Can somebody please tell me what this is? It will help me in deciding the unit i will buy.

Attached Images

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X