Sort by :
Filter by :
- Jaypee Greens - NoidaOriginally Posted by dhinkachikahttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60946
Good that Atleast they are worried and finally focusing on improving perceptionCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vishtownWhat will meetings do . they have issues with cash flow and wishtown like kingfisher has now more costs ahead but little revenue . the ad is an attempt to make some sales. So unless they get more money construction will stay at trickle down speed as today. A better idea may be owners form groups and take over finishing work as proposed by knights court guys else wait for another 5
- Meeting with JP Gaur himself could be helpful. Heard from someone that he has himself started taking control of the situation as his sons have really screwed up his name. Not sure how much the old man can run at his age.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by "Vicky2009Meeting with JP Gaur himself could be helpful. Heard from someone that he has himself started taking control of the situation as his sons have really screwed up his name. Not sure how much the old man can run at his age.
Agree. The elder Gaur is perhaps the only one who is bothered about the company's reputation. He might be willing to do something. IF we're actually able to meet and talk to him....CommentQuote0Flag
- Final listing of ready towers from JPCommentQuote0Flag
- Today I saw metro soil testing in front of jaypee wishtown nirman sadan.
- Originally Posted by abhinav_2325Today I saw metro soil testing in front of jaypee wishtown nirman sadan.
Exactly where ???CommentQuote0Flag
- I will take a pic tomorrowCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhinav_2325I will take a pic tomorrow
Is metro supposed to come in this area? I didn't know that.CommentQuote0Flag
- They were testing on other side of the expressway in front of 93A also.. now either some contractor who used his old boards to do some work/test around or actually something around metro.. god knows!! never heard that metro along expressway that too before the other parallel route which has more density is done.. no economic sense..CommentQuote0Flag
- It was also one of d proposed route.
Economic sense it does make. Lot of residential properties on either side of expressway. Also lot of commercial land bank either developed or developing or will be developing stage.
Also it will provide direct connectivity from gnoida to south delhi. Rather moving in circle in noida before entering delhi.
Also with such large development taking place in noida with such fast pace , metro routes will always make economic sense plus keeping city green.CommentQuote0Flag
- there is plan to connect mahamaya to sec 143 via expressway route that dpr is going on , so soil testing is part of thatCommentQuote0Flag
- Pictures of metro work outside jaypee wishtown new office nirman sadanCommentQuote0Flag
- I have seen around 5 places where soil testing is going...I think these all are part of DPR for this new route....abhi bahut dur hai...CommentQuote1Flag
- Kitna dur
10 years..... from now
Or may b never....CommentQuote0Flag