Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by see_u_then View Post
    Couple of dealers quoted Rs. 3300 psft - 2% discount for Kosmos and Rs 3780 - 3% discount for Kasa Isles. When asked about the low discount, I was told that Jaypee has changed the entire discount structure and thats the best available now.


    Have the rates in Jaypee Greens gone so up due to demand or are they just artificially increasing the prices?

    Jaypee demands can't be increase because lot of issues with Jaypee...
    All rates are on papers..

    1. Construction is extremely slow
    2. you will not get flat before 7 to 8 year
    3. Whole Wishtown city will develop in more than 10 year
    4. Maintenance charges are very high
    5. Club maintenance charges every year
    6. Lot of burden of PRE-EMI and Rent
    7. All Floor plan and site plan still not approved
    8. If mayawati will not win then its project will be delay for another 2 years or some projects may be closed because of lot of things not approved from noida authority.

    If everything approved then why Jaypee is not making sample flat????

    Why there floor plan getting changed????

    Jaypee price should not be more than 1800 per sqft because construction and plan nothing is moving in jaypee. Only brokers making fool people and advertisement is coming on newspaper.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
      Jaypee demands can't be increase because lot of issues with Jaypee...
      All rates are on papers..

      1. Construction is extremely slow
      It was the case till sometime back but now Jaypee is building at a good pace but yes since it is a huge township it will take more time compared to other smaller projects.
      2. you will not get flat before 7 to 8 year
      Not true. Some of the projects like pavillion heights,courts have made good progress and should get delivered next year.
      3. Whole Wishtown city will develop in more than 10 year
      4. Maintenance charges are very high
      5. Club maintenance charges every year
      6. Lot of burden of PRE-EMI and Rent

      7. All Floor plan and site plan still not approved
      8. If mayawati will not win then its project will be delay for another 2 years or some projects may be closed because of lot of things not approved from noida authority.
      If everything approved then why Jaypee is not making sample flat????
      Sample flats are already there. You just need to visit Jaypee office to see them.
      Why there floor plan getting changed????
      Even 3c did it and it happens with a lot of builders.

      Jaypee price should not be more than 1800 per sqft because construction and plan nothing is moving in jaypee. Only brokers making fool people and advertisement is coming on newspaper.
      1800??? You must be kidding
      BTW, on a lighter note.... your all the posts are against Jaypee specifically. Do you have vested interests in some other projects?

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
        Jaypee price should not be more than 1800 per sqft
        You are absolutely correct. But price is not defined by you and me. It's people's perceptions and how jaypee is placing product to perceive buyers to pay higher price and still buyers thinks it's great deal for him/her.

        Meanwhile you can wait for price to come down to your expected rate. You don't need to pay higher price, if you don't want. But people are still buying Jaypee's apartment and they keep coming new project very often with higher price than the previous one .

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by nochaos View Post
          You are absolutely correct. But price is not defined by you and me. It's people's perceptions and how jaypee is placing product to perceive buyers to pay higher price and still buyers thinks it's great deal for him/her.

          Meanwhile you can wait for price to come down to your expected rate. You don't need to pay higher price, if you don't want. But people are still buying Jaypee's apartment and they keep coming new project very often with higher price than the previous one .
          Guys,

          Is there a dedicated Jaypee Greens Google/Yahoo group. If so, could you please share the name?

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by libranreality View Post
            BTW, on a lighter note.... your all the posts are against Jaypee specifically. Do you have vested interests in some other projects?

            Why I m saying price should be 1800 because if one day interest come near about 1000 Rs for 50 lakh property and if jaypee delivered project 3 years later which is looking quite obvious then you may loose almost 20 lakhs + RENT + Tax in those 3 years.

            If BSP is less then we can bear late delivery but if price is as per market price and also late delivery then it will too costly.

            I am not against Jaypee even I also want to buy flat in Jaypee but not taking because of this late delivery record of jaypee and its extra charges also very high. Maintenance cost every month is very high. Its floor plan ans site plan not approved from noida authority. Land allocated to jaypee only for 90 years. To convert it into free hold we have to again pay money in future otherwise no benefit to government to give money on lease hold.

            No sample flat is ready in jaypee office. I visited jaypee office 20 times . Normally I visited jaypee office every week.

            Late possession is a huge loss to buyer. one more thing jaypee is not giving builder and buyer agreement. If we ask for builder and buyer agreement then they will ask you to give additional 2.5%.

