Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

KB_may2010, What about other towers i.e. Pavilion height, pavilion courts, imperial courts, kalypso courts etc. What is your opinion on construction of these towers??

Comment

My responses in red.

Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
      I am not considering jaypee to 1400 acres. if they are selling different projects with different name then all should be compared independently.

In ideal world, yes. But, let us face it, this is an integrated township and Jaypee had no choice but to launch projects one after the other, otherwise the whole township would have taken 20years for the projects to get launched and finished one by one. Also, you need to understand that there is no infinite supply of labour + you need certain planning to execute such a large project.

If you are purchasing flat in one project then you will be allowed to use facility of only that project, Not the facility of other projects of jaypee.

There are many other facilities which are also being developed such as schools, hospital, commercial, hotel and I guess they will be available to everyone.

KUBE launched 3 months before but consturction not started. Agriculture is still running on this land.

Construction never starts the next day the project is launched. A certain % of project needs to be sold for it to start.

Aman was launched 2 year before but consturction not completed

Kensington boulevard was launched 9 months before but still basement is not ready. How can you say construction in good pace???
      All towers of KB of 30 floors.
      There might be some delay but the work will surely pickup in the future.

Do you think that when in 9 month basement is not ready then they will be able to complete all towers with 30 floors in 3 years. Along with they have to complete two clubs and other facilities like play ground etc.

Do you think construction will be stop in next 5 year in your campus??
      I never said so...It will take 10 years to finish the whole township.

Construction will continuously run next 10 years in jaypee.

I m quite sure floor and site plan not approved by noida authority for few projects even though these project launched 9 to 10 months before.
      Guesswork... hmmm

Why SBI bank is not giving home loan to jaypee???
      I do not think SBI is giving loan for any new project in Noida, maybe with a few exceptions but very few.

why Jaypee is not giving builder and buyer agreement???

Comment

kb_may2010, If you are expecting possession in 2.5-3 years, then you in for a disappointment. Take the period as around 4 years for Jaypee.

Most builders start construction after 5-6 months of launching the project. So completion of fundation/basement normally takes 12-15 months from project launch date.

And a late possesion may just be for the better. It's better to take possession when nearby projects too are in completion stage. Otherwise imagine the dust.

Still think once complete, some of the projects like Imperial Courts, Pavilion Court/Heights would turn out to be good. I have really liked some of the floor plans. But if you are going for Jaypee, patience would be a virtue.

Comment

Some things about Jaypee are true in the last few posts.

1. Construction will be slow
          2. It will take 10 years for whole township to be livable
          3. Construction quality of different towers will be different depending on price.

Some things are not true, the true facts are as below

1. Most plans are approved by NA and this is not an issue
          2. Maintenance will be same as for comparable projects
          3. JP will maintain project for 90 years subject to the UP apartment act
          4. Club houses will be for members only of that project/pocket
          5. No fencing and green areas will be common envisaged at present, subject to future requirement this may change
          6. All projects in NOIDA are leasehold, freehold is not possible
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

The way things are moving in Noida, its really scary. Now Rahul Gandhi also mentioned in his recent talks about land being given for '' residential purpose and golf homes''. I hope Jaypee doesnt fall pray to this too Any info about the land that Jaypee has?

Comment

Originally posted by hinmanch7 View Post
              The way things are moving in Noida, its really scary. Now Rahul Gandhi also mentioned in his recent talks about land being given for '' residential purpose and golf homes''. I hope Jaypee doesnt fall pray to this too Any info about the land that Jaypee has?
              Hearing Rahul Gandhi mentioning about Farmers land for Golf course also made me feel afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by hinmanch7 View Post
                JP's Yamuna expressway (road) and NOIDA, GN lands already cleared by the courts. Unlikely to face problems.

JP Sports city land was allotted later and may have problems - I think this is what was mentioned by Rahul as Cricket stadium and golf course - which exist in sports city. It is nearby lands which were acquired by YEA for YEIDA and other builders which have faced problems (including Batta Persaul)
                Last edited July 10 2011, 07:52 PM.

Comment

saw ads for two of their projects(Klassic heights[bsp-3710],Krescent homes) in todays TOI with no EMI scheme for next 24 months.

Comment

Taking loan against property

Do we get the same rates as home loan (for buying new home) when we take a loan against self owned clear title property?

Or are the rates higher - if higher, then how much higher?

Are rates of loan against property lower than a car loan or an education loan?

How much of an appraised value for a flat can be taken as a loan - or do they only give you the purchase BSP price for it?

How easy and quick is a loan against property if one is in sudden need of cash?

Can loan against property be a better option than selling the property? Or does it make better sense to just sell it off and not spend money on EMI and interest?

Would like all your opinions please.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                      JP's Yamuna expressway (road) and NOIDA, GN lands already cleared by the courts. Unlikely to face problems.

JP Sports city land was allotted later and may have problems - I think this is what was mentioned by Rahul as Cricket stadium and golf course - which exist in sports city. It is nearby lands which were acquired by YEA for YEIDA and other builders which have faced problems (including Batta Persaul)
                      Thanks Venky, that sounds better, Im already stuck in EV1, dont know what will be the future now for that flat..awaiting court's judgement by end of this week. So, got concerned abt this one too.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X