Sort by :
Filter by :
- I do not think he is praising the builder. He is emphasizing the fact that Jaypee is better than the alternatives whether it is debt, construction quality etc etc and that they have delivered a product in GN to show that. For a moment think that Jaypee & Wishtown do not exist. Now where are you going to buy a property and which builder are you going to choose?CommentQuote4Flag
- Abinav what makes u so passionate about JP. Is it the 16% industry unprecedented area increase or the lack of cement in our PC walls or the super high mt charges. In summary JP has stolen our dreams. Living in PC today is living in a dessert oasis but not Dubai. Did we pat to live in an ever continuing construction jungle. PC tower 15 why is that not complete. Why are apartments in tower 1 still raw. We are forced to live in a mess townCommentQuote1Flag
- Mr. Jain you seem very happy if anyone puts up anti JP sentiments. All negative posts, irrespective of content are instantly liked
Good that you have found what makes you happy in life.
Are you responding to the queries Mr. Jain - should I repost them here.CommentQuote1Flag
While I will let Abhinav answer his reasons to be passionate and reply to some queries that you have posted, let me tell you some facts:
1. There is no 'lack of cement' in the walls. The mix that you talk of is in the plastering on top and not in the structure. Plastering is just a light coating of cement and sand on underlying blockwork. This can be repaired at minimal cost if really required - add 3-4 lakhs and you can easily turn everything around if you find it sub-par. While it is not great work - this to you is enough to write that 'JP has stolen your dreams' - very very melodramatic in my opinion.
Let me quote your posts a few days back - where you mention this YOURSELF - why this U turn all of a sudden? Your own post answers your question why someone should be passionate about WT
"My visual radar says the apartment is 1600. Drill a hole in the wall and u will confirm the cement mix. The tiles speak when u knock them means no cement behind. The wood work is cheap. The tiles crack .all said spend 5 lacs and u can fix these but as Abinav says the place is wonderful. The experience to live is resort living. The structure is good and strong. The layout is v open. Parking space is huge some guys have space to park 2 to 3 in one slot. Material used is good right from kids swings to jagaur taps to kone lifts to Philips lights. In the morning and the evenings with the mist around the golf course looks like the garden of heaven and u can see peacocks around. So guys If u have money make the move. I already did some years back. If ats sells at 10k PC will be 15k 3 years from now unless u can find another garden of heaven cheaper. Can u"
2. 16% SA increase - to be clear you were charged only 10% extra and why haven't you or anyone complaining actually seen the workings of SA increase that JP posted and challenged them so far - you therefore accede that they are right. And lets finally compare loading - what is the loading now to what it is as far as Industry norms are considered. Gurgaon - current norm is 40%, 50% is soon getting upto acceptable territory. What is it in ATS OH or LB
3. Apartments in T1 are Raw - you know the drill right - when T4 and first few towers were announced - that was perhaps the only 2-3 initial towers which had everything done. Since then Jaypee has said - give us 45 days before you move in to finish the apartment. This is similar to what is happening in GN also. The rationale is that the finishes get spoilt if left unattended with time and you can oversee the final fitouts yourself. Its not as if JP wants to make money also - all fitouts have been purchased and is on-site.
4. T15 is not ready - well sure it is a little inconvenient for the people in that cluster, but phase wise handover is bound to have that problem. WT is a township mate - 1100 acres, surely you weren't hoping everything will be handed over at the same time.CommentQuote1Flag
- hello mr. vishtown, since you claim , you live in pavilion court, how about sending the first copy of your allotment letter and join the whatsapp group ? so that we can protest together ? maybe?CommentQuote0Flag
- By the way, 4 - 5 expats families are currently living in pavilion court, it shows why citizens of Europe/western world are preferring wishtown as their house in NCR. This is bound to increase as wishtown becomes more and more liveable.CommentQuote0Flag
Thanks man, you opened my eyes, I am a very bad man for some people because i spoke the truth.
meine 3c/ats ke brokeron/investors/jaypee ex-fired-corrupt-employees ki salon ki mehnat par ek chutki mein pani jo fera hai.
But as you claim, you live in pavilion court, how about showing the first copy of your allotment letter and joining the whatsapp group ? We can protest together ?
hello.... are you there ?????? hello????????????CommentQuote0Flag
- For me, the real passionate people are those who are not even invested in wishtown, but they worry about wishtown investors so dearly.
They worry even more than we worry about our own investments.
dal mein kuch kala haiCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by djvjainOhh, its me again in your discussion!!
You know the reason I didn't answer your questions. You change all your replies where you personally attacked me and I'll.
You just repeated what I have been saying - these projects are not builder's preference right now.
You don't like me being so negative about Jaypee, same way lots of people over here don't like you praising the builder all the time when they are dealing with this mess everyday.
aapki favourite thread hai jaypee greens, bade dhyan se ek ek post padte ho ? jabki wishtown mein invested bhee nahi ho?
have a nice day :)CommentQuote0Flag
- I see a lot of positive vs negative views for jaypee. I am investested in jaypee and I want to hear good things about them. But if someone is pointing at a problem we should not be averse to it. nobody wants to hear bad things about their children, but it should'nt be a radical affliction to falsehood. I have heard passionate parents say "if only I listened to people about my kids, I could have saved them from this future".
