What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • in other words, if there was a judgement day for all the builders , then jaypee will get a 10 years imprisonment and other builders will get a death penalty. But everyone will get punished.
    Thats the difference.
    Decide who you want to choose or choose none.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    You have mis-read both the quote and the intent and are perversely turning it around and comparing what I am saying to a jerk who is telling you not to stand on a balcony. Thanks!!

When I said spend 3-4 Lakhs - I said it is enough to turn-it-around - i.e. redo per your needs/choices. Minor plaster re-work (which the gentleman was complaining off - will not even cost a 10th of that) - and this was only said to a guy who has bought in PC who is significantly better off than someone in Kosmos.

It is really great to see and hear of people having 0 tolerance - it really is. I guess life has taught me to be slightly more pragmatic.

I deleted my post before your reply appeared. Have no intention to hurt anyone's interests here with my 'negativity' etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Are you guys talking about pavilion height shops or is there pc commercial as well
    CommentQuote
    Yash - this assessment is a little unfair - I have only given a comparision vis-a-vis other buyers for context and have mentioned the same in the same paragraph. Immediately afterward I said that - is it then ok for them to do so - certainly not. Please do read the whole write-up. This is more a reflection of the RE industry for which there is no said regulation. Not a justification for JP to have done what it did

And I have no where said that they take 7 years so it is fine - that is a misquote if intended for me. I only said, I knew they were going to do so and it suits me - but for people who are paying EMIs, it is tough and they should go to court - infact, I have asked them to join folks like you in the fight against delay

Again, let me make it clear - JP has screwed up on two things - Late Delivery and Super Area Increase - that is it. I am sorry that they are screwing with the specs on Knight Court - but it hasn't happened on other projects - I have seen Kalypso, Imperial, PC, PH, Augusta, Kalisto, Klassic, Kosmos - specs are as promised. Again it is a regulation issue that builders can give such wishy-washy specifications that can mean anything - for example Italian marble or Foreign tiles or equivalent - what the hell does that mean??

On both aspects - I am happy - nee very happy if people go to National Redressal Consumer Forum (National Consumer Court). They should have gone by now - if they haven't

Point being - everyone here is overtly negative, overtly pessimistic, cries about wrong issues, suggests JP is going to bankrupt and so and so. My issue is only about identifying and articulating the correct issues and acting only on those - within our current context

Rest believe what you will brother.

Bro, my message was in general, not related/commented for you....

Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    In the current era of india, generally speaking,
    jis tarah se shareef log kabhi kabhi red light jump karte hain, aur 90% log hamesha karte hain, jis tarah se shareef log kabhi kabhi road bina zebra ke cross karte hain,aur 90% log hamesha karte hain, use prakar se jaypee bhee thoda thoda gande builderon ki nakal karta hai, par aur builder to 90% dokhebaji karrte hain.

the problem is in the system. we must fight with all the builders including jaypee and not just jaypee.
    jaypee is at least accused of less crimes and their style of unfair practices is at least not a day light robbery like the others. From indian standards they are in a category of shareef builders just like most of us are in a category of shareef log.
    most of us who are on iref , if we were to become developers tomorrow, most of us would end up doing even worse.
    jisko mauka milta hai, vo chauka marta hai.

but since you are a zero tolerance man( who possibly never breaks any law/traffic rules/pay tax on time etc.), as dinesh have suggested. i wish you all the best in your fight.
    i am kind of more realistic.

dheere dheere desh sudhara hai, aur sudhrega.
    Be the change that you want to see in others- gandhi

Dear Abhinav,
    No one is saint in real world however I don't see any reason for you to be devils advocate here...
    This thread is for JP Greens and to bash JP for any wrong doings, do you want members to talk about other builders here????

I am an end-user and no investor, similarly other folks in our KGT group, and after paying 90-95% and still waiting for our homes and numerous defaults of JPs Sr. management for over 4 years... its really hard to have patience bro....

Please go through KGT thread for detailed information...
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai ye djvjain ku angutha le ke pahuch jaate hai

Begani shaadi me abdullah diwana.

Too much hai ji
    CommentQuote
    Yash - this assessment is a little unfair - I have only given a comparision vis-a-vis other buyers for context and have mentioned the same in the same paragraph. Immediately afterward I said that - is it then ok for them to do so - certainly not. Please do read the whole write-up. This is more a reflection of the RE industry for which there is no said regulation. Not a justification for JP to have done what it did

And I have no where said that they take 7 years so it is fine - that is a misquote if intended for me. I only said, I knew they were going to do so and it suits me - but for people who are paying EMIs, it is tough and they should go to court - infact, I have asked them to join folks like you in the fight against delay

Again, let me make it clear - JP has screwed up on two things - Late Delivery and Super Area Increase - that is it. I am sorry that they are screwing with the specs on Knight Court - but it hasn't happened on other projects - I have seen Kalypso, Imperial, PC, PH, Augusta, Kalisto, Klassic, Kosmos - specs are as promised. Again it is a regulation issue that builders can give such wishy-washy specifications that can mean anything - for example Italian marble or Foreign tiles or equivalent - what the hell does that mean??

