Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Guys - I dont know if this has been discussed before but Jaypee has updated prices on their site. Along with that they have mentioned covered and super area along with all inclusive price (plus ST, plus 1 year IFMD, plus Refundable (IFMD))

In some cases you can even make out what is the current availability (for example - Kasablanca and Boomerang Residency)

The big thing is that they are mentioning the covered area and super area - which is a big thing for them

Currently for some reason - I am finding a lot of value for the 4BHK Kube
    Dinesh Bhai did the super area change for your unit in Kalypso? Imperials 4BHK has gone from 3460SqFt to 3631SqFt to 3838SqFt now. God know whats going to be the final one.
    Last edited September 5 2014, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Hi - yes. Mine was 2380 when I started. I dont see that anywhere

Comment

And this was today's response. In Jan 2014 possession date was Q2 2014 and in August 2014 it is Q1 2015

They hv now moved it by a year in 9 months of elapsed time.

Earlier they used to move it in increments of 6 months.

Date:Fri, 5 Sep, 2014 at 14:59
        Subject:Re: Status of T3 Kalypso

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

This is with reference to your email herein below, kindly note that as per current construction status tower is expected to be completed by first quarter of 2015 and possession will be given thereafter.

Regards

Nivedita - Team Kalypso
        Customer Relationship Cell, Jaypee Greens,
        Jaiprakash Associates Limited, Sector - 128, Noida - 201304 (U.P.) INDIA
        contact No.- 1800-102-8484 (Toll Free) *Email id- kalypso@jalindia.co.in
        For regular construction updates, please visit our website: www.jaypeegreens.com

Customer Service hours : 10: 00 a.m to 05:30 p.m Monday to Saturday. Site visits hours 10:00 a.m to 1: 00 p.m and 2:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m. Please take prior appointment to avoid any inconvenience. .

Comment

And this was today's response. In Jan 2014 possession date was Q2 2014 and in August 2014 it is Q1 2015

They hv now moved it by a year in 9 months of elapsed time.

Earlier they used to move it in increments of 6 months.

Date:Fri, 5 Sep, 2014 at 14:59
          Subject:Re: Status of T3 Kalypso

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

This is with reference to your email herein below, kindly note that as per current construction status tower is expected to be completed by first quarter of 2015 and possession will be given thereafter.

Regards

Nivedita - Team Kalypso
          Customer Relationship Cell, Jaypee Greens,
          Jaiprakash Associates Limited, Sector - 128, Noida - 201304 (U.P.) INDIA
          contact No.- 1800-102-8484 (Toll Free) *Email id- kalypso@jalindia.co.in
          For regular construction updates, please visit our website: www.jaypeegreens.com

Customer Service hours : 10: 00 a.m to 05:30 p.m Monday to Saturday. Site visits hours 10:00 a.m to 1: 00 p.m and 2:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m. Please take prior appointment to avoid any inconvenience. .
          T3 possession m afraid to say can even b dragged till 2016 at current speed

Cant they pump in sum money to finish kalypso and imperial

It can do wonders to their image

Comment

Cant they spare 200 crore from reliance deal to finish 1400 approx flats in kalypso and imperial within 1 year

This amount anyways they gonna get back from buyers as final installment

Comment

Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
              Cant they spare 200 crore from reliance deal to finish 1400 approx flats in kalypso and imperial within 1 year

This amount anyways they gonna get back from buyers as final installment
              I really doubt that they are so cash starved .. they have got a massive land bank from delhi to agra .. Otherwise PSU banks wld have atleast stopped lending money for this project .

Issue is they just dont want to .. only god knows y .. politics elections watever crap .. but eventually our hard earned money is at stake ..

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

to add to doubts, jaypee owners sold a chunk of their shares in market. Casting another doubts on them

Comment

Top Companies In India: Top Companies in India by Debt Cost, Top NSE Companies by Debt Cost, Top NSE Companies

Can some one help me to understand this ? Jaypee rankings is 59 in terms of Debt .. there are 58 more companies above Jaypee who have massive Debt .

What does this mean ?

Comment

U r only seeing for JPA. JP Power and JP infra are in the top 100 as well.

So apart from banks and other financial institutions this (consolidated net debt) is quite high
                    Last edited September 6 2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dragoman View Post
                      Top Companies In India: Top Companies in India by Debt Cost, Top NSE Companies by Debt Cost, Top NSE Companies

Can some one help me to understand this ? Jaypee rankings is 59 in terms of Debt .. there are 58 more companies above Jaypee who have massive Debt .

What does this mean ?
                      U r only seeing for JPA. JP Power and JP infra are in the top 100 as well.

So apart from banks and other financial institutions this (consolidated net debt) is quite high
                      Bank the debt is their depositors. Doesnt count.

Others have sufficient income to cover interest cost. Not JP.

Dinesh already explained about group debt of 60 K crore.

JP would be top 3 or 5.

Reliance for example has 60K crore of debt but also 60K crore of cash on balance sheet. Basically they ate keeping the cash ready to invest for last 6 plus years. They can repay debt in 1 day.

Same with Tata. Their TCS is worth more than all their debt.

Excluding such examples JP should be close to number 1 in debt.
                      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X