What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All, As is being discussed in the Pavilion court thread, Just wanted answers from all that are privy to information..

Will WishTown have underground electricity cabling to all substations or will it look like the ugly streets of DLF, Gurgaon with messy wiring hanging from electricity poles all over?

Have sewerage lines and pipes been laid prior to construction starting in specific projects in WishTown?

My understanding is that Jaypee will take care of all these asthetic details on the Golf Course side. What about the non-Golf Course side which are not premium??

Will we be able to install split Acs without proper outdoor unit platform in Kosmos or Klassic?

and most importantly, as has been assured to me by seniors in CRM, Will non-Golf Jaypee Greens really be 'Green'?

Anyone has a list of contractors working on various towers in Kosmos? Are they the same as the ones in premium properties such as Kalypso/Pavilion?
    CommentQuote
  • True, Dinesh, one does indeed feel like dropping all other options and pursue living in the (truly alive green) Greens! Too expensive though. And I hardly have patience for WT ...
    CommentQuote
  • Studio apartment - urgent

Guys, does any one have a studio apartment at star court or moon court to sell, at jaypee greater noida?

I need to buy one immediately and can close the deal within a day.

Let me know if any1 has a unit to sell. Brokers are welcome too.

Kindly contact the undersigned

Originally Posted by edupreneur
    true, dinesh, one does indeed feel like dropping all other options and pursue living in the (truly alive green) greens! Too expensive though. And i hardly have patience for wt ...
    CommentQuote
  • Folks Just FYI - the construction updates are available on the Jaypee Greens website for the last month

Standard one floor addition for my tower

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Folks Just FYI - the construction updates are available on the Jaypee Greens website for the last month

Standard one floor addition for my tower

Cheers

sometimes it is very hard to determine whether the updates are 'updated'

they dont mention the month, date etc on the update sheet..mismanagement
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    sometimes it is very hard to determine whether the updates are 'updated'

they dont mention the month, date etc on the update sheet..mismanagement

Yes agreed. What I do is simply look at the picture and save it. Next month I will compare the previous months picture with the current month to ascertain progress. I have saved all updates of my tower since they started updating in the site.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone update me which banks are currently financing jaypee greens in resale deals ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khallas
    Can anyone update me which banks are currently financing jaypee greens in resale deals ?

In process of financing from HDFC for JP Aman.
    CommentQuote
  • hdfc, axis pnbe, lic & bob

Originally Posted by khallas
    Can anyone update me which banks are currently financing jaypee greens in resale deals ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawankp
    hdfc, axis pnbe, lic & bob

Currently in process of financing a 2 BHK in JP Aman from HDFC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by logan04x
    Currently in process of financing a 2 BHK in JP Aman from HDFC.

I was inquiring of Jaypee wish town.

my application is stuck in HDFC as it is refusing to finance in resale even for CLP and I have news that Axis too has stopped financing recently.
    Indiabulls is worst reputed organization. PNB might do it but it will have a lengthy process i guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Any specific reason why the banks are shying from financing it??
    CommentQuote
  • I can think of only one reason - the project is in trouble and so is the builder. Trust me, banks know better than you and me about the project they are supposed to finance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by logan04x
    Any specific reason why the banks are shying from financing it??

hdfc and axis r not financing in resale deals for all jaypee green projects. reason they gave is that jaypee staff has been very painful and does not provide required documents like noc, builder-buyer-bank tripartite agreement, transfer papers on time.
    CommentQuote