What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • generally speaking,

ambulance peeche se horn marti hai, side nahi dena, red light jump karna, litter in the public places, paan ki peek/chewing gum thookna, toll tax dene mein rona, tax mein ghapla karna, khud ki emi time par nahi dena, khud hamesha late hona aur doosre ko adjust karne ki ummid karna.
    raste chalti ladkiyon aur doosre ke gf , patni ko ghoor ghoor ke dekhna. CLP mein time par jaypee ko installment nahi dena etc etc....

but, jaypee se flat time par chahiye, bhai ko.

Be the change that you want to see in others- a wise man.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    generally speaking,

ambulance peeche se horn marti hai, side nahi dena, red light jump karna, litter in the public places, paan ki peek/chewing gum thookna, toll tax dene mein rona, tax mein ghapla karna, khud ki emi time par nahi dena, khud hamesha late hona aur doosre ko adjust karne ki ummid karna.
    raste chalti ladkiyon aur doosre ke gf , patni ko ghoor ghoor ke dekhna. CLP mein time par jaypee ko installment nahi dena etc etc....

You have taken the argument to some other direction Abhinav. Will you not agree that Jaypee is in a BIG financial mess? Being optimistic is good but blindfolding yourself and thinking everything will be alright is not. All im saying is that the picture is not rosy. Master plan will have lots of changes and posession will also have to wait. Parsvanath example isnt very different from Jaypee's situation right now boss.
    CommentQuote
  • I see 24 hours work going on in wishtown in 95% of projects at a good pace.
    I come back to my house at 11 pm and i see workers going out and in .

I am not a paranoid. I am not worried at the present condition and the right time to worry was 3 months ago.

Parasmath ka formula 1 track hai? ya expressway? ya power plants?

jaypee group is much bigger than parasnath.
    Think before you compare, and even if you think parasnath is bigger or jaypee is in the biggest mess , why is the construction happening at such a good pace in 95% projects 24 hours?

Jaypee ne sports facility ki land scrap kari bhee nahi, aur bhaishab ne andolan chaloo kar diya , sapne aa rahe hain?
    CommentQuote
  • I am eagerly waiting for at least 12 - 16 months to pass and then i will not need to do this community service of trying to put the right picture of wishtown in front of the people as wishtown itself will start to realise its potential and be visible enough.

But, may be even in 2017, some people who are not even invested in wishtown will say.... bhago bhago, there was a snake seen inside a wishtown, there was a scorpion found in a house, or there is a haunted building or gaur junior ka favourite kutta mar gaya, how will it impact wishtown ? hahaha.... koi baat nahi, paapi pet ka saval jo thera , sab kuch karvaega..
    CommentQuote
  • whether jaypee powerplants are in loss or jaypee sell its cement factories, for us in wishtown what matters is that construction should be on at a good pace and we should get our flats, and after that if jaypee becomes bankrupt of diwalia, we are okay.

And the ground reality is that the work is going on at a very good pace in 95 % of wishtown. End of the story. No ifs or buts.
    CommentQuote
    generally speaking,

Orchard specific: delay is now worrying for me. If L&T quits and I believe they have it concerns me. L&T is not the only contractor in India who does good work but they are one of the best and to see them go is unfortunate.
    CommentQuote
    whether jaypee powerplants are in loss or jaypee sell its cement factories, for us in wishtown what matters is that construction should be on at a good pace and we should get our flats, and after that if jaypee becomes bankrupt of diwalia, we are okay.

And the ground reality is that the work is going on at a very good pace in 95 % of wishtown. End of the story. No ifs or buts.

So you mean to say Orchards, Kube, Kensington Boulevard, Kensington Park, PC tiara, Kasablanca, kristal is only 5% of Jaypee Wishtown? You live there and see work 24 hours? Sir ek do photo kheechna in sites mein (since you like proving people wrong with pictures).

Sure, compared to last year, construction is in a higher gear. But neutral se jaype ki gaadi 1st gear pe hi aayi hai dost. Zaroorat 5th gear ki hai. Why are you so happy with a few hundred labour per project when the need is for thousands
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Orchard specific: delay is now worrying for me. If L&T quits and I believe they have it concerns me. L&T is not the only contractor in India who does good work but they are one of the best and to see them go is unfortunate.

L&T is not out yet, when its out, we will start to worry and discuss.
    At the moment, they are saying that the work will gain pace around march end
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    So you mean to say Orchards, Kube, Kensington Boulevard, Kensington Park, PC tiara, Kasablanca, kristal is only 5% of Jaypee Wishtown? You live there and see work 24 hours? Sir ek do photo kheechna in sites mein (since you like proving people wrong with pictures).

