Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

I agree Neena Ji, builder is not in a position to pay dues of contractors like L & T, so situation is worrisome. I hope they manage to sell off power projects by the end of this year to Reliance as planned. Their current cash flow ( 60 k Cr debt ) wont let them execute projects speedily which in turn makes JP incapable of raising demands further hurting cash flow. No wonder the construction quality has also suffered in case of even GC projects like Pavillion. Delayed possession and mediocre quality will ultimately hurt future sales. JP really needs to sort out this mess in next 6 months as situation can get critical for them else. One hope I see is of revived economic growth which may lift JP plus their huge land bank which is a cash cow and will be more valuable in a 'Modi'fied economy.

JP wont go the KF way is my gut feel, they have too much real assets unlike KF. And, after 2017 UP government will be much more friendly to JP and corporates in Noida belt than Cycle Chaap crap government ! Venky brother is doing a great job of maintaining pressure on JP for delivery in interim.
    Last edited September 3 2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Although I may be oversimplifying it a bit, but has anyone here thought that Jaypee is not foolish to mess up its own case and missed deliveries but that its hand is being forced? In retaliation for backing the wrong horse in the last elections and also to dry up funding for the opposition's treasury for the next elections? More like a scorched earth policy being followed?
      Much like what message is being sent to Lucknow via the NGT to dry up funding despite hike in circle rates..
      That and a complete black swan event such as the recession has put Jaypee in a tight spot.
      Last edited September 3 2014, 11:20 PM.

Comment

I went to the Kosmos site today again. The local contractors are being paid in bits and peices to keep doing minimal work. Just with enough speed so as to finish the pending internal work in slightly less than an year or two. Just in time for next elections.
        Its been two years and now I am weary.

Comment

JP sells 3+ crore shares......Is this the beginning of the end!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NeenaO View Post
            You are right. This is probably the end of bad phase. happy ??? The last quarter revenue of jaypee was 12000 cr which is more than the life time revenue of all chillar builders of noida.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
              You are right. This is probably the end of bad phase. happy ??? The last quarter revenue of jaypee was 12000 cr which is more than the life time revenue of all chillar builders of noida.
              Dear Mr. Rahul,

Jaypee sold 1,34,89,693 shares for Rs 62.40 crore, not for 12000 crore, please check the link below.

Read more at:
              JP Associates falls 20% as Jaypee Infra sells 1.3 crore shares - The Economic Times

Comment

Originally posted by NeenaO View Post
                Hi Neena - there are many many precedents of companies selling own shares which have not in anyway contributed to their demise - they are still very healthy

Further the number of shares were 1.3 crores per ET, are you sure it was 3 crore plus?

There is another thread BTW which has been doing doomsday predictions for JP for some time. I suggest you take this up there

I am not one who gets into unnecessary fear mongering

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by SalmanArshi View Post
                  Dear Mr. Rahul,

Jaypee sold 1,34,89,693 shares for Rs 62.40 crore, not for 12000 crore, please check the link below.

Read more at:
                  JP Associates falls 20% as Jaypee Infra sells 1.3 crore shares - The Economic Times
                  Read Rahul's post - he said 12k cr is last quarter revenue not proceeds from share sale!

Comment

Originally posted by bearish View Post
                    Although I may be oversimplifying it a bit, but has anyone here thought that Jaypee is not foolish to mess up its own case and missed deliveries but that its hand is being forced? In retaliation for backing the wrong horse in the last elections and also to dry up funding for the opposition's treasury for the next elections? More like a scorched earth policy being followed?
                    Much like what message is being sent to Lucknow via the NGT to dry up funding despite hike in circle rates..
                    That and a complete black swan event such as the recession has put Jaypee in a tight spot.
                    I agree but elections are 2 and half years away. JP can't keep constructing at such low speed till then. That will completely sap investor confidence in their projects. Dey need to deliver at least some projects like Kalypso or Imperial to improve sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                      Dear Rahul,

please accept my apologies, I misunderstood your above quote brother.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X