Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Read Rahul's post - he said 12k cr is last quarter revenue not proceeds from share sale!
    Thanks Mr. Dinesh for correcting me. Cheers man.

Comment

Dinesh Bhai, any update on kalypso tower-1 and 2??? jaypee site is showing possession is already offered. Is this true ???

Comment

Originally posted by BasheerKhan View Post
        I agree but elections are 2 and half years away. JP can't keep constructing at such low speed till then. That will completely sap investor confidence in their projects. Dey need to deliver at least some projects like Kalypso or Imperial to improve sentiment.
        why only high end projects. kosmos was also launched in 2009. dont u think investors sentiment will fall if this is also not delivered by 2016 i.e in 7 years time.
        btw which all projects were launched before 2009 which are yet to be delivered?

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
          Dinesh Bhai, any update on kalypso tower-1 and 2??? jaypee site is showing possession is already offered. Is this true ???
          I dont know honestly. But per what I had seen 10-15 days back. Lot of work waz left

Comment

Guys - I dont know if this has been discussed before but Jaypee has updated prices on their site. Along with that they have mentioned covered and super area along with all inclusive price (plus ST, plus 1 year IFMD, plus Refundable (IFMD))

In some cases you can even make out what is the current availability (for example - Kasablanca and Boomerang Residency)

The big thing is that they are mentioning the covered area and super area - which is a big thing for them

Currently for some reason - I am finding a lot of value for the 4BHK Kube

Comment

Does anybody know what Jaypee Greens website showing in price list of almost all the projects of wishtown?

Different sizes mentioned although originally sizes were something else for the respective categories.
              Last edited September 5 2014, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Wrote a stinker to JP today - suggest we all do this

cc Manoj Gaur, Ajit Kumar, Ramesh Bhatia

Dear All

As normal, you have again given false dates. It is a case of continuous lies by yourself and are still no-where near possession. If I dig up my emails, you SIMPLY EXTEND THE DATES EVERY 6 months.

Please remember you had launched these apartments (Kalypso) in LATE 2007 - it is now almost 7 YEARS and still no scope of possession. Even 1 coat of paint has not started

What kind of business house are you, just lies and deceit. Is this the legacy that Mr. Jaiprakash Gaur wants?

WHEN WILL YOU GENUINELY GIVE POSSESSION TO T3 of KALYPSO COURT

ONCE AND FOR ALL - PLEASE TELL ME THE RIGHT DATE

Regards
                Dinesh

Hide message history

On 02-Jan-2014, at 12:23 PM, kalypso <kalypso@jalindia.co.in> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

The expected completion date of tower 1 and 2 is 1st quarter of 2014 and for tower 3 is 2nd quarter of 2014.

Regards
                Monica - Team Kalypso
                Customer Response Cell, Jaypee Greens
                +Jaiprakash Associates Limited, Sector - 128, Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar 201304, INDIA
                ' 1-800-102-8484
                * kalypso@jalindia.co.in Website: Buy Residential Properties in Noida & Greater Noida, Best Real Estate Developer in Noida | Jaypee Greens

Note : Kindly update your latest address,email id and contact numbers by submitting proof of address/PAN card/Passport size photograph and the necessary documents.

To: kalypso <kalypso@jalindia.co.in>
                Date: 01/02/2014 10:54 AM
                Subject: Status of T3 Kalypso

Hello

Can you please suggest following:

1. Possession of T1/T2 Kalypso
                2. Possession of my tower T3 Kalypso

Kind Regards

Disclaimer:This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses, Trojans, spy wares and the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by the same. This email doesn't serve as a legal notification until attached with supporting documents. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of JIL Information Technology Ltd. (IT Infrastructure Management, Networking & Communication, Teaching Solutions) ­­

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post

yes Jaypee has issued possession letters for Kalypso Phase 1 tower 1 and 2

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Guys - I dont know if this has been discussed before but Jaypee has updated prices on their site. Along with that they have mentioned covered and super area along with all inclusive price (plus ST, plus 1 year IFMD, plus Refundable (IFMD))

In some cases you can even make out what is the current availability (for example - Kasablanca and Boomerang Residency)

The big thing is that they are mentioning the covered area and super area - which is a big thing for them

Currently for some reason - I am finding a lot of value for the 4BHK Kube
                    Yes I saw this. Obviously all our hammerings on super area has had some effect. But what effect?

If they can increase super area at the last minute, then what does this list mean? Suppose they say - we didnt increase covered area but have increased common area - pay another 10% at last minute?

This must be a semblance of trying to abide by the UP Apartments Act. They know they can not get away with super area increase any more.

But they are trying to get away with super area increase for earlier launched flats - very unfair.

I have updated my blog on the 30th August protests along with all the earlier and present press and media coverage links.

Travails of a Jaypee Greens Wishtown Customer
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

They hv mentioned covered area and super area but where is the most important CARPET AREA.

These scoundrels are jus sitting to rip off the people hard earned money.

Carpet area is what is truly yours rest all is common area or subjective area.

Hard lesson learnt....finally....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X