Sure, compared to last year, construction is in a higher gear. But neutral se jaype ki gaadi 1st gear pe hi aayi hai dost. Zaroorat 5th gear ki hai. Why are you so happy with a few hundred labour per project when the need is for thousands

in kensington boulevard, kensington park, kasablanca, kristal work is on, in kube and orchards its not completely stopped.
    so if 5 % becomes 7.5 % , bhai jeet gaya.
    mubarak ho
    bada lagav rakhte ho jaypee ke investors se, jaypee kahi kisi ke paise na mar le, badi chinta hai aapko?
    CommentQuote
    L&T is not out yet, when its out, we will start to worry and discuss.
    At the moment, they are saying that the work will gain pace around march end

Agreed but they kept saying that for Kube and suddenly one day L&T walked out. If work is to go ahead full steam end of March, why would the contractor dismantle the cranes on the B towers. I have seen them doing it myself from B2, B3, B4 and B5.
    CommentQuote
  • lets wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
    in kensington boulevard, kensington park, kasablanca, kristal work is on, in kube and orchards its not completely stopped.
    so if 5 % becomes 7.5 % , bhai jeet gaya.
    mubarak ho
    bada lagav rakhte ho jaypee ke investors se, jaypee kahi kisi ke paise na mar le, badi chinta hai aapko?

Aap toh waha rehte ho... toh aisi baat kar rahe ho??? Work is on??? Its not funny Abhinav. Its a really cruel joke for all those who have been waiting for years and years with no hope of posession for another 2-3 years..Apko chinta nahi hogi... You can relax and enjoy your cup of tea with the golf view.. Im a worried one.

Aapko koi lagav nahi hai it seems...
    Lets just end it here. I feel like there is no point arguing. Lets just wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Firsttimebuy - this is for you. Look - the issue with your point of view is that you assume the very worst and reality is indeed something else

The financial situation is bad - sure - but lets quantify this and understand what is bad - simple play maths - they have 2-3 times the assets vs their overall debt - this is not a Kingfisher scenario where there are no hard assets to back up the debt - only thought was that profit from operations will cover everything. And these are not paper assets - these are HARD and LIQUID (fairly) assets. Each example of their assets has recently been sold - be it sports city land, WT land, power banks or cement plants. They have sold 22000 Cr of assets already - this is no joke you will agree.

Now lets not get into speculation like Mr. Jain does (who by the way has still to answer the questions) - you speculate and write that the master plan WILL CHANGE - well has it changed for Greater Noida, or for Aman or for WT so far - for 10-12 years it hasn't - so on what basis are you speculating it will? When I wrote the plan will change - I meant that the less detailed areas will get better/finalised detailing and there might be small layout changes. But in a 1000 + acres campus it is BOUND to happen. Now let me give u an example - what if there was a category 8 earthquake or what if a FAR of 8 is approved or what if your builder is bankrupt - well if you think with a high degree of negativity - anything is possible

Quality - when you say quality is down the drain - you cannot be further from the truth. The structure quality of towers in WT is the best in the business, get a few experiences people to check and compare. Finishing might not be amazing but it is the easiest to rectify - spend a lakh or 2 or 3 and you get all of these minor issues sorted - surely - you are saving way more than that by getting WT cheap

Again - point is you are quick to speculate that this may happen or that may happen - but lets go with a reasonable measure of risk and a reasonable measure of what has happened previously and a reasonable measure of what is happened on the ground and then make assessments. Else it becomes a unpleasant or unrealistic - very speculative discussion

The main issue is Jaypee has done wrong to deliver late, and extend SA - but you have to take the situation in perspective

- ALL builders are delivering late - save a handful
    - Virtually ALL are increasing SA
    - Virtually NONE are delivering with late payment penalty - Jaypee is paying as per promise and in GC side they pay 10 psf pm, perhaps the highest anyone pays
    - Virtually ALL are adding floors and towers and villas - Jaypee hasn't so far

And by saying that I am not saying Jaypee is justified - they are slow and they are delayed - that is their DNA - they have other commitments they will honour first - not saying it is right - but that is well known for years and years. Its simple - add 3 years to Jaypee's commitment - if you accept that fine else come back later. For already invested - either sulk and hv the benefit of paying s-l-o-w-l-y or prepare to fight it out like Yash and others are doing

Plus - there are so many positives - that have been done - master plan not touched CHECK, schools, IT institute in campus CHECK, commercials, convenient shopping CHECK, hospital CHECK, wide roads CHECK, low FAR CHECK, sound construction CHECK, temple CHECK, dedicated services - ETP/Power/Water Centre CHECK, great GREENERY CHECK, lowest density amongst all new development in Noida CHECK, great approach CHECK, right next to schools, commercials, great highway CHECK - why are you first not acknowledging those and then talking about the wrongs - this is what I dont understand - why is there not a holistic approach
    CommentQuote
  • Ohh, its me again in your discussion!!

You know the reason I didn't answer your questions. You change all your replies where you personally attacked me and I'll.

You just repeated what I have been saying - these projects are not builder's preference right now.

You don't like me being so negative about Jaypee, same way lots of people over here don't like you praising the builder all the time when they are dealing with this mess everyday.
    CommentQuote
  • Dont sidestep, dont take the discussion elsewhere...go back to the thread and answer the questions
    CommentQuote