On both aspects - I am happy - nee very happy if people go to National Redressal Consumer Forum (National Consumer Court). They should have gone by now - if they haven't

Point being - everyone here is overtly negative, overtly pessimistic, cries about wrong issues, suggests JP is going to bankrupt and so and so. My issue is only about identifying and articulating the correct issues and acting only on those - within our current context

Rest believe what you will brother.

Dinesh Bro - If this was a gentle jibe at me, let me clarify, I am not overtly pessimistic, I am not the one crying at wrong issues, infact I said the chances of JP going bankrupt are close to Zero, but their financial condition is bad. I had supported my argument with their financials that they had published with the stock exchanges. None of them is my imagination. I am a end user at KGT and I am not happy at the delays, I am not happy at the Specs deviation, I am not going to idolise JP, no matter how less bad they are, than other builders. I am geniunely concerned about the prudence of my investment. Am I wrong. am I spreading pessimism. I dont think so. I also clarified that this was my personal opinion, and others may have a more "pragmatic" view of the situation. :)

I think this thread needs your assessment of the jaypee development, and you are doing great. I too read your posts with great interest and watch Abhinav's firsthand reporting of ground development. But I am sure that this thread can live with a few posters who are genuinely concerned about their investments, without them being labeled negative. I too really want jaypee to succeed. I dont want jaypee to go bust. believe me, if not driven to this extent, none of the investors would want to bash their project publicly, infact we would want to do the direct opposite. We are looking for some hope in this s**tstorm. Its not pessimism, its just frustration. Resulting from an abused political system, misdirected democracy and a helpless judicial system, which emboldens cartels, criminals and unfair operators and rewards inefficiency.

hope you understand where I am coming from... :)
    CommentQuote
  • No No - no jibe at all - Bala I read your thoughts with interest - trust me.

All I am saying is - issues are there - identify the correct issues, identify the right solutions and have a reasonable balance between optimism and pessimism.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • And trust me folks, if therr is a slowdown or downturn in the speed, I will be here to report.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rent for JP Klassic for 3 bhk ?... I am planning to live and buy there.

One thing which I found odd.....when you enter apartment ....first you get kitchen opening on Drawing dinning....or else you will have to make dining first and than drawing room. Same case with Kosmos....

I don't think school buses coming inside.

What about electricity water arrangement.

For Groceries, we can still go to Sec 93.

Does any one know good broker who deals in JP Klassic ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saihtul
    What is the rent for JP Klassic for 3 bhk ?... I am planning to live and buy there.
    I don't think school buses coming inside.
    What about electricity water arrangement.
    For Groceries, we can still go to Sec 93.
    Does any one know good broker who deals in JP Klassic ?

School buses from some of the schools (Amity, Apeejay etc) do come upto Sec-93 Parsvanath.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    in other words, if there was a judgement day for all the builders , then jaypee will get a 10 years imprisonment and other builders will get a death penalty. But everyone will get punished.
    Thats the difference.
    Decide who you want to choose or choose none.

Agree Bro, small theft - big theft. Theft is theft :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    And trust me folks, if therr is a slowdown or downturn in the speed, I will be here to report.

This is my first post in this forum although I have been following it for past couple of months. :-) I have recently booked a flat in KPA and am waiting for my PAL.

Since you are closest to the activities in wishtown, can you help me out by giving your opinion on the expected delivery time for KPA? Jaypee claims Jun'16. I think that they might be able to pull it off considering increased pace of construction activity in wish town in the past few months. What is you thought on this?
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (6)::bab (6)::bab (6):
    Originally Posted by AceOfSpades
    This is my first post in this forum although I have been following it for past couple of months. :-) I have recently booked a flat in KPA and am waiting for my PAL.

Since you are closest to the activities in wishtown, can you help me out by giving your opinion on the expected delivery time for KPA? Jaypee claims Jun'16. I think that they might be able to pull it off considering increased pace of construction activity in wish town in the past few months. What is you thought on this?

I like your sign in. Ace of spades. Hukum ka ikka.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    :bab (6)::bab (6)::bab (6):

I like your sign in. Ace of spades. Hukum ka ikka.:bab (6):

Thank you! It is inspired more from a famous song 'Ace of Spades' by Motorhead. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm....Lemmy and co....nice

Look June 16 is not going to happen at best end 16...but be prepared for Q1 or Q2 17
    CommentQuote