What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by khallas
    hdfc and axis r not financing in resale deals for all jaypee green projects. reason they gave is that jaypee staff has been very painful and does not provide required documents like noc, builder-buyer-bank tripartite agreement, transfer papers on time.

Jaypee has one of the worst customer care. If they are unable to handle customers at this preliminary stage, how would they handle management and maintenance of Wish Town in future?
    CommentQuote
    hdfc and axis r not financing in resale deals for all jaypee green projects. reason they gave is that jaypee staff has been very painful and does not provide required documents like noc, builder-buyer-bank tripartite agreement, transfer papers on time.

That would suck..I have applied for a loan in HDFC for JP and hope it goes through.

BTW, which banks are lending for JP projects?
    CommentQuote

Axis financed my WT flat barely three months ago.

JayPee has been very very painful in the transfer documents and now troubling me just to get the damn tripartite agreement signed to be given to the bank... Even a small paanwaala has better customer service.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Please let me know the what all any specific clauses be added to an Agreement to Sale in case of purchasing a under construction property where in the seller has property papers mortgaged with the bank (for eg. the agreement to sale between the seller and buyer can be taken with effect from the date the buyer pays the bank all the dues/balance and obtains a NOC).

The buyer also needs to avail a loan from a bank (the banks for both the parties are different).

Also request you to kindly tell me the property papers required from the seller (esp. in this particular case. for eg. letter from his bank stating the property papers are under the banks authority and the account statement stating balance amount) to encourage the buyer to avail a home loan.

Senior members please comment!

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • HI,
    I have also applied for loan from HDFC. Kindly let me know what is your status!
    CommentQuote
  • i think there is no problem in getting the flat financed or refinanced in JP wishtown noida...i had availed a loan from Bank of India (sarkari) about an year or so back and now got it refinanced from Axis Bank last week..process was smooth albiet delay of a week or so...I was in touch with HDFC before choosing Axis and they were also more than happy to refinance it...refinancing is almost like resale...u need same documents, NOC from builder, new quad party agreement etc...let me know in case anyone is facing problems with axis or HDFC..i can share the contacts of executives who were handling my case.
    CommentQuote
  • All most all banks are financing (HDFC, AXIS, IDBI, IndiaBulls and so many) jaypee projects. Both in resale/fresh. The main condition that you should have hefty income. :) else they will give you some other reason.
    CommentQuote
  • IMPORTANT - List of questions to be clarified from Jaypee

To all Jaypee WT investors and end users:

I think over the last few weeks a lot of us have had a number of queries as WT starts to look at handovers in a few months.

I intend (over the next few posts) to ask all of you to keep adding to my list something that you would like to find out but no one in this forum is able to help

Once the group feels we have a good list, I would request volunteers to OWN a few of these questions and it will be their responsibility to get answers for these questions. I think this will be in everyones interest and together we can bring out a lot of clarity

Please after reading my list, keep adding the questions that have not been put up.

The first part is only to make a good list:

1. When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open?
    2.What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
    3.What is the current price / status of second parking
    4.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
    5.Where will guests park their cars
    6.What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
    7.What will be the maintenance model
    8.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
    9.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
    10.What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
    11.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched
    12.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
    13.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road
    14.How many projects are still to be launched
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

I think over the last few weeks a lot of us have had a number of queries as WT starts to look at handovers in a few months.

I intend (over the next few posts) to ask all of you to keep adding to my list something that you would like to find out but no one in this forum is able to help

Once the group feels we have a good list, I would request volunteers to OWN a few of these questions and it will be their responsibility to get answers for these questions. I think this will be in everyones interest and together we can bring out a lot of clarity

Please after reading my list, keep adding the questions that have not been put up.

4.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
    8.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
    9.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
    11.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched
    12.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
    13.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road

15) How are club allocated to different projects.
    16) what Is the plan for internal commutation. Do people rely on their vehicles or can expect something from JP.
    CommentQuote

Honorable Sir,

I find most of your posts are disrespectful to other properties of Wishtown apart of GC Properties.

So how will you do justice with all Wishtown people.

Honorable Sir,

I find most of your posts are disrespectful to other properties of Wishtown apart of GC Properties.

Honorable Sir,

Honorable Sir,

CommentQuote
  • WARNING

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

TO ALL: READ RULES PLEASE OR FACE PERMANENT BAN:bab (30):

Please use the Report Post button for any such incident

Cheers
    CommentQuote

15. How are club allocated to different projects.
    16. what Is the plan for internal commutation. Do people rely on their vehicles or can expect something from JP.

Added Deeprupani's questions on mine, please if there are further queries that you would like resolved. Do write back
    CommentQuote

1 Will there be AC in lobbies
    2 Will we have un-interrupted power from some JP plant?
    3 What are the plans for power back-up
    4 Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso holders..May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc..
    5 Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geysers
    6 Will I get piped gas
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav44
    1 Will there be AC in lobbies
    2 Will we have un-interrupted power from some JP plant?
    3 What are the plans for power back-up
    4 Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso holders..May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc..
    5 Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geysers
    6 Will I get piped gas

Gaurav bro - the highlighted questions are sort of covered. I will add the rest, I think the answer to 5 may be no (else they would not have let this fact go unnoticed in their marketing campaigns).

Q6 - is very very pertinant along with the others

Thanks
    CommentQuote

Q. Where will the power backup generators be located within a project and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise.
    Q. Are there water softening plants located in all projects? Details of those.
    Q. What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab.
    Q. When will the customer care department of JayPee get its act together and behave professionally? We have a right to get our queries answered and problems looked into.
    CommentQuote