We all know Jaypee is in a mess so are many builders and almost every damn property is a trap and every developer a crook in this country. We wish to be cautiously optimistic, but if prudence dictates that we take measures to protect our interests and investments, we will do it. Jaypee is not sharing its profits with me. I dont subscribe to their thinking.. for that matter I don't subscribe to any builder's trade practices. I don't care if they are working on flats. I only care about my investments.. its my money on the line.. its OK if they are working on First in First out method or some damn scientific or fair methodology. I invested in 2010 and I am still waiting to see the daylight on my home... why don't I have a right to bash the builder ? The argument that it may not help, just doest work, similarly because to see them working on projects is just not enough. I am not asking for any out of turn early possession, I am seeking my right 2 years after the committed date of possession, and if I am bitter about the builder, I am totally justified and nobody can question my intention or logic or intelligence.
On the flip side, I do want to see something good with my investments, I don't want my projects over-shadowed by negative publicity, I don't want erosion of whatever little exit options I have in a troubled market. But I don't want to prop the builder on a pedestal for that. They deserve the severest of the punishments to keep us at see like this. I cant justify myself saying that other builders are also bad and are criminals. Try saying this to a victim of crime who seeks justice for their loss - that why do you get stressed, there are so may crimes happening you are not the only victim??? absurdity.
We are all thankful to Abhinav and dinesh and appreciate their intentions in keeping up some hope alive, We are thankful to Jains, Yash and Vishtown for keeping us awake to fight for our rights which are trampled by Jaypee. No one's intention need to be questioned. They all add a dimension to this illogical paradox created by criminals who are roaming around in the garb of developers.
this is purely my opinion and others may have a completely different view.. which I totally respect but dont agree...CommentQuote8Flag
- Kube ka Rate 3800 pahuch gaya hai.... 6 months ago I used to get calls for 4500-4600...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by firstimebuyKube ka Rate 3800 pahuch gaya hai.... 6 months ago I used to get calls for 4500-4600...
at what price was Kube launched ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Why are u so defensive. All we are saying is things are not gr8 and still grim and the speed of execution is a big concern for all esp those who are yet to get possession. And what will the whatzup group do. What are we protesting now and how are these protests helping anyoneCommentQuote1Flag
Bro - which project are you actually invested in - the problem is that you go on one hand saying because of a poor plaster mix and some construction around you - that JP has destroyed your dreams - this is what I dont get and am against this melodrama which to me seems unfair
On the other hand - you are now making sensible statements like speed of execution is a big concern
That I absolutely 100% endorse but would rather that be concentrated as a topic of discussion rather than emotional banters
Now where exactly are you invested - if it is PC - your risk is virtually nil - except T5 and the new Royale - PC is virtually DONE - handover will complete this year
If you are in a delayed project like Kube and are worried - there is a whatsapp closed group - it will be better to team up with folks who are facing similar problems, join up with other groups to strategise - be it talking with senior people from JP, or with the Gaur family itself, to threating to go legal, to actually going legal
Dont underestimate the power of a closed group - Yash's team of Knight Court owners are now 100-150 and meet up with the Gaur family often - I dont know exact progress but they could also meet with JP Gaur/Manoj Gaur - explain their pleas and if nothing happens - go legal. He is luckily a active member of IREF - speak to him and take advice. Or on the other side - there is AmitExpert who is leading the fight for the LP group and has made major dents - reach out to him and take advice.
Dont sulk and feel bad for yourself - either be patient and keep the faith or jump on the ground and take the situation head-on.
Also it will be helpful to formulate and know what your major points of contention are, dont dilute your fightCommentQuote0Flag
Bro - whatever little we are seeing now is on account of immense pressures being mounted by buyers through whatever groups they could cobble up, whether whatsapp or facebook or yahoo groups etc. These may not legal standing but they do galvanise support and participation of people living all over the world, who are otherwise not connected with ground realities. Once they have the requisite numbers and consent they form legally recognised groups.
There is absolutely no doubt that these projectwise groups and formations are to be credited for most of the movement in the site. However there are concerns on quality of fitting and finishes which are inferior to what was promised in PAL/Specifications. On one hand they are delaying the delivery and driving buyers to a state of mind that they will be ready to take whatever is given to them and their negotiating position is virtually at the lowest ebb and on the other hand they are compromising on specs and to top it all they will increase SA to escape the delay penalty. Projects finished earlier certainly have a comparatively better finishes. Fortunately our friends from IC,PC, PH and KC are certainly luckier in that respect that their projects were finished when jaypee's cash position was better and Sr. Mr.Gaur's control and oversight was available on these projects. I am in KGT and we are quite disappointed and look at the plight of Kube and OC who are perhaps are the worst affected in the lot. I really hope payment deadlock with L&T is sorted out and they get to start construction there.
Nevertheless, the hope that Jaypee one day (god knows when) comes out with a spectacular project that we are proud to be the inhabitants of wishtown, keeps endusers like us chugging along. Also the truth is even if we wish to, exit options are minimal and a losing proposition.
you may be skeptical about Wishtown - and you may be rightly so, if I were in your position in today's situation, I would be highly cautious. But do not under estimate the efficacy of these actions. In fact only these protests, media coverage and concerted actions are the only way to build pressures in a civilised way in a country like india where legal actions are ineffective and endless, defeating the purpose of justice.CommentQuote3Flag