What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7949 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aksharas
    Yes this is the good time to buy property in noida as the RBI decided to cut the interest rate and that increases the property buyers as well as the Government allocated more funds for housing projects which leads to increase the real estate firm in city and more NRI will invest on real estate always which everything leads to the good time to purchase apartments or flats in noida

I would disagree. If you compare the 20 year moving average of RBI governed interest rates with 20 year moving average of BSE Sensex (for the same period) and combine it with the fact that central home secretaries are having a difficult time working with state level home secretaries (specifically UP), you will quickly realize that what you mention is not totally accurate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnthonyGonza
    I would disagree. If you compare the 20 year moving average of RBI governed interest rates with 20 year moving average of BSE Sensex (for the same period) and combine it with the fact that central home secretaries are having a difficult time working with state level home secretaries (specifically UP), you will quickly realize that what you mention is not totally accurate.

Appreciate if you could elaborate with some specific facts to understand better
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    Appreciate if you could elaborate with some specific facts to understand better

Oh my comments were meant as a joke. I used some arbitrary terms just the way original poster had used some arbitrary terms in his/her post. My post was as non-sensical (if there is a word like that) as the original post :D
    CommentQuote
  • :-) oh my god.. i was like what the hell this means!!

Originally Posted by AnthonyGonza
    Oh my comments were meant as a joke. I used some arbitrary terms just the way original poster had used some arbitrary terms in his/her post. My post was as non-sensical (if there is a word like that) as the original post :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "AnthonyGonza

:-)
    CommentQuote
  • Offer of Possesion Letter - JP Kosmos - Tower-9

JP Kosmos KM-9 - Offer of Possession Letter

Jokers have increased super area by 6.53%

check out force majeure clause to avoid FURTHER penalty(Due to NGT) - though they have paid penalty for 17 month somewhat close to Rs 1.13 lakhs.

Finally time has come for RTM in JP ..... Atleast uncertainty of entire investment is over ....

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/18968-kosmos-by-jaypee-greens-in-sector-134-noida/page483?t=21118&page=483
    CommentQuote
  • Shaurya Ji Mubarak Ho. Tell me something? Is Kosmos going to get partial OC clearance? Or OOP without registry like ATS OH?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Shaurya Ji Mubarak Ho. Tell me something? Is Kosmos going to get partial OC clearance? Or OOP without registry like ATS OH?

Have to wait for NGT clearance .... They have raised force majeure clause, hence won't be paying further penalty ... so it makes no sense to wait .... pay full amount now, take possession, give on rent and move on with life ... enough of waiting .... there is nobody to listen to me in Noida Authority, Govt, Courts etc .... sab mile huin hain ...chota aadami huin ... gadi chalegi to meter chalega :) ....
    CommentQuote
  • I'm very happy for you. Really.
    Venky Sir, PE rerating is on the cards:) err for Kosmos, Not Jaypee stocks:D
    Considering a 1000psf difference between Kosmos and equivalent 137 societies, 500psf toh banta hai yaar. 500 more on NGT clearance day.
    CommentQuote
  • I am even more certain now that Kosmos is the single best buy in Noida if you hv a longish term perspective.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I am even more certain now that Kosmos is the single best buy in Noida if you hv a longish term perspective.

For UC/RTM? Self Use/Investor? Specify kar do bhai.
    CommentQuote
  • by all means
    CommentQuote
  • Near RTM - long term investor

+

End user on a budget
    CommentQuote
  • Updates are available on site
    CommentQuote
  • So - I was going back a few years when I had made some predictions on delivery and handover of various WT - projects - I think I did this over 2 years back.

I think on an average I was off by a year or year and a half or even two years in some cases :( - and considering it has only been 2 years since I made this estimate, it was quite a bit off.

At that time I thought I had put in enough buffer - but Jaypee really is a slowpoke. In particular, I think 2013-2014 - they went back to their old ways and came to a crawl. And only now they are starting some push. If they continue this stop start approach - I am afraid one cannot make any accurate prediction whatsoever

Anyhow, although credibility would have been lost, I am putting some fresh numbers to see if I can get it right second time round:

1. Kalypso - END 2014 - MID 2016
    2. Imperial - END 2014 - MID 2016
    3. PC - LATE 2014 - END 2015 - though only 2-3 towers of PC are left
    4. PH - END 2014 - MID 2016
    5. GC Plots - POSSESSION ALREADY GIVEN last year. Must complete in 3 years or face fine. END 2016 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - END 2017 - appears fines haven't kicked in yet
    7. Kalisto - MID 2014 - END 2014 - AFAIK
    8. Boomerang Club - END 2014 - MID 2016 - structure has been ready for ages - but there is no focus to complete
    9. Boomerang Residency - END 2016 - - END 2018
    10. Kristal - END 2017 - MID 2019
    11. Kasablanca - END 2017 - MID 2019
    12. Augusta - MID 2014 - EARLY 2015
    13. Knight Court - END 2015 - END 2016
    14. Kube - END 2016 - END 2018 - probably the most disappointing of all
    15. Orchards - END 2016 - MID 2018 - probably the second most disappointing of all
    16. Hospital - END 2013 - 3rd Quarter 2014
    17. KP 2 Plots - Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - MID 2018 - all depends on fines
    18. KB - END 2015 EARLY 2017
    19. Kingswood Oriental - END 2014 EARLY 2016
    20. KP 1 Plots- Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - MID 2018 - all depends on fines
    21. Kensington Heights and KPA - END 2014 END 2016 - they really slowed down here
    22. Garden Isles - MID 2016 END 2018 - big disappointment so far
    23. Klassic (Main - 70% of all Klassic) - MID 2014 END 2015
    24. Klassic Shaurya - END 2015 END 2016
    25. Klassic ONGC - END 2015 END 2016
    26. Kosmos (main - 90% of all Kosmos) - MID 2014 MID 2016
    27. Kosmos (later towers - only 5-6) - END 2015 END 2016
    28. Krescent Court - MID 2016 END 2018 - KC has been thoroughly disappointing so far - one of the poorest managed projects of WT. Still there are towers at 2-3 floors
    29. Kasa Isles - END 2015 END 2016 - I would say despite the delays, Kasa has been one of WT's poster boys - really superb execution
    30. 25 Acres yet unlaunched residential - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020 I think I underestimated this - there is probably a 100 acres unlaunched - will be completely launched by 2018 not earlier and will be completed by 2025. There has been a pretty massive housing slowdown, besides sentiments taking a knock on account of slow delivery. Since I wrote and JP has managed just a handful of new launches
    31. 25 Acres yet unluanched commercial - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020 - Same story as unlaunched commerical
    32. Jaypee Public School - Operational
    33. Jaypee IIT - Operational
    CommentQuote