What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dinesh ji ,

Thanks for giving tentative possession date of all Jp project however as per Jp nobody can estimate , can I have clarification of following two query, I have unit in Kba and GDI

Someone posted the possession letter of Kosmos received from Jp which was launched in Dec 2009 however Kba 5 was launched after six month in June 2010 which has possession date of 2017 , why there is big gap between two project .

My another question is about garden isle which you mention possession date of 2018, all the tower is G+38 in GDI , considering the current status of 7-8 floor of each tower , completion of structure will take another 2.5 years( one floor per month ) and after that atleast two year for finishing and plastering so it may not complete before 2020 however Jp is giving 2017 end possession date
    CommentQuote
  • KBA is both a bigger project vs Kosmos i.e. bigger towers and second Kosmos was always a priority. With Kosmos - more people will move in far quicker - thereby giving more marketing muscle. Also keep in mind Kosmos was sold at 2.5k BSP - if they delay further they will start suffering losses as cost of material/finishing/late payment penalty will hit

For a number of high rise WT projects - construction speed had gone up 2 floors a month - Imperial, Orchards, Kasa etc - with that in mind I think they should complete structure in 30 or so months and add 24 months for finishing will take you to early 2019.

Now what did I suggest - end 2018 - think we add a few months to be safe

2017 - forget it - not happening
    CommentQuote
  • It is a long road ahead. Finishing is labour intensive and costs a lot and that is where it goes on for years. PV stated finishing 3 years back and it will go on for another year. Jp dream team consists of handful carpenters and plumbers they need to employ thousands but then that needs money but the cash cow stops milking more than 90% once the top floor is laid
    CommentQuote
  • kasablanca, boomerang residences, tiara tower are some projects which have to be the next thing in focus.
    all are premium projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    kasablanca, boomerang residences, tiara tower are some projects which have to be the next thing in focus.
    all are premium projects.

Dont mislead people....
    Let JP finish what in hand.... where they defaulted everywhere...

For everyones information:
    L&T officially out of orchards and kube.....
    Orchards team gave good bashing.....

We (KnightsCourt team) had a very disappointing meeting with sachin gaur who knows nothing about his business and feeded bulshit by his subortinates...
    When he faced the real picture and heat from the team... he left the meeting in between and ran away rather showing concerns for his customers...if they continue like this then days are not far when they will also behind the bars like sahara cheif...
    CommentQuote
  • God bless you brother.
    I will continue to give ankho dekha haal
    CommentQuote
  • They have said 40 towers . Out of that 23 towers they shared the list including kalypso pc and ph .however rest 17 they are in process of handing over to fmg. Till ngt is clear they are are forcing people to pay but sending the final demand
    CommentQuote
  • Delivery is not builder's preference and they would drag it as long as they could.
    Forget owners, you would find senior management more considerate towards this situation.

Originally Posted by t_yash
    Dont mislead people....
    Let JP finish what in hand.... where they defaulted everywhere...

For everyones information:
    L&T officially out of orchards and kube.....
    Orchards team gave good bashing.....

We (KnightsCourt team) had a very disappointing meeting with sachin gaur who knows nothing about his business and feeded bulshit by his subortinates...
    When he faced the real picture and heat from the team... he left the meeting in between and ran away rather showing concerns for his customers...if they continue like this then days are not far when they will also behind the bars like sahara cheif...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Delivery is not builder's preference and they would drag it as long as they could.
    Forget owners, you would find senior management more considerate towards this situation.

Yes yes - when builder is offering possession on a ready flat it is a trick and otherwise you lament him for not focussing on delivery.

ps - Yash - I think you are really doing fine work. Seeing KC over last few months - I doubt it will be handed over before end 2016 and there is this issue of poor interior material choices

Are you guys going to the national consumer court as a group - last we spoke there was some inclination to do so
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yes yes - when builder is offering possession on a ready flat it is a trick and otherwise you lament him for not focussing on delivery.

ps - Yash - I think you are really doing fine work. Seeing KC over last few months - I doubt it will be handed over before end 2016 and there is this issue of poor interior material choices

Are you guys going to the national consumer court as a group - last we spoke there was some inclination to do so

We have asked for a meeting with Manoj Gaur and Shri JP Gaur himself next week to sort things ammicably as a last resort... Will plan accordingly..

Seriously surprised by the laws here when a pick-pocketer who steals/robs gets bashing from crowd when cought and FIR launched immediately on complaint when stake is hardly 5-10K...
    But unfortulately a big expensive legal process which runs for years for these deep pockets crooks where stake is peoples life time savings and much more....
    Its next to impossible for an individual to take the fight against these sharks but fortunately we have 100+ like minded people in KGT... who united to take on with them....

Its high time now to teach them the flovour of their own medicine....
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60946
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sunday times of india front page..

Jp jaag gaya soke
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    We have asked for a meeting with Manoj Gaur and Shri JP Gaur himself next week to sort things ammicably as a last resort... Will plan accordingly..

Seriously surprised by the laws here when a pick-pocketer who steals/robs gets bashing from crowd when cought and FIR launched immediately on complaint when stake is hardly 5-10K...
    But unfortulately a big expensive legal process which runs for years for these deep pockets crooks where stake is peoples life time savings and much more....
    Its next to impossible for an individual to take the fight against these sharks but fortunately we have 100+ like minded people in KGT... who united to take on with them....

Its high time now to teach them the flovour of their own medicine....

Good going Yash....We, from Orchards, are also warming upto this....getting ourselves ready and working to enhance the group strength. For us also, this was a real disappointment meeting Sachin Gaur...just stories to talk.
    CommentQuote
  • Yash - guys - if you can - get hold of JP Gaur. I am telling you
    CommentQuote
  • What will meetings do . they have issues with cash flow and wishtown like kingfisher has now more costs ahead but little revenue . the ad is an attempt to make some sales. So unless they get more money construction will stay at trickle down speed as today. A better idea may be owners form groups and take over finishing work as proposed by knights court guys else wait for another 5
    CommentQuote