What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nitinitin
    4000 looks high, 2-2.5k is a realistic figure which will get done with or without NGT in 6-8 months

More than 4000 are ready. Around 1200cr will come to jaypee for the final payment. Lagta hai wish town to achhe din aagaya hai.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60608

Someone posted this photo on another forum
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thoda hissaab do...

10% of last payment. 10% super area increase. Selling remaining 10 to 20% unsold inventories.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    More than 4000 are ready. Around 1200cr will come to jaypee for the final payment. Lagta hai wish town to achhe din aagaya hai.

That works out to 30 lacs / flat I would expect more in the region of 280-360 crores only, as most (2-3,000) of these 4000 would be in kosmos/Klassic where the final payments would be arount 4-6 lacs only. Even assuming a 1000 higher end flats, the average final payment collection is not likely to go above 8-9 lacs. so the final payment collection would be in the region of 350 crores. but that is not a small amount to mobilise. assuming JP has to spend 2000/sq. ft to complete the under construction flats (where structure is ready), then it can complete 18 lac sq. ft. which is 1200 flats (with an average of 1500 sq. ft/flat) an recover another 70-80 crores from construction linked payments on these flats.

However I doubt if this 4000 is a reliable number I would put the RTM at round 1000 to 1500 max. may be they are targetting 4000 for the entire year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    10% of last payment. 10% super area increase. Selling remaining 10 to 20% unsold inventories.

Sorry should hv clarified. Why do u believe 4000 flats r ready.

Id say - for this year:

- Kalypso 6 towers
    - Imperial 1 tower
    - PC - 10 - 12 towers (including - existing)
    - PH - 6 - 8 towers (2-3 blocks)
    - Kosmos 15 towers
    - Klassic 4 - 6 towers
    - Kalisto - 20-30-40 Villas
    - Augusta - complete - 5 towers or 2 blocks

Say total = 60 towers

Now if you average 50 units per tower then total = 3000 or so. Might actually get to 4k even - considering 1 tower of Imperial alone is 140 flats, all of Kalypso are 75 flats etc.

So yeah - 4k does seem there/thereabouts

Considering all plots already handed over that figure is higher in terms of dwelling units overall.

Also this is really considering JP doesnt press the peddle much and only delivers these which are either ready or being prepped for FMS - 2/3/4 months from getting ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    That works out to 30 lacs / flat I would expect more in the region of 280-360 crores only, as most (2-3,000) of these 4000 would be in kosmos/Klassic where the final payments would be arount 4-6 lacs only. Even assuming a 1000 higher end flats, the average final payment collection is not likely to go above 8-9 lacs. so the final payment collection would be in the region of 350 crores. but that is not a small amount to mobilise. assuming JP has to spend 2000/sq. ft to complete the under construction flats (where structure is ready), then it can complete 18 lac sq. ft. which is 1200 flats (with an average of 1500 sq. ft/flat) an recover another 70-80 crores from construction linked payments on these flats.

However I doubt if this 4000 is a reliable number I would put the RTM at round 1000 to 1500 max. may be they are targetting 4000 for the entire year.

No - about 50% of these are Kosmos/Klassic - rest are higher end ones.

Id say blended collections 12 Lac per flat would roughly total 500 Cr. Plus same would be easily realised by regular payments of other flats.

Bala - trust me - blended interiors at this economy of scale will not cost them more than 1000 - 1200 psf. Most woodwork is pre-assembled and same thing for tiles, fittings etc. - MUCH cheaper if bought en masse

So money from WT is coming - no doubt - also remember nothing is due as far as land is concerned - but its their other poisons that siphon the dosh away
    CommentQuote
  • 2015 could be a game changer for wish town, if Jaypee could really deliver what they are claiming. Hope for the best
    CommentQuote
  • 2 saal se main yahi soch raha hun. But I think the moving year will be 2016....not before
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    2 saal se main yahi soch raha hun. But I think the moving year will be 2016....not before

So true bro.

Hope springs eternal :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Magadh_Pride

So true bro.

Hope springs eternal :)

Hope never dies :-)
    CommentQuote
  • There is enough ground action to balance that
    CommentQuote
  • I also visited PH2 yesterday just like that, PH2 half tower is ready and JP site engineer confirmed water testing has started and top two floors are done. The other half exterior paint has started and in a month or so it will also be in handover stage... He mentioned that many people like me are coming and checking their flats but hesitant to make the first move. But he was confident that in 2 months if somebody wants they can finish and handover. And experience is first takes time but after than 10 more come quickly.

PH2 compound has now lighting also done, they were putting lights on staircase.. you will not believe the ones which you find in old govt houses or ships, pretty protective glass in steel cage :-).

Experience Kone lift and it reached 7th floor in quite less time.. half of what existing ATS Village lifts take. Club is coming up good but another 8-9 months..they have put another set of gates on the road towards Augusta Homes..
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee greens website is down
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "nitinitin
    I also visited PH2 yesterday just like that, PH2 half tower is ready and JP site engineer confirmed water testing has started and top two floors are done. The other half exterior paint has started and in a month or so it will also be in handover stage... He mentioned that many people like me are coming and checking their flats but hesitant to make the first move. But he was confident that in 2 months if somebody wants they can finish and handover. And experience is first takes time but after than 10 more come quickly.

PH2 compound has now lighting also done, they were putting lights on staircase.. you will not believe the ones which you find in old govt houses or ships, pretty protective glass in steel cage :-).

Experience Kone lift and it reached 7th floor in quite less time.. half of what existing ATS Village lifts take. Club is coming up good but another 8-9 months..they have put another set of gates on the road towards Augusta Homes..

Im sure there is no doubt in anyones mind regarding the quality that jp produces.

Other builders such as ats are a poor second or worse
    CommentQuote
  • Yes this is the good time to buy property in noida as the RBI decided to cut the interest rate and that increases the property buyers as well as the Government allocated more funds for housing projects which leads to increase the real estate firm in city and more NRI will invest on real estate always which everything leads to the good time to purchase apartments or flats in noida
    CommentQuote