            I am not ready to keep such a huge money on risk for 7 to 8 year with all these drawbacks.

            Even jaypee is not using hollow bricks which is used by blossom county and 3C. We have to compromise with quality also for jaypee project.

            In jaypee every project has different quality.

            If I m wrong then please correct me. If you satisfy me then I will also purchase flat in Jaypee immediately because jaypee name is good but construction pace and material used for construction are lower than other builders like 3C, logix and may be paras also.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
              If BSP is less then we can bear late delivery but if price is as per market price and also late delivery then it will too costly
              ,

              What you say about pavilion height and pavilion court. These 2 projects are under construction and may be delivered in less than 2 years??

              Some of the towers has reached till 5-6 levels.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
                If you satisfy me then I will also purchase flat in Jaypee immediately
                Why should I satisfy you? I'm neither broker nor builder. Buy only when you fully satisfied.

                My only point is Jaypee is less risky then others that you mentioned. Are you sure that problems that you mentioned is not with other builders(e.g. blossom county and 3C)?

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by nochaos View Post
                  Why should I satisfy you? I'm neither broker nor builder. Buy only when you fully satisfied.

                  My only point is Jaypee is less risky then others that you mentioned. Are you sure that problems that you mentioned is not with other builders(e.g. blossom county and 3C)?
                  Mr Nochaos. These problem are not with 3C an Blossom county because there construction are running very fast and they must delivered project at least 3 to 4 year before Jaypee.

                  Jaypee is risky because there floor and site plan is not approved and they will take more time in construction.

                  One of the reason of not starting construction at fast pace because there floor and site plan is not approved and may be noida authority can reject there projects

                  Otherwise company which are very smaller then Jaypee are doing construction faster than Jaypee

                  Most of the risks will remove automatically if builder deliver project on time
                  Last edited January 23 2011, 08:54 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
                    Mr Nochaos. These problem are not with 3C an Blossom county because there construction are running very fast and they must delivered project at least 3 to 4 year before Jaypee.

                    Jaypee is risky because there floor and site plan is not approved and they will take more time in construction.

                    One of the reason of not starting construction at fast pace because there floor and site plan is not approved and may be noida authority can reject there projects

                    Otherwise company which are very smaller then Jaypee are doing construction faster than Jaypee

                    Most of the risks will remove automatically if builder deliver project on time
                    Dude,
                    Logix and 3c projects are way too small projects(max 40 acres) compared to 1400 acres. how can you even think of comparing them with Jaypee. Obviously such a big project will take more time to complete and it is not rocket science to understand it.

                    Secondly, all the projects which have been launched till date, leave aside Kube and Kasa, in all of them construction is going on at a good pace. Why do you say that the plans are not approved by Noida authority. Can you tell the reason why are they not approved? The plans are not out of this world. They look similar to what other builders are offering.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by libranreality View Post
                      Dude,
                      Logix and 3c projects are way too small projects(max 40 acres) compared to 1400 acres. how can you even think of comparing them with Jaypee. Obviously such a big project will take more time to complete and it is not rocket science to understand it.

                      Secondly, all the projects which have been launched till date, leave aside Kube and Kasa, in all of them construction is going on at a good pace. Why do you say that the plans are not approved by Noida authority. Can you tell the reason why are they not approved? The plans are not out of this world. They look similar to what other builders are offering.

                      I am not considering jaypee to 1400 acres. if they are selling different projects with different name then all should be compared independently.

                      If you are purchasing flat in one project then you will be allowed to use facility of only that project, Not the facility of other projects of jaypee.

                      KUBE launched 3 months before but consturction not started. Agriculture is still running on this land.

                      Aman was launched 2 year before but consturction not completed

                      Kensington boulevard was launched 9 months before but still basement is not ready. How can you say construction in good pace???
                      All towers of KB of 30 floors.

                      Do you think that when in 9 month basement is not ready then they will be able to complete all towers with 30 floors in 3 years. Along with they have to complete two clubs and other facilities like play ground etc.

                      Do you think construction will be stop in next 5 year in your campus??

                      Construction will continuously run next 10 years in jaypee.

                      I m quite sure floor and site plan not approved by noida authority for few projects even though these project launched 9 to 10 months before.

                      Why SBI bank is not giving home loan to jaypee???

                      why Jaypee is not giving builder and buyer agreement???

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X